Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#109 Jan 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fuking idea what your trying to say. Greece nor Spain have any idea we are on topix now.Nor does it have a thing to do with voting rights history of the United States.
What lies? You repeatably call me a liar without anything to back it up.Do you really believe people reading our post fall for that? I love it.
<quoted text>
LOL, we reelected Obama.In Denver Obama took more than 70% of the vote.Wake up!!!
Greece and Spain are going BANKRUPT as we speak BECAUSE of the socialist values they have adopted.
You lie of OMISSION, that no Christians played a role in the abolitionist movement or women’s voting rights… It’s stating a fact.
Just like Germany voted for socialist party in 1933… It’s doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#110 Jan 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right,American was founded by a bunch of America founded by a bunch of hypocrites. BUT we turned it into a GREAT country.The best in the world. Then starting in the 1970's we turned around and starting letting the rich drive us into the ground.GREED is all we have left.
I am not going any where. NO way, I and many others will drag you and the rest like you kicking and screaming back to the top.If you like it or not.
LOL… Don’t go anywhere then… stay and understand that even the rich are American and earnings DON’T belong to the government first… Socialism is unsustainable and has no place within the framework put forth by the “bunch of hypocrites.” You choose the hate. Stay and hate little guy.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#111 Jan 21, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece and Spain are going BANKRUPT as we speak BECAUSE of the socialist values they have adopted.
You lie of OMISSION, that no Christians played a role in the abolitionist movement or women’s voting rights… It’s stating a fact.
Just like Germany voted for socialist party in 1933… It’s doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.
You enjoy putting words into my post. I NEVER said no Christians played a part in women getting a right to vote. Of course Christians played a part, but Christians also used the bible to keep women and blacks where they were too. Under the foot of white men.

United States been spending more than we make for a very long time. It took more than 200 years for the U.S. national debt to reach 1 trillion dollars. In 1986, the U.S. national debt reached 2 trillion dollars. In 1992, the U.S. national debt reached 4 trillion dollars. In 2005, the U.S. national debt doubled again and reached 8 trillion dollars. Now the U.S. national debt is about to cross the 16 trillion dollar mark. Now you want to place all the blame on one black man.

Germany voted for the socialist party in 1933 and was banned in the summer of 1933 by the new Nazi government and many of its members were jailed or sent to Nazi concentration camps.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#112 Jan 21, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… Don’t go anywhere then… stay and understand that even the rich are American and earnings DON’T belong to the government first… Socialism is unsustainable and has no place within the framework put forth by the “bunch of hypocrites.” You choose the hate. Stay and hate little guy.
I will be a millionaire 10 to 15 years.I am ahead of my target. Last year was very good to me this one is looking even better.

I under stand the rich pay has went up 475% in 30 years while your has been flat. That's what needs fixed.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#114 Jan 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Space elevator could do it with green energy alone.A space hook or skyhook would also work.
I worked in the Henderson Tunnel in the Ute mountains in Colorado. Almost TEN MILES under ground! I was 18 and it was my first real job.
The Foreman of my crew sent me to get a skyhook and I hiked nine miles at a 9% grade to the entrance of the tunnel before someone enlightened me as to my STUPIDITY!!!
I hiked all the way back down and told my Foreman (in front of the whole crew who were holding their chests since they hurt from laughter) that "We are all out of them but I can order some?"

They work well though!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#115 Jan 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy putting words into my post. I NEVER said no Christians played a part in women getting a right to vote. Of course Christians played a part, but Christians also used the bible to keep women and blacks where they were too. Under the foot of white men.
United States been spending more than we make for a very long time. It took more than 200 years for the U.S. national debt to reach 1 trillion dollars. In 1986, the U.S. national debt reached 2 trillion dollars. In 1992, the U.S. national debt reached 4 trillion dollars. In 2005, the U.S. national debt doubled again and reached 8 trillion dollars. Now the U.S. national debt is about to cross the 16 trillion dollar mark. Now you want to place all the blame on one black man.
Germany voted for the socialist party in 1933 and was banned in the summer of 1933 by the new Nazi government and many of its members were jailed or sent to Nazi concentration camps.
“You enjoy putting words into my post. I NEVER said no Christians” EXACTLY, and omission is a lie.
“Of course Christians played a part, but Christians also used the bible to keep women and blacks where they were too. Under the foot of white men.” So you downplay the ones who did what was good and right and demonize the ones who did bad… Implying that Christians haven’t done good at all because you hate them… We all see your game.

“United States been spending more than we make for a very long time. It took more than 200 years for the U.S. national debt to reach 1 trillion dollars. In 1986, the U.S. national debt reached 2 trillion dollars. In 1992, the U.S. national debt reached 4 trillion dollars. In 2005, the U.S. national debt doubled again and reached 8 trillion dollars. Now the U.S. national debt is about to cross the 16 trillion dollar mark. Now you want to place all the blame on one black man.” I don’t blame him but I do blame him for implementing a HUGE COSTLY SOCIAL PROGRAM which increases our problem by MANY MANY time the course it was on prior to OBAMACARE.
Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day! Who was in fact a Christian.
“Germany voted for the socialist party in 1933 and was banned in the summer of 1933 by the new Nazi government and many of its members were jailed or sent to Nazi concentration camps.” Many voted for Obama and now MILLIONS are chained to paying for OBAMACARE including future generations. It all starts somewhere and usually it’s with socialist “good intentions” that fail.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#116 Jan 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be a millionaire 10 to 15 years.I am ahead of my target. Last year was very good to me this one is looking even better.
I under stand the rich pay has went up 475% in 30 years while your has been flat. That's what needs fixed.
“I will be a millionaire 10 to 15 years.I am ahead of my target. Last year was very good to me this one is looking even better.

I under stand the rich pay has went up 475% in 30 years while your has been flat. That's what needs fixed.” You know my financial status?
The point I am making it earnings of ANY AMERICAN belong to that AMERICAN, NOT the government.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#117 Jan 21, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… Don’t go anywhere then… stay and understand that even the rich are American and earnings DON’T belong to the government first… Socialism is unsustainable and has no place within the framework put forth by the “bunch of hypocrites.” You choose the hate. Stay and hate little guy.
I'm sorry Respect but as the number of people rise in the USA so will socialism. If you want to keep any of the things you have now I suggest you think about this. The days of old are gone and to follow the road you are suggesting can and will lead to a civil war.
Take the pieces of socialistic life that hold back growing discontent and be happy with what you got. Otherwise you will be left with nothing.
I'm not condoning this, it is simple logic. If you can cut the number of people back to the 20 million in 1776 then you can have it all your way. So what do you say? Should we wipe out 280 million people or find a way to vast, limitless places without ANY people? HAY, I'm not a nut! 100 years ago which would you think more likely, man moves into space or man blows the earth out of existence?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#118 Jan 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right,American was founded by a bunch of America founded by a bunch of hypocrites. BUT we turned it into a GREAT country.The best in the world. Then starting in the 1970's we turned around and starting letting the rich drive us into the ground.GREED is all we have left.
I am not going any where. NO way, I and many others will drag you and the rest like you kicking and screaming back to the top.If you like it or not.
Give it to em Jammer!!! Or should I say " Jam it up their ??? Jammer!"
I like this post of yours:):)

Keep on Jamming:):)

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#119 Jan 21, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Respect but as the number of people rise in the USA so will socialism. If you want to keep any of the things you have now I suggest you think about this. The days of old are gone and to follow the road you are suggesting can and will lead to a civil war.
Take the pieces of socialistic life that hold back growing discontent and be happy with what you got. Otherwise you will be left with nothing.
I'm not condoning this, it is simple logic. If you can cut the number of people back to the 20 million in 1776 then you can have it all your way. So what do you say? Should we wipe out 280 million people or find a way to vast, limitless places without ANY people? HAY, I'm not a nut! 100 years ago which would you think more likely, man moves into space or man blows the earth out of existence?
If socialism continues on the current path in America it will die one of two ways: Civil war will erupt and socialism will die a sad and bloody death, or socialism will succeed in the US, bankrupt the country and the entire Country will die a sad a bloody death. I don’t say this as speculation, I say this as a matter of fact, because history has shown this to be true… It’s playing out right in in Europe. But ignorance is bliss for most.

I wasn’t around 100 years ago, where you? However, man won’t move into space and man has nowhere near to power to “blow the earth out of existence”.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#120 Jan 22, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If socialism continues on the current path in America it will die one of two ways: Civil war will erupt and socialism will die a sad and bloody death, or socialism will succeed in the US, bankrupt the country and the entire Country will die a sad a bloody death. I don’t say this as speculation, I say this as a matter of fact, because history has shown this to be true… It’s playing out right in in Europe. But ignorance is bliss for most.
I wasn’t around 100 years ago, where you? However, man won’t move into space and man has nowhere near to power to “blow the earth out of existence”.
First of all allow me to aid you in the art of debating. NEVER make a degrading statement or call someone names. These actions are signs that someone is easy to pick off. Why? because you show your emotions and that gives your partner an advantage. This is from being on a debate teem in college.
I will retract the statement about blowing the earth up and restate it this way; Man can blow all LIFE out of existence.

I am in no way condoning a socialistic government. I am actually backing a statement thAT Einstein made when asked about the futures of the USA and the USSR. The statement was that the USSR would HAVE to become more Democratic and the USA would HAVE to become more socialistic if they are to survive. Not because of the cold war or that there might be a war. He said it as something that has to happen in order to survive the future and all the things that are coming with iT. Einstein was talking about the world wide future. Well, the USSR went way beyond whAT Einstein was talking about and the USA has also moved slowly in a socialistic direction. Unfortunately, so far the moves have been only in taking away our freedoms and not in socializing areas in a positive way.
You are thinking about things like Obama care. While you see these socialistic changes you are overlooking the "No knock law" and our airports and HOME LAND and the last word which I can't even say because there is a giant computer that catches specific words or phrases and the next thing I know I'll be on the "No fly list!!!"
Socialism is happening all around you but when someone is open about it while trying to do some good, THAT'S WHEN YOU SEE IT!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#121 Jan 22, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>First of all allow me to aid you in the art of debating. NEVER make a degrading statement or call someone names. These actions are signs that someone is easy to pick off. Why? because you show your emotions and that gives your partner an advantage. This is from being on a debate teem in college.
I will retract the statement about blowing the earth up and restate it this way; Man can blow all LIFE out of existence.
I am in no way condoning a socialistic government. I am actually backing a statement thAT Einstein made when asked about the futures of the USA and the USSR. The statement was that the USSR would HAVE to become more Democratic and the USA would HAVE to become more socialistic if they are to survive. Not because of the cold war or that there might be a war. He said it as something that has to happen in order to survive the future and all the things that are coming with iT. Einstein was talking about the world wide future. Well, the USSR went way beyond whAT Einstein was talking about and the USA has also moved slowly in a socialistic direction. Unfortunately, so far the moves have been only in taking away our freedoms and not in socializing areas in a positive way.
You are thinking about things like Obama care. While you see these socialistic changes you are overlooking the "No knock law" and our airports and HOME LAND and the last word which I can't even say because there is a giant computer that catches specific words or phrases and the next thing I know I'll be on the "No fly list!!!"
Socialism is happening all around you but when someone is open about it while trying to do some good, THAT'S WHEN YOU SEE IT!!!
What name did I call you or how did I make degrading statement towards you? Allow me to aid you in the art of relational and rational interaction. One is not responsible for the emotions or reactions of another because of statements made… People, especially in a free society, choose that for themselves.

Man is absolutely incapable to “blow all LIFE out of existence.” Man thinks too highly of himself if he thinks that he can. Global warming as man caused occurrence is the most recent and best example of man’s out of control narcissism.

I was merely referring to the latest, most destructive piece of legislation that is “fundamental change” to Americans and our society. As well as Obama’s action on gun laws which is unconstitutional regardless of the amount citizens who want government to take action. Yesterday’s inaugural address was a huge clue to where obama stands on socialism.“My fellow Americans, we are made for this moment and we will seize it, so long as we seize it together.” Obama states,“For we have always understood that when times change, so must we, that fidelity to our founding principles requires new responses to new challenges, that preserving our individual freedoms ultimately requires collective action.” Collective action is required to preserve our individual freedom? Read his speech and replace the words “we” and “together” with “the sate” and one will understand better what the president believes.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#122 Jan 22, 2013
I have so much to say about that but I'm a little tired so I'm going to ask you a simple question:)

What would Romney have to say up there if he was elected?
The only thing I herd him say he would go to work on was lowering or eliminating entitlement programs. So what else was he going to do? I didn'y hear him talk about doing anything that would bring about change in the country. WHAT IS HIS VISION FOR THE USA???

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#124 Jan 22, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
I have so much to say about that but I'm a little tired so I'm going to ask you a simple question:)
What would Romney have to say up there if he was elected?
The only thing I herd him say he would go to work on was lowering or eliminating entitlement programs. So what else was he going to do? I didn'y hear him talk about doing anything that would bring about change in the country. WHAT IS HIS VISION FOR THE USA???
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Repealing OBAMACARE, reducing entitlements and a simplifying the tax code are an exact opposite direction of where Obama is trying to lead us.

Are you a socialist?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#125 Jan 23, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Repealing OBAMACARE, reducing entitlements and a simplifying the tax code are an exact opposite direction of where Obama is trying to lead us.
Are you a socialist?
I know just a tad about history also so in answer to your question...HELL NO!!!
However, I have excepted the fact that we will have to socialize some programs to accommodate the vast numbers of people in this country now. It is that or euthanize some group. And I know what group that would be also:):)
Today's selfish, thoughtless, people would pick on the sick, weak, and old. And that would be the end of our rule on this planet.

There is no respect for age any more. The old are just in the way and treated like dirt. Well...that's a mistake!!! This is a great example of the carelessness, know - it - all concepts of youth today. With age comes knowledge!!! That is a natural way of things. Yet people truly believe that they know more than someone who has the experience of age. I am not that stupid!!! When it comes to a problem I can't solve there is no way this computer will help me as much as someone who has been there and done that.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#126 Jan 23, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>I know just a tad about history also so in answer to your question...HELL NO!!!
However, I have excepted the fact that we will have to socialize some programs to accommodate the vast numbers of people in this country now. It is that or euthanize some group. And I know what group that would be also:):)
Today's selfish, thoughtless, people would pick on the sick, weak, and old. And that would be the end of our rule on this planet.
There is no respect for age any more. The old are just in the way and treated like dirt. Well...that's a mistake!!! This is a great example of the carelessness, know - it - all concepts of youth today. With age comes knowledge!!! That is a natural way of things. Yet people truly believe that they know more than someone who has the experience of age. I am not that stupid!!! When it comes to a problem I can't solve there is no way this computer will help me as much as someone who has been there and done that.
“I know just a tad about history also so in answer to your question...HELL NO!!!” Good to know.
“However, I have excepted the fact that we will have to socialize some programs to accommodate the vast numbers of people in this country now. It is that or euthanize some group. And I know what group that would be also:):)” OBAMACARE will in effect “euthanize” our elderly based on the simple fact it’s TOO EXPENSIVE. When governments force industries to become non-profit it becomes unsustainable. PROFIT = SUSTAINABILITY! Death panels are an economic inevitability with OBAMACARE or any socialized health care system. Google “N.I.C.E.”.
“Today's selfish, thoughtless, people would pick on the sick, weak, and old. And that would be the end of our rule on this planet.” So giving it to our government decide how to handle the “the sick, weak, and old.” Instead of doing it ourselves through churches, charities, and private corporations, that would allow a rule on this planet? Not with unsustainable social programs.
“There is no respect for age any more. The old are just in the way and treated like dirt. Well...that's a mistake!!! This is a great example of the carelessness, know - it - all concepts of youth today. With age comes knowledge!!! That is a natural way of things. Yet people truly believe that they know more than someone who has the experience of age. I am not that stupid!!! When it comes to a problem I can't solve there is no way this computer will help me as much as someone who has been there and done that.” I’m not sure I understand your point… Our youth are precious and are being taught by public schools that socialism is the best way to egalitarianism, and the truth is socialism is failing all over the Globe and half our Country still peruses the failing system.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#127 Jan 24, 2013
I'm getting a feel of where you are coming from now.
Please tell me how a person can be free and follow his/her dreams if there isn't a single corner left on earth where you aren't stepping on someone's foot? Do I have to say that I am embellishing? You and very many people have not kept up with the pace of life.
YOU CAN ONLY BE AS FREE AS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL ALLOW YOU TO BE!!! The time of going somewhere and buying a hunk of property to fence off and live with close believing people is gone! The time of going somewhere by yourself to live life your own way is GONE!!!(there are a few places but by the time you read this they will most likely be gone to:):))
You are trying to hang on to a phantom freedom. THAT"S WHY I STARTED THIS POST!!! So people could at least talk about a place that if free even if it is unattainable. I think we can leave this planet though. I absolutely believe that we colonize space.
The last thing I want to here is that we will just ruin space also. IT IS ENDLESS! We can cause all the damage possible and not upset a thing. SPACE IS FREE!!!

Now you see where I am coming from:) I have realized that freedom is an extinct possibility on Earth but not altogether. There is still space.

In the mean time if you want to be free...why don't you tell me how? Tell me where you can go and live your entire life without someone telling you that you must pay tax or must wear cloths?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#128 Jan 24, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
I'm getting a feel of where you are coming from now.
Please tell me how a person can be free and follow his/her dreams if there isn't a single corner left on earth where you aren't stepping on someone's foot? Do I have to say that I am embellishing? You and very many people have not kept up with the pace of life.
YOU CAN ONLY BE AS FREE AS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL ALLOW YOU TO BE!!! The time of going somewhere and buying a hunk of property to fence off and live with close believing people is gone! The time of going somewhere by yourself to live life your own way is GONE!!!(there are a few places but by the time you read this they will most likely be gone to:):))
You are trying to hang on to a phantom freedom. THAT"S WHY I STARTED THIS POST!!! So people could at least talk about a place that if free even if it is unattainable. I think we can leave this planet though. I absolutely believe that we colonize space.
The last thing I want to here is that we will just ruin space also. IT IS ENDLESS! We can cause all the damage possible and not upset a thing. SPACE IS FREE!!!
Now you see where I am coming from:) I have realized that freedom is an extinct possibility on Earth but not altogether. There is still space.
In the mean time if you want to be free...why don't you tell me how? Tell me where you can go and live your entire life without someone telling you that you must pay tax or must wear cloths?
Now I see where you are coming from… However, I think your perspective is a little skewed. The earth is far from over populated and in fact if the human race decided to build a city like New York to fill the state of Texas it would have the capacity to hold the entire world’s population. NOTE: I am far from advocating this, and merely illustrating the size of our earth is much larger than most think man is. BUT I do see and understand that your perspective is that.
“YOU CAN ONLY BE AS FREE AS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL ALLOW YOU TO BE!!!” From my perspective freedom, as presented from our founders, comes from God. People or governments do not grant us our freedom as Americans, he have it as a universal right. That being said I don’t equate freedom with seclusion, and in America there is plenty of room if one seriously wanted to be secluded.
I am a Christian and I believe the earth and humanity is only here for a time, however, I do like the idea of colonizing other places other than this planet, however when Jesus comes He will bring us home even if we are living on Mars.
Lastly, humans will never make it to space with a green energy attitude. The power needed for space travel is NOT green energy, so therefore until government gets out of the way of free enterprise when it comes to energy, it will not happen.
BUT I am hopeful with God’s help Americans will realize our freedoms are what move and drive us forward to be great and hope the government learns to get out of our way especially at our shot for space.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#129 Jan 25, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see where you are coming from… However, I think your perspective is a little skewed. The earth is far from over populated and in fact if the human race decided to build a city like New York to fill the state of Texas it would have the capacity to hold the entire world’s population. NOTE: I am far from advocating this, and merely illustrating the size of our earth is much larger than most think man is. BUT I do see and understand that your perspective is that.
“YOU CAN ONLY BE AS FREE AS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL ALLOW YOU TO BE!!!” From my perspective freedom, as presented from our founders, comes from God. People or governments do not grant us our freedom as Americans, he have it as a universal right. That being said I don’t equate freedom with seclusion, and in America there is plenty of room if one seriously wanted to be secluded.
I am a Christian and I believe the earth and humanity is only here for a time, however, I do like the idea of colonizing other places other than this planet, however when Jesus comes He will bring us home even if we are living on Mars.
Lastly, humans will never make it to space with a green energy attitude. The power needed for space travel is NOT green energy, so therefore until government gets out of the way of free enterprise when it comes to energy, it will not happen.
BUT I am hopeful with God’s help Americans will realize our freedoms are what move and drive us forward to be great and hope the government learns to get out of our way especially at our shot for space.
Oh dear:( I went to Catholic school until high school. Then I had to go to catachism (can't spell it:)) classes. After that I grew up!!! For one thing I can never be in heaven if someone I love is not going to be there. That makes the concept of heaven and hell a stopper for me.
I have tried to get an answer to this question and can not get it. Please remember what I just told you about my catholic upbringing and avoid biblical answers since I know them all. My question:

WHO is God?
Where?

Can you tell me this in a third dimensional truly understandable way?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#130 Jan 25, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear:( I went to Catholic school until high school. Then I had to go to catachism (can't spell it:)) classes. After that I grew up!!! For one thing I can never be in heaven if someone I love is not going to be there. That makes the concept of heaven and hell a stopper for me.
I have tried to get an answer to this question and can not get it. Please remember what I just told you about my catholic upbringing and avoid biblical answers since I know them all. My question:

WHO is God?
Where?

Can you tell me this in a third dimensional truly understandable way?
God is who created the universe. He created man for a relationship with Him. We are very special to him because of how we were made. Self-aware, like Him, and free to choose. His also provided the Bible to help us understand a relationship with Him and with each other. Man is fallen and sinful and even the best of men aren't good enough to reach heaven. Which is the reason God sent his Son and the Holy Spirit. Sorry for the long answer but that's who God is and He is literally everywhere!

The problem with religion is man, whether a believer or not, is still fallen and is subject to sin. Legalism is then a religious creation from man. This is why so many denominations.

Remember, relationship is the most important thing about God and man.

Sorry so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min Rick in Kansas 5,673
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr tbird19482 14,297
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 6 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 64
last post wins! (Feb '11) 19 hr --MeaBadSock-- 24,865
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 20 hr bootyhunter18 21
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Sat Hacker 618
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! Fri SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:27PM
Steelers wrap up playoff berth, top Chiefs 20-12 - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:28 PM
Steelers beat Chiefs, return to playoffs
Yahoo! Sports 1:28 PM
Steelers beat Chiefs, return to playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:17 PM
Steelers End Playoff Drought by Taking Care of Business
Bleacher Report 3:39 PM
Highlights, Recap for Chiefs vs. Steelers