|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Ken Neverman, I am a 48 year old US citizen, I reside here in this city. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation to Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $30,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.So I decided to travel to Washington D.C with all of my compensation documents, and I was directed by the FBI Director to contact Special Agent Richard Walker, who is a Special Agent of the FBI that leads the Compensation Department, working with the Nigerian Government. I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through email are frauds.

He directed me to the Claims Department for my capitalized payment. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $70,000 US Dollars. Special Agent Richard Walker, showed me the full information of some others that are yet to receive their payments and If you know that you have been a victim of internet fraud of any kind, your name is one of the beneficiaries, This is why I decided to post here, so that you stop dealing with those people as they are not in possession of your funds, and they are only making money off you. I will advise you to contact Special Agent Richard Walker.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

(FBI Claims Department)
Name : Special Agent Richard Walker
Email: richard7fbiagent@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with these people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds are with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Special Agent Williams D Chase was just $215 for the paper works, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Special Agent Williams D Chase so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Ken Neverman

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Why would special agent William D Chase need $215. dollars for paperwork?????

He's a federal agent, he shouldn't be taking anyone's money!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Good question, Sally. Also why would an FBI agent have a gmail account?! Seems like his email address would be something like WDCHase@fbi.gov or something....

“"One page at a time"”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

hah, it actually costs money for have all the paperwork filed, lawyers have to do it also.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
Good question, Sally. Also why would an FBI agent have a gmail account?! Seems like his email address would be something like WDCHase@fbi.gov or something....
Why wouldn`t an FBI agent have a Gmail account?

They are called G men....

“"One page at a time"”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

maybe thats why

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 21 min RinGo_ 4,208
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 3 hr TruthHurts2 605
7 best things to do in Denver this weekend 8 hr Trigger 2
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 hr KarlVIIIII 11,338
Needing BBC 20 hr I need BBC 1
Does anyone know about the Iowa tribal properties? Sat Hector Ismael Guzman 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Apr 18 DNF 1,416
•••
•••