Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6082 Jul 6, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>I said vacation, not the unemployment line!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for no layoff :)
Thanks, i need all the help i can get!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6083 Jul 6, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you guys too. What you been up to? Anything fun?
Gonna go spend the night at Waverly, and conjure up some crazies,

Wanna go?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6084 Jul 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna go spend the night at Waverly, and conjure up some crazies,

Wanna go?
Brother!
Sorry about the other night, my PC froze up again.
Now about that mud truck....

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#6085 Jul 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna go spend the night at Waverly, and conjure up some crazies,
Wanna go?
YOU are going to Waverly Hills? At night? Seriously!?!? Hell yeah! I will go!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6086 Jul 6, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are going to Waverly Hills? At night? Seriously!?!? Hell yeah! I will go!
You all are up to no good!

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#6087 Jul 6, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are up to no good!
Why yes.... yes we are!:)

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6088 Jul 6, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother!
Sorry about the other night, my PC froze up again.
Now about that mud truck....
83 Chevy 3/4 ton 4WD 427 big block, built 700R4 trans. 24 inches of lift setting on 40 X 18 16.5 tire and wheels.

It runs like a raped ape, Lol!

I am 6`1" and i can walk up and the hood, is four inched over my head

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6089 Jul 6, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are going to Waverly Hills? At night? Seriously!?!? Hell yeah! I will go!
You won`t be skeered?

It helps me when i say Satans prayer:

Ye, as I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death,

I fear no Evil. For I AM Evil.

Lol!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6090 Jul 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>83 Chevy 3/4 ton 4WD 427 big block, built 700R4 trans. 24 inches of lift setting on 40 X 18 16.5 tire and wheels.

It runs like a raped ape, Lol!

I am 6`1" and i can walk up and the hood, is four inched over my head
I hear ya' brother!
The 427 has always been my favorite engine. I would love to have one.

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#6091 Jul 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>You won`t be skeered?
It helps me when i say Satans prayer:
Ye, as I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death,
I fear no Evil. For I AM Evil.
Lol!
I ain't skeered of nuttin!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6092 Jul 6, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna go spend the night at Waverly, and conjure up some crazies,
Wanna go?
Yes.

You don't mind if I bring a friend, do you?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6093 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.

You don't mind if I bring a friend, do you?
Ahhhh! River!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6094 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
You don't mind if I bring a friend, do you?
Hello Young One,

Not at all, The more the merrier, Lol!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6095 Jul 6, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya' brother!
The 427 has always been my favorite engine. I would love to have one.
The engine originally came out of a 69 Yenko Chevelle SS that i wrecked in my younger years, Lol! I couldn`t bear to get rid of it, so i kept it and used it in the truck.

“Go Bucs”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Xenia, OH

#6096 Jul 6, 2013
Meows and mews from the babies.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6097 Jul 7, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>The engine originally came out of a 69 Yenko Chevelle SS that i wrecked in my younger years, Lol! I couldn`t bear to get rid of it, so i kept it and used it in the truck.
I never knew that they did yenko chevelles only Novas.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6098 Jul 7, 2013
Good morning, Kitty and friends! A Yenko sounds like a sushi roll. Shows what I know about cars ;)

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6099 Jul 7, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that they did yenko chevelles only Novas.
They did Nova`s, Chevelle`s, and Camaro`s.

Mostly Nova`s and Camaro`s Chevelle`s were rare. I bought mine in California, and drove it back to Ky, it almost broke me, Lol!

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#6100 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Good morning, Kitty and friends! A Yenko sounds like a sushi roll. Shows what I know about cars ;)
Good morning Sis! That car does sound delicious!

Pass the wasabi...

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#6101 Jul 7, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>They did Nova`s, Chevelle`s, and Camaro`s.

Mostly Nova`s and Camaro`s Chevelle`s were rare. I bought mine in California, and drove it back to Ky, it almost broke me, Lol!
I wonder what it would be worth now, maybe 6 figures?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Reverend Alan 24,147
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 18 hr Frank A 5,904
last post wins! (Feb '11) Mon Red_Forman 25,232
Hillary Clinton OUR next President Sun Respect71 335
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Sun Solina 19,148
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Sun Trunketeer 4,267
Open Borders Education in The Decline and Fall ... Sun Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages