Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5676 Apr 16, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
Hey Kitty, hope you're doing well.
Hey Satan 64, Dad, and Mr. G, along with anyone else I might have missed.
MOOOOO baby !

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5677 Apr 16, 2013
bb you an my other brother by another mother ( 64 ) are just diggin ya holes deeper . Them cats going to get ya and Angel is gonna throw a wing beating on both a ya 2 . Im safe I gots my leather coat on . bb that grandaughter cooked fried chicken an some veggies for me . Snuck off in her dads truck an drove 20 miles to bring me supper . I didn't see her nope nope but I ate like a farmer and she called an said he didn't even know she was gone . That girls a hoot .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5678 Apr 16, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>It may be time to invest in kevlar body armor, Lol!
Don`t know ifin they make kevlar bunny slippers????
I gots one them Tin Foil helments yas can burrows .

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#5679 Apr 16, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
bb you an my other brother by another mother ( 64 ) are just diggin ya holes deeper . Them cats going to get ya and Angel is gonna throw a wing beating on both a ya 2 . Im safe I gots my leather coat on . bb that grandaughter cooked fried chicken an some veggies for me . Snuck off in her dads truck an drove 20 miles to bring me supper . I didn't see her nope nope but I ate like a farmer and she called an said he didn't even know she was gone . That girls a hoot .
I ain`t skeered, Lol!

"serious look"

Well, maybe a little......

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5680 Apr 17, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
Hey Kitty, hope you're doing well.
Hey Satan 64, Dad, and Mr. G, along with anyone else I might have missed.
Hi there! I miss you! Where the hell you been?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5681 Apr 17, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
bb you an my other brother by another mother ( 64 ) are just diggin ya holes deeper . Them cats going to get ya and Angel is gonna throw a wing beating on both a ya 2 . Im safe I gots my leather coat on . bb that grandaughter cooked fried chicken an some veggies for me . Snuck off in her dads truck an drove 20 miles to bring me supper . I didn't see her nope nope but I ate like a farmer and she called an said he didn't even know she was gone . That girls a hoot .
Meowf!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5682 Apr 17, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Same'ol same'ol
Corn flake s spinning...
And still thinks my cute butt is cute.
sluuuush is a dummie, spazzing...
pepper and unreal unreal are playing with their replies from page one of one of their play/rule book
Tommie is screwing some pig named ganny, or maybe it's keving...
donkey's gonna be jealous ever sense he started swinging both was in the barn yard
Ganny wonders where pigs poop, and is stuck in Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel mode
Denver doll is...
Ummm
Dunno what she is actually, some place not and never was?
Lol
Oh tell your lady I ate another box of chocolate covered cherries again, except for two I gave this stranger at the dock today fishing.
[Ducks]
Kitty's had her claws sharpened at the salon today, they look lovely, however, she isn't going for the string I dangle no more, Dad got her fur fluffed the wrong way and she's taking it out on me. My leg, left arm, right ear lobe, and some other tender spots aren't scratching posts, daymn-it
Ouch!
Lookie here you!!! You started it and stuff!!!! Meanie :P

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#5683 Apr 17, 2013
HI Kittie!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5684 Apr 18, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
HI Kittie!
Hail Satan! How the hell are ya?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#5685 Apr 18, 2013
Hail Kitty! How in heaven are ya?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5686 Apr 18, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Hail Kitty! How in heaven are ya?
Hi Sis! I am pretty good. How is you?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5689 Apr 19, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm..
I started it?
Ok...
All I did was dangle a string, next thing I knew you were trying to pierce my right ear
I did say that your claws were done up lovely...
;o)
Na na da na na she called you a WEANIE , weanie weanie weanie lmao lmao u a weanie u a weanie

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5690 Apr 19, 2013
oppers a meanie i made a bo bo .im em bare azzed now . i need my glasses changed . I am so old i cant see chit .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5691 Apr 19, 2013
Now both these CATs will be clawing me . Im hide behind one big azz tree .

“I JUDGE YOU”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Topix Land

#5693 Apr 19, 2013
Mississippi Girl wrote:
Hello everyone.
Hello MG.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#5694 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning Kittie!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5695 Apr 20, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
Good morning Kittie!
Hello! Keep smiling. It makes my day.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#5696 Apr 22, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just awful. We will all cry for you while you are gone.
*slaps Mav in back of head*
Enjoy.
I would have votedi Amsterdam but SF would be close second.
We did a quick tour of Western Europe. We stopped in Amsterdam and I was thinking "he11 yeah! redlight district!", I forgot about the diamond merchants. I was lucky to have escaped with my bank account intact.
We didn't go to Rome so I couldn't tell the Pope that Satan sends his regards.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#5697 Apr 22, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>We did a quick tour of Western Europe. We stopped in Amsterdam and I was thinking "he11 yeah! redlight district!", I forgot about the diamond merchants. I was lucky to have escaped with my bank account intact.
We didn't go to Rome so I couldn't tell the Pope that Satan sends his regards.
That sucks. Oh well probably a good thing, if you had sent my regards, they would have tried to perform an exorcism on ya.

And that might not have turned out too good, Lol!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5698 Apr 22, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>We did a quick tour of Western Europe. We stopped in Amsterdam and I was thinking "he11 yeah! redlight district!", I forgot about the diamond merchants. I was lucky to have escaped with my bank account intact.
We didn't go to Rome so I couldn't tell the Pope that Satan sends his regards.
But you did get to be boned from behind by the donkey. Still sore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 min mjjcpa 13,719
last post wins! (Feb '11) 22 min NotaGoth 24,744
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Reverend Alan 4,396
Apex fun run a scam? 9 hr Slumdog gang pimps 71
scum of the earth. 15 hr steven 4
well 17 hr commander 3
The Media in Ferguson should be Fair, Balanced,... 21 hr Culture Auditor 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:50 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:50AM
Dolphins' Most Crucial Week 13 Matchups vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bold Predictions for Broncos Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bold Predictions for Broncos Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:10 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Breaking down Broncos' backfield jumble - NBC Sports