Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother with this person? They don't remember all the PI that was put out here for no reason on us and our friends. Mine went up just because of who I am friends with and nothing more. I never put anyone out here, neither have you. We owe no one an explanation for our behavior. We used to be able to talk about anything here in Denver. Look when and where it changed. Look who caused the changes. So we decided to fight back, big deal! It is what they wanted. I guess they changed their minds...
You all changed. In your mind two wrongs equal a right. You have, by your very own admission, become what you hate.
Boogy Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Golly gee whizz there buggy man . I heard them 2 rocks in ya brain rattle when you posted that ! I is so lmao and pointing at you .
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<
You aren't very good at this. Very few posters care what your opinion of them is. Just trying to be charitable and educate you. ;)
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You all changed. In your mind two wrongs equal a right. You have, by your very own admission, become what you hate.
Do you want to talk about the first time you were afraid to tell someone what you thought? Were you a small child? Perhaps it was the days before caller ID and you phoned a classmate, disguising your voice because you were afraid? How did this make you feel? Was it exciting?

“Just laughing”

Since: Mar 11

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very good at this. Very few posters care what your opinion of them is. Just trying to be charitable and educate you. ;)
New target, peach? Just going down your list, I see. Have fun...you will accomplish nothing.
Boogy Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
New target, peach? Just going down your list, I see. Have fun...you will accomplish nothing.
My purpose is to be entertained, which was accomplished. Your problem is you assume posters have the same agenda you do. Who is next on your list?

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My purpose is to be entertained, which was accomplished. Your problem is you assume posters have the same agenda you do. Who is next on your list?
First, why don't you tell me what you think my agenda is. Secondly, you got your hand slapped, didn't you? LOL.

You are ineffective and much too arrogant for your own good. You have nothing to back it up.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Boogy Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
First, why don't you tell me what you think my agenda is. Secondly, you got your hand slapped, didn't you? LOL.
You are ineffective and much too arrogant for your own good. You have nothing to back it up.
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
My dear girl, I am quite effective. All I have to do is post and you accuse me of being the next person on your hate list.

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear girl, I am quite effective. All I have to do is post and you accuse me of being the next person on your hate list.
I want you to read your second sentence again. IF I had a hate list, which I don't, how could I accuse you of being on it after you post to me?

There are a couple people here who do what you just did. You put random thoughts together that sound good in your head, and don't make a lick of sense when they are typed out.

Go away. You are a bitter, jealous, angry b|tch and a really bad troll.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to read your second sentence again. IF I had a hate list, which I don't, how could I accuse you of being on it after you post to me?
There are a couple people here who do what you just did. You put random thoughts together that sound good in your head, and don't make a lick of sense when they are typed out.
Yep :)

That is one butt hurt beyotch :)

“"I never regretted what I ”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

turned down" Angela Lansbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you accuse someone of being someone, Cat?

*Reads back through thread*

Do you have a hate list, Cat?

*Checks all previous correspondence from Cat*

Hmmmmm........ Welp, here's my analysis of the situation. I previously stated on another thread that they are posting without revealing who they are which tells a lot about the type of person we are dealing with. Now they are making unfounded and completely inaccurate accusations. Either this person is irrational and delusional or they're just plain stupid.

*Throws large fluffy pillows on the floor*

*Reaches in Vera Bradley tote and pulls out sleeve of Red Solo cups and bottle of my best vintage MD.*

Come join me, my friends. Sit a spell. It's time to rock this house redneck style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“"I never regretted what I ”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

turned down" Angela Lansbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep :)
That is one butt hurt beyotch :)
Umm humm...

Shore Nuff

“Heaven beside you”

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Hell within

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Icnocolonel wrote:
I don't si no stinkin Colonel!
Where's this Colonel everyone keeps talking about? I see a pretentious wannabe genius and a bleached blond bimbo and a drama queen and an emotionally affected clown and a Satan wannbe airhead and a crazy old coot from Tennessee and a whole bunch of angry, gun-totting, right-winged racists...
But I don't si no stinkin Colonel!
Thats because you are looking for a man. He often dresses as a woman. Look for the really ugly woman that can't walk in high heels. Whats a gun-totter? You sound just like that old uneducated windbag colonel. He's not on here as much since he hit his twilight years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE