Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#797 Aug 4, 2013
Evidently, you absolutely NO idea of what socialism actually is. Well, there really is no point in arguing with ignorant so I shall happily take my leave once again.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#798 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what socialism causes... Failed schools that don't teach but indoctrinate failing social structures.
He's comparing CO2 to a predator... Tell us, Susan, is that an accurate comparison scientifically? My guess is public schools failed you just like him.
Why are the kids in socialist countries so much smarter then Americans?
24 Countries That Have Smarter Children Than America ALL socialist!!!
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-with...
http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-with...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#799 Aug 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Evidently, you absolutely NO idea of what socialism actually is. Well, there really is no point in arguing with ignorant so I shall happily take my leave once again.
Lol... I do. Are you a advocate? Do you desire socialism for America like your Friend who claims he believes in science? Is so then you should understand it can't exist with American values.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#800 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what socialism causes... Failed schools that don't teach but indoctrinate failing social structures.
He's comparing CO2 to a predator... Tell us, Susan, is that an accurate comparison scientifically? My guess is public schools failed you just like him.
How many time do I have to say we need CO2 to live for it to sink into that head of yours?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#801 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I man who "believes in science" you should know that there are many things that need CO2 to survive. Yet you, like your very few government funded scientists, conveniently leave out facts to support your BELIEF.
When you can answer a simple question like, which scientist makes the claim that CO2 is a pollutant then we can continue.
I said We need CO2 to live in the very post this reply from you is from. How can you miss that? I am sure others reading these post have not missed it.
Personally I think it's GREAT you do miss it. When republican lose in 2016 it will be like this last time. The "Gee how did Romney lose confused look was awesome.

Fundamental Christians don't believe we need to protect earths environment because the world is going to end any day now.

James Watt, Reagan's Secretary of the Interior said, "We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand.

Pastor Mark Driscoll: Christians Don’t Need to Care About the Environment because Jesus is Coming Back for Us.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#802 Aug 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>How many time do I have to say we need CO2 to live for it to sink into that head of yours?
When you tell us which scientist claims CO2 is a pollutant and compares predictors to CO2.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#803 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I do. Are you a advocate? Do you desire socialism for America like your Friend who claims he believes in science? Is so then you should understand it can't exist with American values.
American values to have the most born alive babies die before their 5th birthday?

American values to have the most children living in poverty?

American values most teen aged kids having STD'S?

American values Don't let gays marry but let an adulterer hook up with third trophy wife at a church service.

American values having the dumbest kids of any industrial country.

American values to have the highest incarceration rate in the world and the largest total prison population on the entire globe.

American values to have the highest percentage of obese people in the world.

American values to have the highest divorce rate on the globe by a wide margin.

American values most pornography is created in the United States than anywhere else on the entire globe. 89 percent is made in the U.S.A.

GREAT!!! NOT!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#804 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you tell us which scientist claims CO2 is a pollutant and compares predictors to CO2.
Can't be done. Not with you. I've wasted enough time trying.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#805 Aug 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>American values to have the most born alive babies die before their 5th birthday?

American values to have the most children living in poverty?

American values most teen aged kids having STD'S?

American values Don't let gays marry but let an adulterer hook up with third trophy wife at a church service.

American values having the dumbest kids of any industrial country.

American values to have the highest incarceration rate in the world and the largest total prison population on the entire globe.

American values to have the highest percentage of obese people in the world.

American values to have the highest divorce rate on the globe by a wide margin.

American values most pornography is created in the United States than anywhere else on the entire globe. 89 percent is made in the U.S.A.

GREAT!!! NOT!!!
Now that we have established you are not American you can move to the top ten socialist countries and live your life.

Hating America won't change what America is or the liberty everyone gets from God.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#806 Aug 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Can't be done. Not with you. I've wasted enough time trying.
You can't do it because it doesn't exist.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#807 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't do it because it doesn't exist.
Just like your god.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#808 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we have established you are not American you can move to the top ten socialist countries and live your life.
Hating America won't change what America is or the liberty everyone gets from God.
Nope, going to drag your tail end into the 21 century like it or not!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#809 Aug 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Just like your god.
Faith is not science... Your claims are based on a belief backed up with ZERO evidence.

At least there's evidence that leads to what I believe.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#810 Aug 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, going to drag your tail end into the 21 century like it or not!!!
Hating America and Christians is the 21 st century?! Sorry, pal. America is not the place for you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#811 Aug 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating America and Christians is the 21 st century?! Sorry, pal. America is not the place for you.
Christians can no longer hide in a bubble, sheltered from opposing perspectives, and church leaders can't protect young people from finding information that contradicts traditional beliefs.

The number of atheist are growing fast as the number of Christians shrinks faster and faster each year.

Stats show that non-believers will out number believes in the USA by 2042.

http://associationdatabase.com/aws/NCDA/pt/sd...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#812 Aug 5, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians can no longer hide in a bubble, sheltered from opposing perspectives, and church leaders can't protect young people from finding information that contradicts traditional beliefs.
The number of atheist are growing fast as the number of Christians shrinks faster and faster each year.
Stats show that non-believers will out number believes in the USA by 2042.
http://associationdatabase.com/aws/NCDA/pt/sd...
“Christians can no longer hide in a bubble” Really? How about Muslims or Jews?
The numbers you cite are from ONE source, a liberal college, government funded, and, LIKE YOU, has a liberal bias. Trending numbers can change faster than you can count your index finger.
In addition, I have had to privilege to belong to a Church where I see 50-100 souls are saved every week in the past year and a half, and attendance grew from 2000 to over 6000 on a Sunday… Based on these numbers by 2042 there will be over 150,000 new believers just at that one Church. There are many churches in the US…
God is the creator of the universe and far bigger that your leftist partisan numbers… BUT I know it makes you feel better to accept science from the Supreme Court, and numbers that make you feel better about your empty ideals.

Did you find the scientist who claims CO2 is a pollutant yet? OR how about the scientists that compares CO2 to a predator?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#813 Aug 5, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Christians can no longer hide in a bubble” Really? How about Muslims or Jews?
The numbers you cite are from ONE source, a liberal college, government funded, and, LIKE YOU, has a liberal bias. Trending numbers can change faster than you can count your index finger.
In addition, I have had to privilege to belong to a Church where I see 50-100 souls are saved every week in the past year and a half, and attendance grew from 2000 to over 6000 on a Sunday… Based on these numbers by 2042 there will be over 150,000 new believers just at that one Church. There are many churches in the US…
God is the creator of the universe and far bigger that your leftist partisan numbers… BUT I know it makes you feel better to accept science from the Supreme Court, and numbers that make you feel better about your empty ideals.
Did you find the scientist who claims CO2 is a pollutant yet? OR how about the scientists that compares CO2 to a predator?
Mega church Not surprised. mega churches = super rich Pastors

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#814 Aug 5, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Christians can no longer hide in a bubble” Really? How about Muslims or Jews?
The numbers you cite are from ONE source, a liberal college, government funded, and, LIKE YOU, has a liberal bias. Trending numbers can change faster than you can count your index finger.
In addition, I have had to privilege to belong to a Church where I see 50-100 souls are saved every week in the past year and a half, and attendance grew from 2000 to over 6000 on a Sunday… Based on these numbers by 2042 there will be over 150,000 new believers just at that one Church. There are many churches in the US…
God the creator of the universe and far bigger that your leftist partisan numbers… BUT I know it makes you feel better to accept science from the Supreme Court, and numbers that make you feel better about your empty ideals.
Did you find the scientist who claims CO2 is a pollutant yet? OR how about the scientists that compares CO2 to a predator?
Mega churches don't make new Christians.They are like Walmart. Mega churches take Christians away from smaller churches the way Walmart take customers from smaller stores.Church closing are increase every year.

The 2012 study by Pew Research rightfully garnered much attention. The percentage of the adult U. S. population that claims no religious affiliation increased from 15 percent in 2007 to 20 percent in 2012. That is an amazing 33 percent increase in five short years.

http://www.churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-a...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/seven-updat...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#815 Aug 5, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mega church Not surprised. mega churches = super rich Pastors
Oh, that’s right… In addition to hating America and Christians you hate people who earn large amounts of money!
My next question is how do you know what Pastors earn? Have you ever stepped foot into a Church? Ever gone to budget meetings with in the Church, where it is voted by the church body, where money gets directed and salaries for staff?
Because of your hate, I’m sure you haven’t any answers to that.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#816 Aug 5, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mega churches don't make new Christians.They are like Walmart. Mega churches take Christians away from smaller churches the way Walmart take customers from smaller stores.Church closing are increase every year.
The 2012 study by Pew Research rightfully garnered much attention. The percentage of the adult U. S. population that claims no religious affiliation increased from 15 percent in 2007 to 20 percent in 2012. That is an amazing 33 percent increase in five short years.
http://www.churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-a...
http://www.christianpost.com/news/seven-updat...
So now you hate America, Christians, people who earn large amounts of money, and now Wal-Mart. A company that blesses 2million people with employment, 100,000,000 customers per week with goods and services, and gives a billion dollars annually to charities… Not to mention reviving economic dead spots all over the world.
All that aside…
Churches, its leadership and its people know of the challenges they face every single day, and for thousands of years they continue to share who God is every day! Like economies attendance will ebb and flow, rise and fall but like I said, God, the creator of the universe is way bigger than any numbers you present and He continues to bring millions to life every day! Our church has been partnering with hundreds of churches around the world to help millions in need. That’s why thousands of people come to our church, to forward the love of God all over the place.
It’s okay that scares you… It should.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 44 min -Lily- 24,853
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Tina 14,244
Obama Determined To Start A Race War 1 hr Sniper II 4
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Poof1 5,418
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 9 hr dragoon70056 60
Denver police investigate fatal accident at RTD... 10 hr Sniper II 2
Denver tar 12 hr Leanndunne859 3
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:41 am PST

NFL10:41AM
Peyton Manning exits practice for thigh treatment
ESPN11:33 AM
Bengals' Iloka: Manziel-Peyton talk 'foolish'
NBC Sports 1:03 PM
Manning limited at practice with thigh injury - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:37 PM
Flawed Cutler Can Still Have a Big NFL Future