Mav.: Okay where do you want to go?
GF:*Show brochure* Europe.
Mav: but....
GF: Europe.
Mav.:but...
GF:*make reservations*
Mav.:*sigh*
;)

That's just awful. We will all cry for you while you are gone.

*slaps Mav in back of head*

Enjoy.

I would have voted Amsterdam but SF would be close second.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5601 Apr 6, 2013
Sorry DK i got the string hung around my hoof an now its all over the yard .

Morning Everybody .

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5602 Apr 6, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/

Good morning everyone~~
rise and shine @@

I've always loved elephants, especially how matriarchal they are. All the females protect
each others' babies.
A real sisterhood...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5603 Apr 6, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/

Try this one~~if it doesn't work then I don't know
what I did wrong.
It's the story about the elephants fighting off
a pack of hyenas.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#5604 Apr 6, 2013
Good morning , I woke to 5 Black Angus cows on my property

They broke water pipe, and bent a fence.

uggg.

Joan

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5605 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning everyone~~

I've got a plastic storage container the size of a casket full of cat nip, does that get me in the door this morning?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5607 Apr 9, 2013
Hi - lm Trish wrote:
UNCLE
Kitty, I said one thing and joked about the other.
It didn't need to be so ugly, nor did you need to tap me public, but that's just what you did the first time when you didn't appreciate I was speaking with the Colonel. Oh well, it doesn't matter one bit today.
Thought it was odd he emailed me the same day and didn't indicate there was a problem.
I won't stop again. Take Care
Hi Psycho. I did not give 2 F's that you talked to Captain Starfish. Who you make friends with is none of my concern. Try again and have a nice day.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5610 Apr 9, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you,
That psycho reached out to me at the same she reached out to your gentleMAN. She showed me links of what happened. You need to check yourself, please and thanks. Otherwise I will lift every bit of dirt on you concerning this matter alone and it will be enough to infect your kind of FUN? This is not a threat but it is a promise. You did wrong too!!!!! Your man did it wrong!!!! And so did Trish!!!! She wasn't experienced like you professionals are. Stop being so self absorbed and consider this a bit more before you publically try to further disgrace this woman. She has FRIENDs and we will work on her behalf. She has impressed upon us that she is telling the truth and you are being hardheaded and hard heartened. Sweet and Sour she said and how about you HON? Ever have to play dirty just so you don't drown in the mud? Thanks for whatever consideration you offer this and don't bother blaming her for this because if you think she is everyone that came out to play recently ... that goes to show how clueless you may still be after all this time out here. It's not my intent to be rude, but we have a group now that is helping this woman when your man did little more than jerk her chain along with a good number of others.
HEY
Are you threatening me?
Hey

Pioneer, CA

#5613 Apr 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening me?
No, it clearly states up there ^^^ in my post after the word FUN, that it is not a threat, just a promise that we will no longer allow you to publically trash this poster we've come to respect. I'm also letting you know she took Nat's advice and was careful with us because we had no interest in Kevin's wife Colleen as he insinuated to her via email that we all shared in our little group. We are not familiar with the MAIN forum, just for you info. Links everywhere, if you know what I'm saying. Thanks for the reply. Told you I wasnt going to post again, but as you see I did try to at least return the gesture you offered me.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5614 Apr 9, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>No, it clearly states up there ^^^ in my post after the word FUN, that it is not a threat, just a promise that we will no longer allow you to publically trash this poster we've come to respect. I'm also letting you know she took Nat's advice and was careful with us because we had no interest in Kevin's wife Colleen as he insinuated to her via email that we all shared in our little group. We are not familiar with the MAIN forum, just for you info. Links everywhere, if you know what I'm saying. Thanks for the reply. Told you I wasnt going to post again, but as you see I did try to at least return the gesture you offered me.
Oh goodie. Another Trish.

Yay.

“Dad's Main Squeeze”

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Farmville, Tennessee

#5615 Apr 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay.
Looks like the grouchies got their granny panties all in a twist. Next time they come by, I'll shove a handful of boiled peanuts in their mouths, then maybe they shuts up for a bit =o)

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#5616 Apr 9, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it clearly states up there ^^^ in my post after the word FUN, that it is not a threat, just a promise that we will no longer allow you to publically trash this poster we've come to respect. I'm also letting you know she took Nat's advice and was careful with us because we had no interest in Kevin's wife Colleen as he insinuated to her via email that we all shared in our little group. We are not familiar with the MAIN forum, just for you info. Links everywhere, if you know what I'm saying. Thanks for the reply. Told you I wasnt going to post again, but as you see I did try to at least return the gesture you offered me.
You have the "we" and I have the fires from hell......

Ok, when do we start?

Level 5

Deadwood, SD

#5617 Apr 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay.
Hi Kittie!

Is it a full moon, or do you just have a bulls eye on you?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5618 Apr 9, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kittie!
Is it a full moon, or do you just have a bulls eye on you?
Hail Satan!

I butt hurted a desperate she/man. She dreamed up some imaginary friends for support and is going to make my life a living hell. I am scared...sort of...ok, not really.

How the hell are you?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5619 Apr 9, 2013
Melons_the_Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the grouchies got their granny panties all in a twist. Next time they come by, I'll shove a handful of boiled peanuts in their mouths, then maybe they shuts up for a bit =o)
Hiya Melons!

Yeah... I think someone is running low on Prozac and ripple today.

Level 5

Deadwood, SD

#5620 Apr 9, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Satan!
I butt hurted a desperate she/man. She dreamed up some imaginary friends for support and is going to make my life a living hell. I am scared...sort of...ok, not really.
How the hell are you?
Doin great Kittie, enjoying the hell outta this spring weather, sunny and seventy, Whoo Hooo!!!

I hear you guys got snow?? How much and will it still be there to play in by the time I get there?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5621 Apr 9, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Doin great Kittie, enjoying the hell outta this spring weather, sunny and seventy, Whoo Hooo!!!
I hear you guys got snow?? How much and will it still be there to play in by the time I get there?
We didn't get much. Was suppose to be a blizzard, but it was wimpy snow.

Hurry and get here. First margarita is on me :)

Location hidden

#5622 Apr 10, 2013
Hello Ladies , Gents and 1 red headed clown .

Hey Mellons could ya come back over to the house this afternoon . I cant get ya bra off the hall way chandelier. You can maybe stand on my back an reach it . <3 >3

Location hidden

#5623 Apr 10, 2013
Morning to my favorite Cats and yo Demon .

Cat I saw you had cold an maybe snow .

DK yall got cold n snow be carful . last 2 days 80 F here an now thunderstorms an maybe more after dark or overnight .(((hugs))) girls . Time to go ck mine an get on the planter . >3 >3

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5626 Apr 10, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you,
That psycho reached out to me at the same she reached out to your gentleMAN. She showed me links of what happened. You need to check yourself, please and thanks. Otherwise I will lift every bit of dirt on you concerning this matter alone and it will be enough to infect your kind of FUN? This is not a threat but it is a promise. You did wrong too!!!!! Your man did it wrong!!!! And so did Trish!!!! She wasn't experienced like you professionals are. Stop being so self absorbed and consider this a bit more before you publically try to further disgrace this woman. She has FRIENDs and we will work on her behalf. She has impressed upon us that she is telling the truth and you are being hardheaded and hard heartened. Sweet and Sour she said and how about you HON? Ever have to play dirty just so you don't drown in the mud? Thanks for whatever consideration you offer this and don't bother blaming her for this because if you think she is everyone that came out to play recently ... that goes to show how clueless you may still be after all this time out here. It's not my intent to be rude, but we have a group now that is helping this woman when your man did little more than jerk her chain along with a good number of others.
HEY
Excuse me "HEY", but you TRYING to threaten my friend really does NOTHING but piss me off, and that BETTER NOT happen again,
CAPICHE?
I`m NOT asking you, i`m telling you!!!
Don`t get it twisted, DK has more friends than you could ever think about having, and we have a "group" too!! So, before you come back to her thread to TRY and use some dumb azz scare tactics, you BETTER get your fish floppin brain checked, because that was a BIG NO-NO, got it!!!!!!!!
Now be gone, and DON`T come back to her thread until you learn some manners, because believe me, I can lose my manners better than you could ever think of doing!!!!!
Back off of Death Kitten, and there will be no more problems, got it?
I love you too pretty lady :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 22 min Wondering 6,098
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr mjjcpa 14,385
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 3 hr DILF 69
good strip clubs? 14 hr mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 14 hr Paula 311
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar Thu Reyna lokita 4
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info