Jobless rate falls as 180,000 jobs added

Jobless rate falls as 180,000 jobs added

There are 5 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 8, 2007, titled Jobless rate falls as 180,000 jobs added. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

If you were looking for a job as a teacher last month, you were in luck. Same goes for health workers, retail clerks and building contractors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

ruth

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 10, 2007
If you are over 50 no business will hire you full time unless you work for the temp.acency's.which they do not treat you nice they seem to treat you like you were some type of idiot's.......I have been looking since Dec.2006 no LUCK............

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#2 Jul 28, 2013
I wonder how that job search is going today.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#3 Jul 28, 2013
not so good on Sunday

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#4 Jul 29, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
not so good on Sunday
I was thinking today as in six years later. You made me laugh. You are just starting the game. Here's a prop to help ya get going. Happy day to ya.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Economy is really picking up....unemployment's down to 6% among white Americans.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 49,602
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 min tbird19482 28,402
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 1 hr Lynda Shafer 722
Rembering Veterans lost during Memorial Day 6 hr Rising Son Congrats 1
Tar in Denver 12 hr TnShine Man 6
Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation 19 hr As I see it 1
Nicole DuBois Savage Sat Jamie Dundee 11

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages