Cringe Factor HIGH

United States

#5534 Mar 28, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>You appreciate me enough to PM my boyfriend and ask him for a booty call, oh and don't tell Kitty...

I do enjoy your talking out the side of your face. Cordial is about all I can muster for someone like you... so Happy Easter back at ya.
I'll bet her butthole puckered up when she read this one :)

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5535 Mar 28, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
You appreciate me enough to PM my boyfriend and ask him for a booty call, oh and don't tell Kitty...
I do enjoy your talking out the side of your face. Cordial is about all I can muster for someone like you... so Happy Easter back at ya.
I would like to enter your PM and discuss this like reasonably intelligent women would. May I? I have a thing or two to tell you about a thing or two that happened to me out here as well.

I'll tell you public that did happen, but it may have been takin out of context ever so slightly. Perhaps you could ask around a couple more time and then you can enter my PM. Or if you rather do it public like you wanted to the first time you slapped me for NO REASON WHATSOEVER,,, before I had done anything against you. I hadn't even posted anything but pleasantries with you up until you public tapping of me for all to enjoy.

Thanks -- I don't mind being cordial or ignoring the hating liars out here. As I said, I'm not accusing you of that right now, but perhaps NAT has a bit more explaining to do,,, ahhhh, if it was NAT at all and not some other slimy bass turd that snuck into my PM and email.

Did you hear about the email I got last Friday night. Trust me Kitty, I was tested and pushed to very limits and my personal life I was as well.
I have nothing to hide and how about you. I meant you no disrespect and I did MAKE THAT VERY CLEAR TO Whomever that was I was communicating with for about a dozen posts. I don't think it was NAT, but I do believe it was a badgirl or boy... still not clear on all the details as it's so F'n easy to hide out here. Know what I mean?

You all are experienced and I've not been here ONE YEAR YET... please keep that in mind before you slap me publically again. Please take closer note to all my posts that are still visible. Please take note how many time I"VE been accused of being and ANGEL, Sweetie Pie Nat or Daughter of the DEVIL.

Thanks and Happy BLOOD Day to you too.... I know you bleed red too, but after it sets on the floor a bit, it turns blue.... I've seen it up close and personal twice in my life next to a dead body.

Now don't misunderstand me ... this is just a statement of fact and in no way a threat WHATSOEVER .... I'm only human too and I didn't know how to play as well as you or anyone you know or are even familiar with. No ONE helped me ,,,, but they sure made me think they were trying to ...... OUT --- and :C

Level 5

Location hidden

#5536 Mar 28, 2013
Waaait a minute... Ooops, NO I DIDN"T OFFER YOUR BOYFRIEND OR EVEN CAT"S BOYFRIEND or any of her exboyfriends and bepals cyber style a BOOTY CALL... NOPE,,, that part is a LIE.... Whew.... thank goodness, cause NOW it doesn't look at BAD as it did upon first glance.

Here's the thing.... I learned well enough to understand why the LIES work ... there is absolutely NO WAY to get proof unless the posts are already in the public eye hidden somewhere in a thread we don't recall.

PM's - PICTURES - and emails can all be manipulated before they are again posted public. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AND I KNOW IF THERE IS A MAN THAT GOES BY NAT OR BADBOY OR KEVIN OR COLONEL OR RUSSSH or any number of socks men and women socks ... I think you catch my drift ... Don't try to manipulate me Kitty, nor any of your friends ... try to be reasonable this time... the stakes are higher than they ever WERE BEFORE TODAY.

Wouldn't you AGREE MS DEATH KITTEN OR WHATEVER OTHER SOCK YOU GO BY. OUT - Peace regardless or ... you know the rest ... You knew me long before I ever knew you existed and I finally found the proof I need to at least leave the court room with a reason doubt.

Think OJ was guilty ... how about JODIE Arias????

Think guilty people get off scott free,,, how about innocent people suffering torment they never deserved?

Good DAY

HEY NAT,,, IF.... IF THAT WAS YOU THAT TOLD ME NEVER TO BRING UP TEMPTATION AGAIN ... please help me clear this up and I thank you very much in advance.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5537 Mar 28, 2013
DAZZLEDAT ... remember that question I asked you in PM a couple days ago? Would you care to answer it different or do you stand by what you said when I asked how you would deal with someone you caught repeatedly lying to improve their TOPIX GAlary GAME?

Thanks

Ps... I think white eggs is just the way I will go this EASTER. <3

Level 5

Location hidden

#5538 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Cat,,,, I own all of DALES books and my first job was for a year and a half typing phychology books.

Thanks for your advice if that was you in that graybox that posted me at 8's special discussion thread.

OH and thanks for all you help and understanding too and keep in mind what you did to me ... everyone else did too. How much help do you people really believe ANYONE GAVE me.....????? BETTER THINK ABOUT THAT ONE AGAIN. NO ONE FED ME >..... I have NOT LIED OUT HERE.
I made ONE GRAY POST that wasn't the truth, but I didn't use my name and I did it to make a point and not to offend anyone, but to clarify ,,,, everyone has their own CROSS TO BLEED ON.

Peace Regardless of what your imagination allowed you to think. Are you a bipolar like they claim. Ahhh, neither am I and I'm not drunk, nor do I drug or have any addiction ... outside the pity pot occasionally.

:)

Hi I'm Alias - Trish ,,,, member me? I don't remember you, but I went back and studied until I know you all pretty damned well. NOw the COLONEL,,, he was a whole new ball game as was EAGLE ... Kevin,,, I was slightly familiar with him and I knew OHIO and met BADBOY, and CRAZYBITCH outta the country ... before I knew that wasn't where they lived like my address posted when I was GRAY.... Bye NOw

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5539 Mar 28, 2013
Wow. Someone discombobulated! I really don't give a rats ass about your feelings cupcake. If you wanted a friendly existence with me, you would have spoken to me like a real person, but you just had to riddle me, batman. I do not have the time or giveashlit to try and figure out your ranty gibberish. Kindly check your meds and get back to me when you can make sense. And no... I will not engage in any PM debates with you. It is nit like I would understand a word of it anyway.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#5541 Mar 28, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
DAZZLEDAT ... remember that question I asked you in PM a couple days ago? Would you care to answer it different or do you stand by what you said when I asked how you would deal with someone you caught repeatedly lying to improve their TOPIX GAlary GAME?
Thanks
Ps... I think white eggs is just the way I will go this EASTER. <3
I believe I said that it depends on the person. I said it depends on the story. I said I normally don't condone liars yet and mentioned something about this being topix and something about all fair in topix and war?

So what is your point? I don't know what your problem is really Trish. I've seen other posts of yours today that were in poor taste. I don't know what your problem is.

Have you considered decaf?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#5542 Mar 29, 2013
Wow. Just now reading all that crap.

Just another fcked up day on topix!

Love you, Kitty.

Happy Easter

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#5543 Mar 29, 2013
Everyone have a Happy Easter Weekend! ;)

I just read all this and then everything else that has taken place and .....I'm thinking I need a break.

Bless each of you Ladies. I certainly wish only the best of the best for all of you. Take Care:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5544 Mar 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Everyone have a Happy Easter Weekend! ;)
I just read all this and then everything else that has taken place and .....I'm thinking I need a break.
Bless each of you Ladies. I certainly wish only the best of the best for all of you. Take Care:)
Hi Hatti.

I agree with you.

Have a wondeful Easter everyone.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5546 Mar 30, 2013
Good morning Kitty and friends. Hope everyone has a glorious Easter weekend.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Red Devil, AK

#5547 Mar 31, 2013
Yo Kitty.... Happy Easters!

I tried to post this for you the other day but it ghosted for some weird reason.

I'll try again...

I saw this and thought about you. New spirits coming soon?

http://www.wdrb.co m/story/21820606/h aunted-hospital-co uld-become-haunted -hotel

Pretty cool rite :)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5549 Mar 31, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
Yo Kitty.... Happy Easters!
I tried to post this for you the other day but it ghosted for some weird reason.
I'll try again...
I saw this and thought about you. New spirits coming soon?
http://www.wdrb.co m/story/21820606/h aunted-hospital-co uld-become-haunted -hotel
Pretty cool rite :)
What? Why would they do that?

Hi Angel. Good to see you back :)

#5551 Mar 31, 2013
I hope all you wonderful people had a truly awesome Easter!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5552 Mar 31, 2013
Well i suppose a hotel might be fun... I want to go see it before renovations start though!!!:)

Hi Dazzle! Good to see you sweetie.

Hope your Easter was awesome!

Level 5

Red Devil, AK

#5553 Apr 1, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Well i suppose a hotel might be fun... I want to go see it before renovations start though!!!:)
Hi Dazzle! Good to see you sweetie.
Hope your Easter was awesome!
Sorry about the link...I tried 3 times and it ghosted all 3. I guess there is a new rule about sharing actual content that someone forgot to inform me about. LOL

I would like to see it before renovations too.

But they say renovation often makes the spirits more restless so it should be interesting after they finish it, if they ever do. It will probably wind up being owned by a Chinese conglomerate before it's all complete.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5554 Apr 3, 2013
Good afternoon everyone~~
Hope I'm not interrupting, I'm just cruising around
trying to find some coherent posting~lol

I've never posted on this forum but I recognize
many of ya'll.

I'm fascinated with old buildings that are supposedly haunted, especially the old insane
asylums.
I'm reading a novel right now that takes place
as a result of the sorrow that happened in an
asylum in New Orleans.

May I ask the name of the hotel you all are talking about?
~thanks~

Level 5

Red Devil, AK

#5555 Apr 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good afternoon everyone~~
Hope I'm not interrupting, I'm just cruising around
trying to find some coherent posting~lol
I've never posted on this forum but I recognize
many of ya'll.
I'm fascinated with old buildings that are supposedly haunted, especially the old insane
asylums.
I'm reading a novel right now that takes place
as a result of the sorrow that happened in an
asylum in New Orleans.
May I ask the name of the hotel you all are talking about?
~thanks~
Waverly Hills in Lousiville, KY.

For some reason I seem to not be allowed to post the link to the news storoes but you can find it easily on Google. Both WDRB and WLKY had stories about it last week.

The owners recently applied for a zoning change so they can turn it into a hotel, convention center and home to a distillery.

What book are you reading?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5556 Apr 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason I seem to not be allowed to post the link to the news storoes but you can find it easily on Google. Both WDRB and WLKY had stories about it last week.
The owners recently applied for a zoning change so they can turn it into a hotel, convention center and home to a distillery.
Thank you~~
I'll definitely check it out.
I'm reading, Absolute Fear by Lisa Jackson

#5557 Apr 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Either when you copied it, the website you copied it from placed spaces in the link, or topix did.

Usually when I have a long link I want to post I go to tiny url and to make it smaller and use the link they provide.

Is this the story?

http://tinyurl.com/c2ak8hz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 11 min mjjcpa 14,392
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Reverend Alan 6,107
drugs and dealers 3 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) 3 hr Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 10 hr DILF 69
good strip clubs? 21 hr mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 21 hr Paula 311
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver