Comments
261 - 280 of 1,233 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#277
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>It has got to be me that is doing something wrong when I write. I don't see how people can read the things they say they do in what I write? Sure, there is ambiguity in every thing that is written or spoken but not as much as people see in the things I write.
I don't think there is a government on Earth that is immune to those traits! That is the nature of people and I really wish it wasn't. My point is that I trust the organization that I have a say in more than one that has an agenda that is opposite of mine. I vote for politicians and I don't have stock in any companies. THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE!!! I never said any of those things about government. At least not in the way you say I did.
Gotcha.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#278
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>You know what? The whole reason I started this post is that I was hoping to get some people who, like me, realize that the day's of escaping from someone telling you that you MUST do this that or the other thing are gone forever!!!
UNLESS...We could find vast open areas without people there at all. That is what many people who came to this country were looking for. AND WERE WILLING TO KILL EVERY NATIVE THAT LIVED HERE TO GET IT:):) Loll
So all I am doing is trying to escape and think of how cool it would be to live in a STAR TREK type universe. We might just make it don't you think? Oh, I remember now that you feel that there is no way. All I can say is that there is a theory that...let me put it this way:
If a tree falls in the forest...
I believe that if no human is witness to something it does not exist. Now we can debate this as have scholars throughout history or we can go with my take on it and enjoy the freedom of the universe in the only way possible in our life time. Which would you prefer? Optimist or pessimist?
“AND WERE WILLING TO KILL EVERY NATIVE THAT LIVED HERE TO GET IT:):)”

Little bit of an exaggeration.

Like I said before, I believe we could move off this rock but with current government and restrictions on energy production and the push for poor less efficient green energy... It will not happen any time soon.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been there recently? Everything has been closed off. They put a few of those "camp & pay" areas in where you have to camp right next to each other.
If they are trying to keep it pristine that is ok. I don't think so!!! I think that if I hike back in to some of the areas I used to go to I am going to find oil derricks.
What do you think?
I have not been there in like 7 years. Live in another corner of Colorado and found new places to camp.I now have the flat tops near Meeker Colorado as my new play ground. Also play up on rabbit ears pass and camp near Mount Zirkel Wilderness Area.

I did some checking and only land open for drilling on grand mesa is down pretty low.Far below the pine trees.All of it on BLM land. Where you are talking is all Grand Mesa National Forest.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I left out letters. The sentence shout have read, " Do you want your mother to get warm with wood and live in a cave?"
I'm not being oppositional just to be so, I am asking you the question why does government need to be involved in the business of energy? Who are they that they know exactly what energy to regulate and what energy to invest in? Obviously they haven't a clue based on the waste they have caused investing in green (and now bankrupt companies) and regulating oil and gas causing prices to go extremely high for consumers. So why do you believe that government knows best?
Why do you believe "us" to be the problem of energy use?
Other than government (because of the mess they have made recently) in you opinion, what would be a real solution?
If not for the Government only big cities would have power. Can't make money selling power to small towns or farms.Our government built this countries power grids.This countries power grids are in very sad shape with power outages on the rises country wide all because of big business care for nothing but the bottom line. More proof of big business neglect.

Non-disaster-related power outages up over 125% over last 20 years.No worries the rich are getting there own power plants in there own yards so grand mom can sneak a power cord under fence and tap power from rich neighbor. Pray to god Grand-mom don't get executed splicing in her power cord.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for the Government only big cities would have power. Can't make money selling power to small towns or farms.Our government built this countries power grids.This countries power grids are in very sad shape with power outages on the rises country wide all because of big business care for nothing but the bottom line. More proof of big business neglect.
Non-disaster-related power outages up over 125% over last 20 years.No worries the rich are getting there own power plants in there own yards so grand mom can sneak a power cord under fence and tap power from rich neighbor. Pray to god Grand-mom don't get executed splicing in her power cord.
Too much trust in government... The American dream is what makes America great... NOT government... No matter how you justify it.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There is nowhere near conclusive evidence that “our use of fossel fuel is not ruining the planet”! We have scientists that are very well funded by governments all over the world and you’re going to take their word for it? When you read any of their reports ask yourself, do they take into account solar and earth cycles?
2. Do you think the US government as it stands wants you to take control?
3.“If we don't take control of big buisness they will take control of us. If you don't like government wait until you live under a hierarchy!” Take control and be a consumer… If you don’t like the company DON’T BUY THEIR GOODS OR SERVICES. Markets work, but not if government tries to control them. History tells us that.
This is some funny $hit right here.

If someone believes the earth is thousands of years old not billions What solar and earth cycles? Solar cycles are only 11 years long but don't affect the earth much at all. earth cycles are many millions of years long each.AKA they do not exist for creationist.

Sara Lee,ballpark franks, Hillshire Farm, Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, Levi Strauss, Disney, Toys-“R”-Us, Hyatt, Time-Warner, 7-Eleven,Hallmark Cards,Sprint Corp,Time Warner Inc., Google,GAP Inc. and the best for last Tribune Company owners of TOPIX web site give money to anti gun lobby.

So I guess we won't be seeing your shinny comments on topix anymore as they support taking your guns.
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for the Government only big cities would have power. Can't make money selling power to small towns or farms.Our government built this countries power grids.This countries power grids are in very sad shape with power outages on the rises country wide all because of big business care for nothing but the bottom line. More proof of big business neglect.
Non-disaster-related power outages up over 125% over last 20 years.No worries the rich are getting there own power plants in there own yards so grand mom can sneak a power cord under fence and tap power from rich neighbor. Pray to god Grand-mom don't get executed splicing in her power cord.
liberal lobotomy:
The inability to see the self defeating nature of one's own political position.
==========
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood. Like the child at play, he is given, or at least promised, ultimate economic, social and political security without having to assume responsibility for himself. The liberal agenda requires him to remain in an artificial environment--the daycare program of the grandiose state--where he need not become an adult, take responsibility for his own welfare, nor cooperate with others to achieve what the state will give him for nothing.

The architecture of responsible liberty is sacrificed in modern liberalism’s determination to conscript all persons into a grand socialist collective, a great corps of mutual servants, subjects and surrogate parents under the rule of liberal government.
Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D.| info@libertymind.com

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what LMAO means??? ROTFLMAO at you!!!
Run Forrest Gump... Run!
Forrest Gump was a genius.

Forrest Gump, walked through life partaking in every opportunity that was presented to him. His life was full of amazing adventures that took him across the country and around the world. While Jenny and Lt. Dan were hung up on their past, they were missing out on the present. They missed out on much of their life. With the constant reassurance from his wise mother, Forrest walked with faith and lived in the present. Consumed with their fears, Jenny and Lt. Dan were caught up with trying to die.

Sadly, there are too few Forrest Gumps in the world and too many Jennys and Lt. Dans.

Still living in the past sociopathic Lt. Dan?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>This is some funny $hit right here.

If someone believes the earth is thousands of years old not billions What solar and earth cycles? Solar cycles are only 11 years long but don't affect the earth much at all. earth cycles are many millions of years long each.AKA they do not exist for creationist.

Sara Lee,ballpark franks, Hillshire Farm, Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, Levi Strauss, Disney, Toys-“R”-Us, Hyatt, Time-Warner, 7-Eleven,Hallmark Cards,Sprint Corp,Time Warner Inc., Google,GAP Inc. and the best for last Tribune Company owners of TOPIX web site give money to anti gun lobby.

So I guess we won't be seeing your shinny comments on topix anymore as they support taking your guns.
Time is relative little guy. You don't believe in God yet you believe man can control weather. That's laughable on its face.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#286
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what exactly is being "insain"?
And I've been told by several of you liberal badasses on these topix forums that they would love to meet, not meat, me one day! And the funny thing is? They never show up!!!
And your acronym???(YFSACLD0) It is just like liberal opinions!
Meaningless!!! LOL
Reduced to lies. You have never done what you just said and you know it. Loll Anger is not helping you sonny:):)
Face an enemy in a jungle and you will never have to do that again.
Wellington Manor

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Reduced to lies. You have never done what you just said and you know it. Loll Anger is not helping you sonny:):)
Face an enemy in a jungle and you will never have to do that again.
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. It's all you're good for.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is relative little guy. You don't believe in God yet you believe man can control weather. That's laughable on its face.
WTF? Where you get I believe mankind can control the weather? We are not controlling the weather only screwing it up. The oceans are turning to acid that is hard to deny. Much more and the food chain their will die. Phytoplankton has declined 40% in 60 years a drop of another 40% we will go extinct alone with 90-95 percent of all life on Earth.

If a god were to be in close contact with the people of earth for any length of time that god would be locked into seeing time the same as the humans of that time. That is what time is relative stands for little girl.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? Where you get I believe mankind can control the weather? We are not controlling the weather only screwing it up. The oceans are turning to acid that is hard to deny. Much more and the food chain their will die. Phytoplankton has declined 40% in 60 years a drop of another 40% we will go extinct alone with 90-95 percent of all life on Earth.

If a god were to be in close contact with the people of earth for any length of time that god would be locked into seeing time the same as the humans of that time. That is what time is relative stands for little girl.
You think too highly of yourself. That's called narcissism. And you should write a book about God because you obviously are an authority. Which ocean is acid? What did you do to cause it?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think too highly of yourself. That's called narcissism. And you should write a book about God because you obviously are an authority. Which ocean is acid? What did you do to cause it?
Nope I don't test as having narcissism. Not even close.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/20...

I have though about writing a book about young earth creationism. I believe it would sell but I am not into all the public interest that would bring. I like my simple family life.

The PH in ALL ocean is dropping.
here ya go
http://www.science.fau.edu/biology/koch/Docum...
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Forrest Gump was a genius.
Forrest Gump, walked through life partaking in every opportunity that was presented to him. His life was full of amazing adventures that took him across the country and around the world. While Jenny and Lt. Dan were hung up on their past, they were missing out on the present. They missed out on much of their life. With the constant reassurance from his wise mother, Forrest walked with faith and lived in the present. Consumed with their fears, Jenny and Lt. Dan were caught up with trying to die.
Sadly, there are too few Forrest Gumps in the world and too many Jennys and Lt. Dans.
Still living in the past sociopathic Lt. Dan?
Uuummm... Forrest Gump? Was a fictional character!

But those like you believe that oblamer is a genius too... LOL
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Reduced to lies. You have never done what you just said and you know it. Loll Anger is not helping you sonny:):)
Face an enemy in a jungle and you will never have to do that again.
Reduced to lies?????????? Me? LOL
You are really grasping at straws now Forrest!

I just this last week was called all kinds of wonderful explicatives by one of your cowardly ilk who refused to say them to me in person, it just led to all kinds of lies and excuses like you cowardly liberals do. You know?
You are really grasping at straws now Forrest! LOL

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Where you get I believe mankind can control the weather? We are not controlling the weather only screwing it up. The oceans are turning to acid that is hard to deny. Much more and the food chain their will die. Phytoplankton has declined 40% in 60 years a drop of another 40% we will go extinct alone with 90-95 percent of all life on Earth.
If a god were to be in close contact with the people of earth for any length of time that god would be locked into seeing time the same as the humans of that time. That is what time is relative stands for little girl.
"If a god were to be in close contact with the people of earth for any length of time that god would be locked into seeing time the same as the humans of that time. That is what time is relative stands for little girl"

Very good. That is a rule of the third dimension and those rules can't be broken.

If there were a God he/she would live in the 4th dimension where time is not relivant.

I ask people all the time "Who is God?" Of course I get back lines from the bible or some silly rhetoric about something when in truth I think this is the answer:

(I am way to smart to be stupid enough to think that I am that smart!) Only arrogant people think they KNOW an answer.

However, I do have my own idea who God is.

God is a 4th dimential being consisting of people of all times on earth. Past, present, and future.

Purpose for life?

God reduced to the 3rd dimention in able to learn/grow (same thing in this case.

In the 4th dimension nothing moves or changes. But take substance from the third dimension (abiding by third dimentional laws of course) place pieces of yourself into that substance, and you have the ability to learn, grow, move in a direction, and all the 3D things that can't be done in the 4th D.

Therefore, to harm another person is counter productive besides be stupid as you are only harming yourself.

It's a thought:):) What do you say?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Reduced to lies?????????? Me? LOL
You are really grasping at straws now Forrest!
I just this last week was called all kinds of wonderful explicatives by one of your cowardly ilk who refused to say them to me in person, it just led to all kinds of lies and excuses like you cowardly liberals do. You know?
You are really grasping at straws now Forrest! LOL
Loll, Ok, you win:):) I'm going to go play with the adults but I promise to come back with some candy:):)

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Forrest Gump was a genius.
Forrest Gump, walked through life partaking in every opportunity that was presented to him. His life was full of amazing adventures that took him across the country and around the world. While Jenny and Lt. Dan were hung up on their past, they were missing out on the present. They missed out on much of their life. With the constant reassurance from his wise mother, Forrest walked with faith and lived in the present. Consumed with their fears, Jenny and Lt. Dan were caught up with trying to die.
Sadly, there are too few Forrest Gumps in the world and too many Jennys and Lt. Dans.
Still living in the past sociopathic Lt. Dan?
Loll, you're good!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Loll, Ok, you win:):) I'm going to go play with the adults but I promise to come back with some candy:):)
You are so typical the liberal. When all else fails? Revert to childish attacks!
==========
Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" for dummies.

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.(Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 25 min Respect71 12,249
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,567
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 15 hr Another bitch 39
Gina Kurfis (Oct '13) 16 hr Another bitch 4
The Entertainment Industry is Bringing Decadenc... 17 hr Commander Bunny 4
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 19 hr _satan_64 2,784
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 23 hr LRDII 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••