Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon

“Topix Sux (_!_)”

Since: Apr 11

The real world

#27 Dec 5, 2011
Me!!! What a great place I have here!

You just read that we are Auntie too, how cool are we! BUT, you also read about the stocking burglary conspiracy... oh yeah, I am SO busted! So?*tapping foot* What do I have to say for myself?

Oh, and may I have one of those holistic margaritas please? Cheers!

TStylist
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Denver, CO

#30 Dec 5, 2011
Aunt_Flo wrote:
Me!!! What a great place I have here!
You just read that we are Auntie too, how cool are we! BUT, you also read about the stocking burglary conspiracy... oh yeah, I am SO busted! So?*tapping foot* What do I have to say for myself?
Oh, and may I have one of those holistic margaritas please? Cheers!
OMG! It is so good to see me here! Well you do have some explaining to do, but trust you, it was all in good fun, honest! One holistic margarita coming up.

TStylist
Level 6

Denver, CO

#31 Dec 5, 2011
-Meabadsock- wrote:
<quoted text>They were just a little perturbed..I guess the turkey legs aren't for throwing ..And something about the wenches being teenagers..And now they tell me the ale was really ginger ale..Not beer..I really got a buzz on it though.[ I might of had it when I got there]. And all the sudden that "Whats in your wallet" guy was tossing me out the door....Hmm. Good thing I had mastercard. They didnt take your American express..That what I bought the Limo with.
Yes, but did you have to put on the Viking hat and kick over the armor suit and scream "OWNED" at it?

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#32 Dec 5, 2011
Drinkie, I can't see one of your posts without thinking of this song. It had special meaning for mr when I was stationed at Lowry in '59 & '60. I think it was '60 when the son came out.

&fe ature=related

Enjoy, and y'all have a good'n.

Level 2

Location hidden

#33 Dec 5, 2011
the perfessor wrote:
Drinkie, I can't see one of your posts without thinking of this song. It had special meaning for mr when I was stationed at Lowry in '59 & '60. I think it was '60 when the son came out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PXvKAWiU_cQXX&feature=rel ated
Enjoy, and y'all have a good'n.
Hey perfessor. It's always good to see you. How have you been? I like the Everlys.

“Topix Sux (_!_)”

The real world

#34 Dec 5, 2011
TStylist wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! It is so good to see me here! Well you do have some explaining to do, but trust you, it was all in good fun, honest! One holistic margarita coming up.
It's good to see me too! You knew it was all in fun. But I am thinking twice about stealing chocolate from someone in this... you know, condition...
<------

Thank me SO much for the drink, you needed that. Damn, I make a mean margarita!

TStylist
Level 6

Denver, CO

#35 Dec 5, 2011
Aunt_Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see me too! You knew it was all in fun. But I am thinking twice about stealing chocolate from someone in this... you know, condition...
<------
Thank me SO much for the drink, you needed that. Damn, I make a mean margarita!
I could not agree with me more about the chocolate thing... I am welcome for the drink, enjoy!

ISEESTOOPIDPEOPL E

“Open "YOUR" Eyes”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

They "R" Every Where

#36 Dec 5, 2011
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

“Topix Sux (_!_)”

The real world

#37 Dec 5, 2011
TStylist wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree with me more about the chocolate thing... I am welcome for the drink, enjoy!
*purr hic*

ISEESTOOPIDPEOPL E

“Open "YOUR" Eyes”

Level 2

They "R" Every Where

#38 Dec 5, 2011
Sign in a Karaoke Bar

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing

Level 2

Location hidden

#39 Dec 5, 2011
Oh boy, first shes here, then shes there. I'm so confused. Will somebody leave a bottle for me.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#40 Dec 5, 2011
Y'all excuse me for a few minutes. I have to leave for a few. I'm gonna come back in wearing a trench coat, looking all dangerous-like. I wanna be frisked by the pretty kitty. Y'all have a good'n.

ISEESTOOPIDPEOPL E

“Open "YOUR" Eyes”

Level 2

They "R" Every Where

#41 Dec 5, 2011
24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence?

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#42 Dec 5, 2011
ISEESTOOPIDPEOPLE wrote:
24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence?
Gotta be a reason for it.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#43 Dec 5, 2011
HA!!!! Bustin hell wide open!

I snuck past the Kittie and she never even seen me, Lol!!

Nice place we have here, even better location and better people.

TStylist
Level 6

Denver, CO

#45 Dec 5, 2011
SATAN_64 wrote:
HA!!!! Bustin hell wide open!
I snuck past the Kittie and she never even seen me, Lol!!
Nice place we have here, even better location and better people.
You really have to stop materializing out of thin air!

How do you like your new bar?

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#46 Dec 5, 2011
The IT Custodian wrote:
Hi Denver. I wouldnt have even known about this page but that deville was nice enough to post it in the old devil clown inc. thread. wasnt that nice of he/she.
Yep, Was nice of them.

1Irishman

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Level 3

Queensland, Australia

#47 Dec 5, 2011
Did someone say free drinks?

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#48 Dec 5, 2011
1Irishman wrote:
Did someone say free drinks?
Hi Irish, welcome to Denver.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#49 Dec 5, 2011
TStylist wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to stop materializing out of thin air!
How do you like your new bar?
You did good Kittie, did real good. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 57,623
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) 3 hr Wrestler facesitter 28
jokes (Feb '11) 6 hr Ricky F 920
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr tbird19482 30,011
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) 16 hr pantypumper 41
News Man in fight with builder over shifting soil (Jun '07) Oct 20 byefelicia 110
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) Oct 19 AJS3739 9

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages