Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6122 Jul 12, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban legend
*hides*!
I am starting to be just a LEGEND . The mods love me . MOOOOOOOF or maybe POOOF is more like it . DK ck me an make sure I am alive every now an then an if not ya got my nums .

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#6123 Jul 12, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to be just a LEGEND . The mods love me . MOOOOOOOF or maybe POOOF is more like it . DK ck me an make sure I am alive every now an then an if not ya got my nums .
Dad? WTF?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6124 Jul 12, 2013
Evening folks.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6125 Jul 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad? WTF?
Hey Dazzle . I am back but for how long well I am just proud for the time I am back should be more like it . I sent you something .
-badboy-

Medina, OH

#6126 Jul 12, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dazzle . I am back but for how long well I am just proud for the time I am back should be more like it . I sent you something .
Daymn Dad,

Who is upset at you?

Did you piss off pepper?
-badboy-

Medina, OH

#6127 Jul 12, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad? WTF?
WTF...

Well, in a nutshell hon, those people you used to think highly of, like keving and the rest of those who are on here to make topix a better place for them could be upset that he is nice to the people who they don't want him to be nice to

Just saying

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6128 Jul 12, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF...
Well, in a nutshell hon, those people you used to think highly of, like keving and the rest of those who are on here to make topix a better place for them could be upset that he is nice to the people who they don't want him to be nice to
Just saying
I think you are rex act ly right bb . Feel like I need to walk on egg shells . If this one goes poof in 24 hrs old dad is gonna be looking for a proxy and a grey box with a tude .
-badboy-

Medina, OH

#6129 Jul 12, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are rex act ly right bb . Feel like I need to walk on egg shells . If this one goes poof in 24 hrs old dad is gonna be looking for a proxy and a grey box with a tude .
You could always post like tommie pompazzzz, his posts don't seem to concern the mods that much

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#6130 Jul 12, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to be just a LEGEND . The mods love me . MOOOOOOOF or maybe POOOF is more like it . DK ck me an make sure I am alive every now an then an if not ya got my nums .
Did you upset Voldemort? Err.... I mean who shall not be named, again?

Funny the power he has, isn't it?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6131 Jul 12, 2013
Good evening kitty

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#6132 Jul 12, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Good evening kitty
Hi handsome!:)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6133 Jul 12, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>Hi handsome!:)
How have you been?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#6134 Jul 12, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF...
Well, in a nutshell hon, those people you used to think highly of, like keving and the rest of those who are on here to make topix a better place for them could be upset that he is nice to the people who they don't want him to be nice to
Just saying
About all I can say without exposing myself to issues is duh.

“Deal Me In”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6135 Jul 12, 2013
Hey there Gorgeous Sis!

Hi everyone else.

Dad, I am extremely upset over your bans. I've had to learn to curtail my thoughts on the matter when people I think highly of get the old boot. I, like everyone else, have my suspicions but the fact remains, regardless of who is complaining, the Mods have an obligation to review the situation and make an informed and unbiased decision. That doesn't always happen.

You are one of the nicest posters on Topix. You're honest and fair to everyone including the donkeydoer. More importantly, you have an undeniable gift for humor that surpasses most others.

I wish you luck in keeping your newest profile but like you said, if it doesn't work out, you can always go commando. Gray seems to be the latest in Topix fashion.

((((HUGS)))) From my pasture to yours.
-badboy-

Medina, OH

#6136 Jul 13, 2013
Donkeydoer?

Potty mouth!!!

*Snort*

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6137 Jul 13, 2013
Hey everyone, Hope you all are having as good a Saturday as I am, Lol!

I finally get a day OFF! Lol!

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#6138 Jul 13, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>How have you been?
I have been fabulous! Been working a lot. Thi Mm

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#6139 Jul 13, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>How have you been?
Oops. IPod said I was done with my last post... Lol. Anyway, just making plans for when my baby comes home. He is in big trouble...*bouncy eyebrow*

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#6140 Jul 13, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
Donkeydoer?

Potty mouth!!!

*Snort*
I am going to wash her mouf out wif soap!!!!

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#6141 Jul 13, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
Hey everyone, Hope you all are having as good a Saturday as I am, Lol!

I finally get a day OFF! Lol!
I am on a break at work....

I hate you!

I also luv ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 2 min Nancy G 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 42,777
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Respect71 26,153
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 14 hr Reallife cerealkilla 319
kinfolk mc member a snitch! 22 hr TRUTH45 1
Nicole Dubois Savage 23 hr OIAH 1
Dr Michelle Herren Prescription for White Power... Thu MasteRace 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages