Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments (Page 260)

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of5,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

TBD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5776
May 3, 2013
 
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, are you still digging out the white stuff?
Sidenote: YEA! I just got my hardcore badge, Lol!
That means you really know how to score. Nice :)

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

TBD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5777
May 3, 2013
 
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Sun is shining! I want a hardcore badge.... Lol
I wonder how you got a crown without getting a hardcore badge. I know you know how to score! lol.

Have a great weekend, sis! Love you.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5778
May 4, 2013
 
Good morning Kittie and Cat,

Looks like its gonna rain on the horses today, I guess it will be whoever slides across the finishline first, Lol

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5780
May 4, 2013
 
Hi Southern az is hazy, but calm, and I did some planting.

Joan

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5781
May 5, 2013
 
Kittie!!

Why have you forsaken me?

"crosses arms"

"pouts"

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5782
May 5, 2013
 
_satan_64 wrote:
Kittie!!
Why have you forsaken me?
"crosses arms"
"pouts"
I forsakedededed you?

o.O

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5783
May 5, 2013
 
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I forsakedededed you?
o.O
KITTIE!! Lol! How are you? You`ve been gone for so long....

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5784
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>KITTIE!! Lol! How are you? You`ve been gone for so long....
I have been doing good Satan :)

Nat is here. We went on a Denver Capitol Hill Millionaire Row tour last night. Was a lot of fun! We saw this mansion, The Peabody, that was the inspiration for the 1980 movie The Changeling and learned some of Denver's crazy history. Beautiful houses down there. We saw Molly Browns house... They would not sell it to me. I was not pleased! But you know.... When Nat is here I don't spend too much time on the Topix.

He says hi :)

I apologize profusely for forsaking you and stuff!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5785
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been doing good Satan :)
Nat is here. We went on a Denver Capitol Hill Millionaire Row tour last night. Was a lot of fun! We saw this mansion, The Peabody, that was the inspiration for the 1980 movie The Changeling and learned some of Denver's crazy history. Beautiful houses down there. We saw Molly Browns house... They would not sell it to me. I was not pleased! But you know.... When Nat is here I don't spend too much time on the Topix.
He says hi :)
I apologize profusely for forsaking you and stuff!
Tell him I said howdy, and you two kids have fun, Lol!
-badboy-

Milan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5786
May 5, 2013
 
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I forsakedededed you?
o.O
You forsakeded-ed me too...

:(

[Pouts, un-dangles string, hides squeaky mouse toy]

“Winning Is The Best”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5787
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh. I'm just tore up! Did you see the evil judge- its on my last post? Man ! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the haters! Hello Satan, thank you, hello Kitten, hey there Joan! You fine folks hVe a great evening! Lol :0)

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5788
May 5, 2013
 
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
Oh. I'm just tore up! Did you see the evil judge- its on my last post? Man ! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the haters! Hello Satan, thank you, hello Kitten, hey there Joan! You fine folks hVe a great evening! Lol :0)
There ya go Porkchop, I gave ya some good ones, Lol!

“Winning Is The Best”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5789
May 6, 2013
 
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go Porkchop, I gave ya some good ones, Lol!
Porkchop my eye! Satan, one of these days, Pow! Right in the kisser! Love ya, mean it ! Lol :0)
-badboy-

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5790
May 6, 2013
 
-Little-Lamb- wrote:
<quoted text>
Porkchop my eye! Satan, one of these days, Pow! Right in the kisser! Love ya, mean it ! Lol :0)
Poor Satan, he's gonna get loved by you

Lol

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

TBD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5791
May 6, 2013
 
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been doing good Satan :)
Nat is here. We went on a Denver Capitol Hill Millionaire Row tour last night. Was a lot of fun! We saw this mansion, The Peabody, that was the inspiration for the 1980 movie The Changeling and learned some of Denver's crazy history. Beautiful houses down there. We saw Molly Browns house... They would not sell it to me. I was not pleased! But you know.... When Nat is here I don't spend too much time on the Topix.
He says hi :)
I apologize profusely for forsaking you and stuff!
Sounds fantastic. So glad you guys are having a nice time.

Good morning to you, BB, 64, Little Lamb, and everyone.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5793
May 8, 2013
 
hello, to my good friends!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5794
May 8, 2013
 
mr goodwrench wrote:
hello, to my good friends!
Hey Brother, damn son don`t be such a stranger.
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5795
May 8, 2013
 
Satan, I'm fix'n to repaint this daymn place with cat nip lace paint and remote control squeaky toy squeakers if'n some daymn kitty, not to be named, don't pay some daymn attention to us
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5796
May 8, 2013
 
That'll drive her nuts

Umm

-ie-er

[Grins]

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5797
May 8, 2013
 
mr goodwrench wrote:
hello, to my good friends!
Hi there! You look SO familiar!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of5,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 15 min KarlVIIIII 11,389
Smoke that Pot 7 hr Trigger 2
BangItAmmo.com 21 hr The owner 4
7 best things to do in Denver this weekend Wed Trigger 10
Denver's first '420 Rally' since marijuana lega... Wed Native 2
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Wed lides 1,441
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) Apr 22 Rick 254
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••