Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5978 Jun 19, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kittie,
Whats wrong with just plain ole eggs and cheese?
I keep wanting to say something that would bring her back down to Earth from the cloud she has been riding on for the last year, but I always get this uneasy feeling between my shoulder blades when I start typing.
Since I don't want Icno and Cat yanking my guts out an inch at a time, I've not typed too much here.
I shudder to think what Angel will do to you if you upset Kitty.
LOL!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#5979 Jun 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I keep wanting to say something that would bring her back down to Earth from the cloud she has been riding on for the last year, but I always get this uneasy feeling between my shoulder blades when I start typing.
Since I don't want Icno and Cat yanking my guts out an inch at a time, I've not typed too much here.
I shudder to think what Angel will do to you if you upset Kitty.
LOL!
Sleep with one eye open,

and your back against the wall, Lol!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5980 Jun 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I keep wanting to say something that would bring her back down to Earth from the cloud she has been riding on for the last year, but I always get this uneasy feeling between my shoulder blades when I start typing.
Since I don't want Icno and Cat yanking my guts out an inch at a time, I've not typed too much here.
I shudder to think what Angel will do to you if you upset Kitty.
LOL!
Ha! C'mere, you look a little tense.

*tweaks Mav's ear*

*wink*

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#5981 Jun 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I keep wanting to say something that would bring her back down to Earth from the cloud she has been riding on for the last year, but I always get this uneasy feeling between my shoulder blades when I start typing.
Since I don't want Icno and Cat yanking my guts out an inch at a time, I've not typed too much here.
I shudder to think what Angel will do to you if you upset Kitty.
LOL!
Why do ya want to ruin my fun!?!? Why I oughtta....

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5982 Jun 20, 2013
uh-oh....
*attempt to sneak away*

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#5983 Jun 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
uh-oh....
*attempt to sneak away*
Hiding will only prolong the inevitable.

* fills super soaker with ice water*

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5984 Jun 21, 2013
* slips over behind tree *

* thinks to self .. Mav is gonna get it!! haha *

* waits and watches *

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5985 Jun 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding will only prolong the inevitable.
* fills super soaker with ice water*
ummmmm....
She did it!
*point to Hatti*

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#5986 Jun 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmm....
She did it!
*point to Hatti*
I think you are fibbing :)

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5987 Jun 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are fibbing :)
*innocent look*
moi?
Icno was in on it too!
*nod**nod*

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#5988 Jun 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*innocent look*
moi?
Icno was in on it too!
*nod**nod*
Uh huh... When I ask her about it, what do you think she is going to tell me?

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5989 Jun 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh... When I ask her about it, what do you think she is going to tell me?
Who are you going to believe me or her?
Wait a second....
strike that....
*flee*

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5991 Jun 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmm....
She did it!
*point to Hatti*
Liar, liar .. Pants on fire

*raspberry*

* skips away laughing *

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5992 Jun 21, 2013
Kitten-Heels wrote:
Hello Maverick, Satan,Hattie and of course Kitten!
Hello Kitten-Heels

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5993 Jun 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are fibbing :)
Hiya DK .. He is a sneaky one :)

Hope you have a great weekend .:)

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#5994 Jun 21, 2013
meow from my bunch

:-)

MC

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#5997 Jun 22, 2013
I
Like
Nice

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#5998 Jun 22, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
I
Like
Nice
Me too Musik! Hug your flock of furballs for me ;)

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6000 Jun 25, 2013
Donkey_for-Rent wrote:
<quoted text>Have you hugged your favorite Donkey today ?
Hello Don-kay, Lol!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#6001 Jun 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Musik! Hug your flock of furballs for me ;)
Hi Kittie!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 min Respect71 26,222
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min EdmondWA 42,978
Nicole Dubois Savage 5 hr OIAC 3
Looking for Robert Mendoza 21 hr Sanje 9
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Tue job 214
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Tue Eric 102
Denver tar (Nov '14) Tue Norman 63

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages