Want to talk about it?
Meow ... MaRowel.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#870 Jul 6, 2013
Mr Sophistication wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the lead in my pencil :)
I know your game, old man.

You lose.:)

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#872 Jul 7, 2013
HA!

Looks like kernel has been schooled!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#873 Jul 7, 2013
Good morning Icno! I miss your humor :) I know you have been busy, but you could plop a little funny up in here once in a while!

Level 6

Location hidden

#874 Jul 7, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Good morning Icno! I miss your humor :) I know you have been busy, but you could plop a little funny up in here once in a while!
Well Beautiful, the last time I plopped something on a thread it created a huge outpouring of wailing from the Davidian camp.

I can assure you any humor is purely accidental. Of course, what I plopped on that other thread was accidental as well but not many people saw that.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#875 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Beautiful, the last time I plopped something on a thread it created a huge outpouring of wailing from the Davidian camp.
I can assure you any humor is purely accidental. Of course, what I plopped on that other thread was accidental as well but not many people saw that.
The reaction you got on that was priceless :)

And the fad caught on! Some crazy corny dude ran from thread to thread mimicking your performance. Some people just need to get their own act. We were like... "ok that was sort of funny, but someone else already did it, AND did it better" :)

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#876 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You are one of a kind, sweet sis, and don't ever underestimate your ability to bring humor and delight to any thread. What I love best are the ones who say "whatever" because they simply can't understand your intelligent, well thought out posts. And as Kitty said...they copy you. You know that's the sincerest form of flattery.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#877 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You are one of a kind, sweet sis, and don't ever underestimate your ability to bring humor and delight to any thread. What I love best are the ones who say "whatever" because they simply can't understand your intelligent, well thought out posts. And as Kitty said...they copy you. You know that's the sincerest form of flattery.
Exactly. That girl makes me smile. I miss her when I go AFK or she does for long periods of time.

But you know what? I feel the same way about you, Cat :)

Never underestimate your own ability to make me, and many others like me, smile.
Boogy Man

United States

#878 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
You have become such a good demon. Your real life friends, family and church must be very proud of you.
Boogy Man

United States

#883 Jul 7, 2013
-Cryogenic Drinkie- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they are as she is quite a remarkable woman. She has been very charitable in spending time trying to educate mushmouths on here too. There seems to be concentration of them in a place near Brownsville. HAHAHA
Does her employer and family support her participation in cyberbullying?
Boogy Man

United States

#884 Jul 7, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
Icno is a true topixs Queen . IIIBill and some more of us trolled her when she was but a mere grey box . Then she and IIIBill became friends and look how she turned out . She can put you in your place with but a few mere words or she can send ya packing with a book ! Lv yas Icno <3 .
You and I agree. She has become what she use to hate. She now does to others what was done to her and her family.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#886 Jul 7, 2013
Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do yours?
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#887 Jul 7, 2013
Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyberbullying? HAHAHA Yeah, you are a real "jenius" to get that from her posts. What a maroon.
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#888 Jul 7, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOOO a big bad grey box buggy man . I bet ya makes us all skeeered of you here spud head .
You have to laugh when they have to use a proxy to say what they want to say. Just shows you they are too gutless to tell her under their regular name. How you doin buddy?

Level 6

Location hidden

#889 Jul 7, 2013
Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You have become such a good demon. Your real life friends, family and church must be very proud of you.
I'm not the least bit concerned with pride. I do think its highly overrated. I disregarded pride for the most part the moment I realized I had the uncanny ability to trip and fall flat on my face without benefit of any outside source.

I'm just good that way.

I'm quite confident that my family, my friends, and my church love me in spite of myself.

Level 6

Location hidden

#890 Jul 7, 2013
Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I agree. She has become what she use to hate. She now does to others what was done to her and her family.
Now, how would you know anything about anything I might have once hated? Hate is an awfully strong emotion and one I haven't found time for on a message board.

What exactly is it that I've done to others? I'm afraid you've baffled me there. I can't recall a single time that I've deliberately hurt another person. Oh yes, I can be a rather direct smarty pants. I attempt to give back what's given, but I refrain from posting anything or sharing anything that might otherwise bring harm to someone else. It's just not in me to do so. First and foremost, I would have to put a lot more effort into Topix than I care to give.

Disclaimer: I am not referring to the time I squatted on that other thread. I neglected to note anywhere that Topix was a scratch and sniff site.
Boogy Man

United States

#891 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the least bit concerned with pride. I do think its highly overrated. I disregarded pride for the most part the moment I realized I had the uncanny ability to trip and fall flat on my face without benefit of any outside source.
I'm just good that way.
I'm quite confident that my family, my friends, and my church love me in spite of myself.
You owe me no explanation, as I am not your judge, nor your jury.

Level 6

Location hidden

#892 Jul 7, 2013
Boogy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You owe me no explanation, as I am not your judge, nor your jury.
Well, duh!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#893 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how would you know anything about anything I might have once hated? Hate is an awfully strong emotion and one I haven't found time for on a message board.
What exactly is it that I've done to others? I'm afraid you've baffled me there. I can't recall a single time that I've deliberately hurt another person. Oh yes, I can be a rather direct smarty pants. I attempt to give back what's given, but I refrain from posting anything or sharing anything that might otherwise bring harm to someone else. It's just not in me to do so. First and foremost, I would have to put a lot more effort into Topix than I care to give.
Disclaimer: I am not referring to the time I squatted on that other thread. I neglected to note anywhere that Topix was a scratch and sniff site.
Why even bother with this person? They don't remember all the PI that was put out here for no reason on us and our friends. Mine went up just because of who I am friends with and nothing more. I never put anyone out here, neither have you. We owe no one an explanation for our behavior. We used to be able to talk about anything here in Denver. Look when and where it changed. Look who caused the changes. So we decided to fight back, big deal! It is what they wanted. I guess they changed their minds...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr mjjcpa 14,372
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr KiMerde 6,073
Legit pain n anxiety meds 15 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar 15 hr Reyna lokita 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed Sniper II 24,872
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Tue zombiegentelman 22
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Tue Extrollanator- 68
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:06PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season