Comments
5,441 - 5,460 of 5,545 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2014

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6116
Jul 11, 2013
 
goodmorning!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6117
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Morning!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6119
Jul 12, 2013
 
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Just something that i`ve heard Kittie, couldn`t tell ya if its true, Lol!
Urban legend

*hides*!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6120
Jul 12, 2013
 
mr goodwrench wrote:
Morning!
Good morning!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6121
Jul 12, 2013
 
joanNYadoptees wrote:
goodmorning!
Hi Joan!

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6122
Jul 12, 2013
 
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban legend
*hides*!
I am starting to be just a LEGEND . The mods love me . MOOOOOOOF or maybe POOOF is more like it . DK ck me an make sure I am alive every now an then an if not ya got my nums .

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6123
Jul 12, 2013
 
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to be just a LEGEND . The mods love me . MOOOOOOOF or maybe POOOF is more like it . DK ck me an make sure I am alive every now an then an if not ya got my nums .
Dad? WTF?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6124
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evening folks.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6125
Jul 12, 2013
 
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad? WTF?
Hey Dazzle . I am back but for how long well I am just proud for the time I am back should be more like it . I sent you something .
-badboy-

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6126
Jul 12, 2013
 
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dazzle . I am back but for how long well I am just proud for the time I am back should be more like it . I sent you something .
Daymn Dad,

Who is upset at you?

Did you piss off pepper?
-badboy-

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6127
Jul 12, 2013
 
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad? WTF?
WTF...

Well, in a nutshell hon, those people you used to think highly of, like keving and the rest of those who are on here to make topix a better place for them could be upset that he is nice to the people who they don't want him to be nice to

Just saying

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6128
Jul 12, 2013
 
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF...
Well, in a nutshell hon, those people you used to think highly of, like keving and the rest of those who are on here to make topix a better place for them could be upset that he is nice to the people who they don't want him to be nice to
Just saying
I think you are rex act ly right bb . Feel like I need to walk on egg shells . If this one goes poof in 24 hrs old dad is gonna be looking for a proxy and a grey box with a tude .
-badboy-

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6129
Jul 12, 2013
 
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are rex act ly right bb . Feel like I need to walk on egg shells . If this one goes poof in 24 hrs old dad is gonna be looking for a proxy and a grey box with a tude .
You could always post like tommie pompazzzz, his posts don't seem to concern the mods that much

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6130
Jul 12, 2013
 
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to be just a LEGEND . The mods love me . MOOOOOOOF or maybe POOOF is more like it . DK ck me an make sure I am alive every now an then an if not ya got my nums .
Did you upset Voldemort? Err.... I mean who shall not be named, again?

Funny the power he has, isn't it?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6131
Jul 12, 2013
 
Good evening kitty

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6132
Jul 12, 2013
 
mr goodwrench wrote:
Good evening kitty
Hi handsome!:)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6133
Jul 12, 2013
 
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>Hi handsome!:)
How have you been?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6134
Jul 12, 2013
 
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF...
Well, in a nutshell hon, those people you used to think highly of, like keving and the rest of those who are on here to make topix a better place for them could be upset that he is nice to the people who they don't want him to be nice to
Just saying
About all I can say without exposing myself to issues is duh.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6135
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey there Gorgeous Sis!

Hi everyone else.

Dad, I am extremely upset over your bans. I've had to learn to curtail my thoughts on the matter when people I think highly of get the old boot. I, like everyone else, have my suspicions but the fact remains, regardless of who is complaining, the Mods have an obligation to review the situation and make an informed and unbiased decision. That doesn't always happen.

You are one of the nicest posters on Topix. You're honest and fair to everyone including the donkeydoer. More importantly, you have an undeniable gift for humor that surpasses most others.

I wish you luck in keeping your newest profile but like you said, if it doesn't work out, you can always go commando. Gray seems to be the latest in Topix fashion.

((((HUGS)))) From my pasture to yours.
-badboy-

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6136
Jul 13, 2013
 
Donkeydoer?

Potty mouth!!!

*Snort*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 30 at 12:19PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••