Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

It is quite a sexy thing to have humor and wisdom!!

"The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say,'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away."

~George Carlin

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Death Kitten wrote:
"The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.
We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.
We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.
We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.
These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.
Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.
Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.
Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.
Remember, to say,'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.
Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.
Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away."
~George Carlin
Dammit!
We suck!
-Satan

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Death Kitten wrote:
~George Carlin
TLDR!
Even though she has bad breath, bites, is furry, a cold nose and has a bad temper I did try to hug her.

At least the dog doesn't bite as much as she does......

:)

JK!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>TLDR!
Even though she has bad breath, bites, is furry, a cold nose and has a bad temper I did try to hug her.
At least the dog doesn't bite as much as she does......
:)
JK!
Why I oughtta!!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I oughtta!!!
KITTIE!!!!!!!!!!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>KITTIE!!!!!!!!!!
*get's blanket*

*attempts to beat the flame off that clowny clown clown head*

It just keeps igniting!!!!

Hi there :)

Sorry about that!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon miss kitty.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

mr goodwrench wrote:
Good afternoon miss kitty.
Hello Mr. G!:)

How the heck are you?

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mr. G!:)

How the heck are you?
Doing pretty good, and you?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing pretty good, and you?
I could not be better if there were two of me!!:)

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>I could not be better if there were two of me!!:)
That's good, it puts my mind at ease!

“I Can See You”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Hello Kitten, I heard your prayer the other night.

It will be so!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

___GOD___ wrote:
Hello Kitten, I heard your prayer the other night.
It will be so!
Thanks God!:)

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Good morning!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

mr goodwrench wrote:
Good morning!
Hello:)

“Just laughing”

Since: Mar 11

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Dammit.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Hello Kittie, We miss having ya here.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

_satan_64 wrote:
Hello Kittie, We miss having ya here.
Hail Overlord of the Underworld!:)

Topix is boring.:)

I miss you too.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's doing really good, you see, I talk to both of them often, they are happy...
BTW, hows you relationship treating you now??
When you went up to see your sweetie
You had to pay an extra two dollars per minute, per lapdance...
Now didn't YA...
Told YA so...
Bawhahahahahahahhahahaahhahhah ahhahaha
Have a nice day:)
He treats me like a princess!!!:)

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Hi Kitty! Long time no see. I agree, topix is boring. I've been gone for a few months and didn't miss it much except for some special people. Thought I'd drop in and wish everyone a happy turkey day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min DNF 2,931
last post wins! (Feb '11) 2 hr AmyFaith 24,645
D Unknown written about on the Disc of Nebra 21 hr Dial America is Feds 1
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Tue KarlVIIIII 12,410
Denver Health Medical Center, place of horrors (Jul '13) Tue Bev Jamison 20
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) Mon Respect71 1,294
Broncos # 1---14/15 Aug 23 DenverFan 1
•••
•••
Denver Dating