|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL keep posting them, I never look at anything you post.
So..........
What??
Have a nice day :)
it aint four yuns ..... it four awl the peepulls laffin @ yuns!
frig my lifes!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes!
:)

I LOL'd. Twice!

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes!
What?? English now, your act is not that funny

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes!
LMAO! Do it again :)

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
http://youtu.be/-TwYVWQsXmQ
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
English now, your act is not that funny
http://youtu.be/4cZN_2_ZrUE
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yuns two :-)
frig my lifes

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/-TwYVWQsXmQ
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/4cZN_2_ZrUE
<quoted text>
yuns two :-)
frig my lifes
What??

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Level 2

Since: May 12

Thurles, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I gueww there should be some interesting information on this here highway.
Heres some from this guy, enjoy!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

Since: May 12

Thurles, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Wtf... GUEWW!?!?
*sigh* guess...

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Good morning Denver and friends. I need to be getting busy very soon but I wanted to stop in and update my thread since Sniper informed me it was getting dusty.

I'm afraid the tragedy in Newtown, CT has shaken me a bit. As a teacher, you grow to love the children in your care. I can't imagine the heart wrenching fear in the minds of those teachers on Friday. And now, the overwhelming sorrow of knowing there are 20 young faces they will never see again.

All weekend I've thought and wondered what I would do in the same situation. I know without a doubt that my main concern would be for the safety of my young students. I love each one of my kids. They are all individuals and precious to me in their own way. That love is reciprocated.

There's so much spin going on and questions regarding how we can end this type of violence. What happened in Newtown was the same thing that happened in a theater in Aurora, at Columbine, in Paducah. It's evil and nothing more. It can't be controlled and it can't be completely prevented. Any intelligent person knows that gun control is not the answer. A ban on assault weapons isn't the answer. Even putting God back in schools is not the answer.

Had the shooter in Newtown not had guns, he would have found another way to kill those children. In his sick and deranged mind, he became a hero or martyr. Something in his life caused him to believe that he needed to be remembered for infinity. It's the same fixation with every evil act. Most people can't tell you who was killed at the hand of Michael Carneal, Eric Klebold, Dylan Harris, James Holmes, or many others but they know the killer's name. The public demands to know and then we scream for intimate details of the killer's lives. We seek understanding into the minds of the deranged but we can never fully comprehend what possible motive would drive one to make those atrocious decisions. Could it really just be fame and glory? Are we, as innocent bystanders seeking understanding, really guilty of providing them with the only thing they really want? We can blame it on the media but it's not the media. The public demands to know. We feed on the news stories. We want all we can get and then more. And weeks, months, years later, we remember; not the victims, but the killer(s).

I have no idea what I would do if a madman walked into my school and started taking lives. I know I don't care what went on in the mind of the young man in Newtown. I don't care what happened to him as a child or what his family has to say about him. I don't care about his picture and don't want to see it anymore. I want to focus on those children and the others that lost their lives Friday. I will vow to remember at least one child from that incident and pray daily that the families of those victims can somehow find peace among the carnage. I will never again memorialize the culprit of these heinous acts but will make it my quest to forever remember the victims and their families.

May you each have a wonderful day.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

What a wonderful post Icno.

When the Columbine shooting occurred I couldn't reach my sister to find out if my nephew had decided to go to Columbine or Heritage and didn't know if he was there when it happened, whether he might have been one of the ones shot or not. It was frightening.

The Aurora theater is about a half mile from my house. I've been there many times. I heard the sirens just before I went to sleep and my last thought was " that's a lot of sirens, something really bad happened". I couldn't wait to get to work the next day and make sure none of my co-workers was at that theater that night.

I can't stand watching them go over and over and over the details of this latest tragedy and I don't care to hear about the shooter other than the fact that he's dead and will cause no more harm. There is some measure of peace in that for me.

I've known losses. When something like this happens my thoughts are with the survivors. I know how badly they hurt and my prayers are with them.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Dear Icno,

I miss you!

That is all!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Cryogenic Drinkie wrote:
Hi Icno
Lookin for props :)
I just heard from Drinkie and you aren't him. I gave you the prop you asked for in error. I trust you know what you can do with it Flck-Wad.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Corny Moon Tool wrote:
Hi Icno can I have a prop and some lavender tube steak please.
Most certainly...... What in the world is lavender tube steak? Maybe I don't really want to know.....

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Corny Moon Tool wrote:
Hi Icno can I have a prop and some lavender tube steak please.
Gross!!!

Hi Icno! I have missed you sweetie!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross!!!
Hi Icno! I have missed you sweetie!
Missed you too beautiful lady. I stay far too busy for insanity these days. Or maybe.... I'm far too insane to be busy?????

Oh well, it's one or the other.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed you too beautiful lady. I stay far too busy for insanity these days. Or maybe.... I'm far too insane to be busy?????
Oh well, it's one or the other.
Be glad you have missed it all.... trust me. I took a few days away too, and they thought it was because Nat forbid me to post anymore.

Isn't that funny?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad you have missed it all.... trust me. I took a few days away too, and they thought it was because Nat forbid me to post anymore.
Isn't that funny?
I think "missing it" might be an oxymoron. Ironically, staying away doesn't mean anything much has actually changed per se. From what I've read, it pretty much all looks the same.

Yeah, poor Nat. He's so over rated by his haters and under valued by his so called "followers". It's the worst of both worlds. The funny thing is, he probably has a much kinder heart than many of us in a lot of ways.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "missing it" might be an oxymoron. Ironically, staying away doesn't mean anything much has actually changed per se. From what I've read, it pretty much all looks the same.
Yeah, poor Nat. He's so over rated by his haters and under valued by his so called "followers". It's the worst of both worlds. The funny thing is, he probably has a much kinder heart than many of us in a lot of ways.
You know he is going to punish us horribly for ruining his reputation! But he is my sugar bear. Never a more kind person... Don't tell anyone!

He will defend with ferocity though, no doubt...

No one ever notices he is easy to talk to, until you mess with someone he likes or is the underdog in a given situation. His defense of Barbi is the best example, but that one just makes certain people angry. LOL! They don't see he just hates what they do to her, and puts them in the same situation. They see it as being even worse than they are being... That is hilarious.
Natasfonos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

O.0

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 661 - 680 of732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
transgender sex 21 min Thick Head 1
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 22 min Brian_G 12,129
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 4 hr Sara Smith 35
Pegging 20 hr Guy12 1
Obama relishes roadshow, but agenda still stuck 21 hr Advents 1
His agenda in gridlock, Obama relishes roadshow Sun Advents 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Sat The_Box 2,400
•••
•••