Exchange: I Raise Your Cannabis for Housing

Posted in the Denver Forum

Tony

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Hi. I have an interesting proposal to offer for the right person.

In exchange for housing I will raise your cannabis for you. From seed to harvest.

Why should you pay hefty prices from the dispensaries when I can raise it for you? The only costs associated are good soil (Miracle Gro) and a very small electric cost as we will use CFL bulbs.

I would like to re-locate to Colorado (anywhere in the state is fine) from the South. I had hoped to purchase a small house in Colorado but haven't found anything affordable.

Perhaps you are retired or disabled or just don't have time or ability to raise the plants yourself.

All I ask is for some accommodation. A camper or an attic room, spare room or a basement room, etc.

I'm mature. Won't steal from you or harm you. Just looking for a cooperative situation that would benefit both of us.

If you're interested send me an email and then we can chat and get to know one another.

Just send me an email at:

safeneighborhoodsnow@yahoo.com

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2013
no thanks

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Then I'll rat you out and buy your place at auction.
Yeah right

Denver, CO

#4 Oct 17, 2013
Miracle grow , good soil ? Now that is a joke and you are front the south . I wouldn't let you grow my roses . Stay south brah

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#5 Oct 20, 2013
"CFL's".....hahaha.. .

“Go Bucs”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Xenia, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Granny uses chicken manure to grow her weedola!
Your clueless

Aurora, CO

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Then I'll rat you out and buy your place at auction.
It's legal here in Colorado foolio. Snitches get stiches or worse from what I have been told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 min Wilbur 18,088
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) 23 min LePoop 168
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Quest 4,297
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr GayleWood 21,411
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices 12 hr Shela 5
Review: Chen Financial Group 15 hr another victim 1
Review: Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Heath... Thu Danielle Slater 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]