Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5908 Jun 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there yourself, Gorgeous. Guess I was a little rude in that I didn't even bother with hello. Sorry!
You were not rude :)

You know I loves ya no matter what.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#5910 Jun 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr. 64 :) Hope you're doing okay.
Doin just fine Icno, hoping it will hold off long enough for me to mow. Rained up there any?

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5913 Jun 9, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Doin just fine Icno, hoping it will hold off long enough for me to mow. Rained up there any?
Not yet but I'd say the way things look, you better get on that mower NOW and put it in high gear.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#5914 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello :)
Is that really you!?!? o.O
HI Kittie!! Lol!

Level 6

Location hidden

#5915 Jun 9, 2013
Corny Moon Tool wrote:
Has anyone seen my true love lavender lady? He's no lady but I wanted to tell him my heart aches for him.
She's dressing in everyone else's clothes and prancing around like the little female dog we refer to as "Sparkles".

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5916 Jun 9, 2013
Corny Moon Tool wrote:
Has anyone seen my true love lavender lady? He's no lady but I wanted to tell him my heart aches for him.
Last time I saw him, he was in your thread crying about how big his "BIG ONE" is... I just wonder what his "BIG ONE" is. My money is on a giant butt boil. That would make me cry too.

Level 6

Location hidden

#5917 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I saw him, he was in your thread crying about how big his "BIG ONE" is... I just wonder what his "BIG ONE" is. My money is on a giant butt boil. That would make me cry too.
Perfect! Made me laugh.

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5918 Jun 9, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>HI Kittie!! Lol!
Hi!!

I was just making sure! There are some weak minded wannabe's out there trying hard to be you. Poor fellers....

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#5920 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!
I was just making sure! There are some weak minded wannabe's out there trying hard to be you. Poor fellers....
Yup, amazing how easy it is to get in their pointy lil heads, Lol!

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5921 Jun 9, 2013
Corny Moon Tool wrote:
Hello all you lovely people I wish I could be. Anything is better than watching the world through these bars. That reminds me, after my lovely moon flower has her entire body skin transplant she has promised to bake me a cake with a file inside so I can see the world.
Hey! Get off my thread!!!

:)

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#5922 Jun 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet but I'd say the way things look, you better get on that mower NOW and put it in high gear.
Lol! Thats the only way i can mow.

The riding mower only has Fast, and stop as an option,Lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#5923 Jun 9, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Thats the only way i can mow.
The riding mower only has Fast, and stop as an option,Lol
Well I'm absolutely certain the weather this year has been good for the gardens so far. Of course, I don't even have a tomato plant out.:( My husband used to say, "If its a good year for tomatoes, the neighbors will give you all you can eat and if it's a bad year, nobody else will have any either". I hope he was right.

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5925 Jun 9, 2013
Cryogenic Drinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang... you are about the cutest little thing! Love that picture. Sweet but devilish at the same time. I would knock your socks off Baby!:)
I already have someone that knocks my socks off. Why would I downgrade?

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#5926 Jun 9, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm absolutely certain the weather this year has been good for the gardens so far. Of course, I don't even have a tomato plant out.:( My husband used to say, "If its a good year for tomatoes, the neighbors will give you all you can eat and if it's a bad year, nobody else will have any either". I hope he was right.
I had tomatoes out the whazoo last year. I only hand pick a few different ones this year. Kinda partial to the Cherokee purples and Black Krim`s they are stronger and sweeter than a Big Boy, or Beefsteak, and look like an over sized plum.

Last year i got them out early, this year i got them out late because of all the rain we`ve had.

“I Can See You”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Las Vegas, NV

#5927 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have someone that knocks my socks off. Why would I downgrade?
Never downgrade, But you can always upgrade.

I am patient, Have a wonderful day Kitten.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5930 Jun 9, 2013
Afternoon DK, Icno and S64 . . . Raining here finally . I'm thinking an afternoon nap might just so the trick.

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5931 Jun 9, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Afternoon DK, Icno and S64 ... Raining here finally . I'm thinking an afternoon nap might just so the trick.
Hi Hatti! A nap does sound relaxing...:)

Always good to see you sweetie.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#5933 Jun 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti! A nap does sound relaxing...:)
Always good to see you sweetie.
Hope things are well with you :).. Planning a wedding is tiring . My too young daughter thinks July is the perfect month :( I think .. As any mother .. Waiting would be perfect. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#5934 Jun 9, 2013
Corny Moon Tool wrote:
Ever since my precious moon flower used me and discarded me like an empty deodorant dispenser I have been very angry with all of you and I want to apologize. I'm not the schmengy guy you all have witnessed over the last several months.
Just who are you ?

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5935 Jun 9, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hope things are well with you :).. Planning a wedding is tiring . My too young daughter thinks July is the perfect month :( I think .. As any mother .. Waiting would be perfect. lol
I agree. What's the rush? He will be here when she is 30! Right?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr tbird19482 25,876
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 6 hr tbird19482 567
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr Obidie 19,323
News Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 14 hr Haileen 7
Why I Am Voting for Trump Aug 29 Jamar 84
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) Aug 28 Anne M 59
Test (Apr '13) Aug 27 THE GREEK GOD 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages