Posted in the Denver Forum

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Jul 25, 2013
I don't know where in the world they GOT these "polls" but everyone I've talked to from many walks of life DON'T WANT IT!!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Truth wrote:
I don't know where in the world they GOT these "polls" but everyone I've talked to from many walks of life DON'T WANT IT!!!!
You must live a very sheltered life
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live a very sheltered life
No, I live in the suburbs of WASHINGTON, D.C. where more people are really informed and BOTHER to inform themselves. I don't supposed you've even tried to read the 2000+ page bill. AND it's additions and subtractions.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Jul 26, 2013
By the way, "Jammer", there is a TREND in our area for businesses to hire ONLY PART TIMERS! One of the reasons? OBAMACARE! They know damned well they can't survive as a business hiring full time people if they have to pay for this crap. Like me to spell it all out for you? You 'd be better off looking things up for yourself.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
I wonder where they get this from. Sometimes I'd swear they only poll democrats.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Note how the methodology isn't described and the link to the poll is broken:
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where they get this from. Sometimes I'd swear they only poll democrats.
They do because democrats (1) are the only ones at home in the middle of the day [conservatives either work or are out looking for a job] and (2) are stupid enough to answer a call from a pollster and then remain on the phone with him/her. Having had first hand dealings with Gallup during the past few years I can assure you that "polls" are complete crapola.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Norman Conquest wrote:
<quoted text>
They do because democrats (1) are the only ones at home in the middle of the day [conservatives either work or are out looking for a job] and (2) are stupid enough to answer a call from a pollster and then remain on the phone with him/her. Having had first hand dealings with Gallup during the past few years I can assure you that "polls" are complete crapola.
Interesting.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
By the way, "Jammer", there is a TREND in our area for businesses to hire ONLY PART TIMERS! One of the reasons? OBAMACARE! They know damned well they can't survive as a business hiring full time people if they have to pay for this crap. Like me to spell it all out for you? You 'd be better off looking things up for yourself.
Capitalist manifesto greed is good!!!

What crap,That's been happen for over 20 years. As The rich pay check has gone from 30 time the avg. workers to 273 times more.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Norman Conquest wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO, yet 60 percent of republicans believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

The Reagan Rule
Weíre going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and thatís crazy.[...] Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 min TheModerarte1 13,692
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Wondering 4,387
scum of the earth. 35 min purbutfly 3
Apex fun run a scam? 1 hr Deep Throat 68
The Media in Ferguson should be Fair, Balanced,... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 5 hr mr goodwrench 24,743
Here's a joke 18 hr property garage 1 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance