Word to the wise for online chatters

Word to the wise for online chatters

There are 12 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 15, 2007, titled Word to the wise for online chatters. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

You never know who's chatting on the Web. Anonymous message board postings could come from anyone: someone with free time sharing their thoughts, a whistle blower with serious concerns, or maybe even a CEO ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Forum Poster

Englewood, CO

#1 Jul 15, 2007
Kinda makes you wonder if Tom Tancredo is posting in these forums!
tom

AOL

#2 Jul 15, 2007
Kinda makes you wonder if ANYONE from boulder (unless you're just a wannabe with a boulder IPS) has any clue about anything in the real world.
anon

AOL

#3 Jul 15, 2007
Well, I haven't made any financial decisions based on TOPIX post. Mr. Mackey was either having a little fun or got very stupid. Either way, doesn't he have a B.O.D. to answer to?
Cheech

AOL

#4 Jul 15, 2007
I know for a fact that some very famous, wealthy and influential people spend time in Blogspace. You could be talking with King George, Boy George, or just Randy the toothless under the bridge rat, communicating from the local public library.

“I'm 100% American & Proud”

Since: Apr 07

TiJuana, Co (Denver)

#5 Jul 15, 2007
At least we know there are no illegals on this board. Most of them can't habla or are to stoned to type.
Just me

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2007
Myself I get all my financial information from the guy standing at Santa Fe and Mississippi! Just like talk Radio is running the country (ask certain Democrats out there)

Since: May 07

Chandler, AZ

#7 Jul 15, 2007
Fighter wrote:
At least we know there are no illegals on this board. Most of them can't habla or are to stoned to type.
Actually, I've started to see some posts pop up in Spanish recently.
Against Tochtrop

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 15, 2007
anon wrote:
Well, I haven't made any financial decisions based on TOPIX post. Mr. Mackey was either having a little fun or got very stupid. Either way, doesn't he have a B.O.D. to answer to?
I wonder if he does the voice for Mr. Mackey the counselor on South Park?

Since: May 07

Chandler, AZ

#9 Jul 15, 2007
Just me wrote:
Myself I get all my financial information from the guy standing at Santa Fe and Mississippi! Just like talk Radio is running the country (ask certain Democrats out there)
He was my broker too until I relocated to Phoenix. Next time you run into him ask him how my portfolio is doing, I haven't been able to reach him at the office recently.
gwats

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Jul 15, 2007
I've never posted anything I wasn't willing to stand behind. It's always a good policy to read what you write before you hit 'send'.
Ramona

Denver, CO

#11 Jul 15, 2007
Si
RM in AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've started to see some posts pop up in Spanish recently.
jus sayin

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 15, 2007
I use a chair, myself...
gwats wrote:
I've never posted anything I wasn't willing to stand behind. It's always a good policy to read what you write before you hit 'send'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min lides 42,773
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 31 min Respect71 26,153
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 13 hr Reallife cerealkilla 319
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 21 hr Assquatch 3
kinfolk mc member a snitch! 21 hr TRUTH45 1
Nicole Dubois Savage 22 hr OIAH 1
Dr Michelle Herren Prescription for White Power... Thu MasteRace 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages