Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5543 Mar 29, 2013
Everyone have a Happy Easter Weekend! ;)

I just read all this and then everything else that has taken place and .....I'm thinking I need a break.

Bless each of you Ladies. I certainly wish only the best of the best for all of you. Take Care:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5544 Mar 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Everyone have a Happy Easter Weekend! ;)
I just read all this and then everything else that has taken place and .....I'm thinking I need a break.
Bless each of you Ladies. I certainly wish only the best of the best for all of you. Take Care:)
Hi Hatti.

I agree with you.

Have a wondeful Easter everyone.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5546 Mar 30, 2013
Good morning Kitty and friends. Hope everyone has a glorious Easter weekend.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#5547 Mar 31, 2013
Yo Kitty.... Happy Easters!

I tried to post this for you the other day but it ghosted for some weird reason.

I'll try again...

I saw this and thought about you. New spirits coming soon?

http://www.wdrb.co m/story/21820606/h aunted-hospital-co uld-become-haunted -hotel

Pretty cool rite :)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5549 Mar 31, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
Yo Kitty.... Happy Easters!
I tried to post this for you the other day but it ghosted for some weird reason.
I'll try again...
I saw this and thought about you. New spirits coming soon?
http://www.wdrb.co m/story/21820606/h aunted-hospital-co uld-become-haunted -hotel
Pretty cool rite :)
What? Why would they do that?

Hi Angel. Good to see you back :)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#5551 Mar 31, 2013
I hope all you wonderful people had a truly awesome Easter!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5552 Mar 31, 2013
Well i suppose a hotel might be fun... I want to go see it before renovations start though!!!:)

Hi Dazzle! Good to see you sweetie.

Hope your Easter was awesome!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#5553 Apr 1, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Well i suppose a hotel might be fun... I want to go see it before renovations start though!!!:)
Hi Dazzle! Good to see you sweetie.
Hope your Easter was awesome!
Sorry about the link...I tried 3 times and it ghosted all 3. I guess there is a new rule about sharing actual content that someone forgot to inform me about. LOL

I would like to see it before renovations too.

But they say renovation often makes the spirits more restless so it should be interesting after they finish it, if they ever do. It will probably wind up being owned by a Chinese conglomerate before it's all complete.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5554 Apr 3, 2013
Good afternoon everyone~~
Hope I'm not interrupting, I'm just cruising around
trying to find some coherent posting~lol

I've never posted on this forum but I recognize
many of ya'll.

I'm fascinated with old buildings that are supposedly haunted, especially the old insane
asylums.
I'm reading a novel right now that takes place
as a result of the sorrow that happened in an
asylum in New Orleans.

May I ask the name of the hotel you all are talking about?
~thanks~

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#5555 Apr 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good afternoon everyone~~
Hope I'm not interrupting, I'm just cruising around
trying to find some coherent posting~lol
I've never posted on this forum but I recognize
many of ya'll.
I'm fascinated with old buildings that are supposedly haunted, especially the old insane
asylums.
I'm reading a novel right now that takes place
as a result of the sorrow that happened in an
asylum in New Orleans.
May I ask the name of the hotel you all are talking about?
~thanks~
Waverly Hills in Lousiville, KY.

For some reason I seem to not be allowed to post the link to the news storoes but you can find it easily on Google. Both WDRB and WLKY had stories about it last week.

The owners recently applied for a zoning change so they can turn it into a hotel, convention center and home to a distillery.

What book are you reading?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5556 Apr 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Waverly Hills in Lousiville, KY.
For some reason I seem to not be allowed to post the link to the news storoes but you can find it easily on Google. Both WDRB and WLKY had stories about it last week.
The owners recently applied for a zoning change so they can turn it into a hotel, convention center and home to a distillery.
What book are you reading?
Thank you~~
I'll definitely check it out.
I'm reading, Absolute Fear by Lisa Jackson

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#5557 Apr 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Waverly Hills in Lousiville, KY.
For some reason I seem to not be allowed to post the link to the news storoes but you can find it easily on Google. Both WDRB and WLKY had stories about it last week.
The owners recently applied for a zoning change so they can turn it into a hotel, convention center and home to a distillery.
What book are you reading?
Either when you copied it, the website you copied it from placed spaces in the link, or topix did.

Usually when I have a long link I want to post I go to tiny url and to make it smaller and use the link they provide.

Is this the story?

http://tinyurl.com/c2ak8hz

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#5558 Apr 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you~~
I'll definitely check it out.
I'm reading, Absolute Fear by Lisa Jackson
Thanks.

It sounds interesting.

I'll have to pick it up

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#5559 Apr 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good afternoon everyone~~
Hope I'm not interrupting, I'm just cruising around
trying to find some coherent posting~lol
I've never posted on this forum but I recognize
many of ya'll.
I'm fascinated with old buildings that are supposedly haunted, especially the old insane
asylums.
I'm reading a novel right now that takes place
as a result of the sorrow that happened in an
asylum in New Orleans.
May I ask the name of the hotel you all are talking about?
~thanks~
You and I really need to get together and have drinks and talk. We have so many similar interests. One of my favorite haunted places is The Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, TX. Really great old hotel. I actually have been there, when it was in operation. I was really young then.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5560 Apr 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you~~
I'll definitely check it out.
I'm reading, Absolute Fear by Lisa Jackson
That's a good read. I enjoy all of her books.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5561 Apr 3, 2013

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5562 Apr 3, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good read. I enjoy all of her books.
This is my first~~
Bought two of her books in a thrift shop on the chance
I would like her, and I do.
I think the other one is Fatal Burn.

I've always been a reader but even more so nowadays
since I weaned myself off of mindless TV.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#5563 Apr 3, 2013
http://psiresearcher.wordpress.com/2011/03/29...

Here's a doozy from my home state of Florida.
My Aunt was treated there when she was a child.
She was born with cerebral palsy.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#5564 Apr 3, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
http://therealwaverlyhills.com /newsite/
Did you see the news stories?

I can't imagine how they will ever come up with the backing to pull it off but it might be cool if they did.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5565 Apr 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my first~~
Bought two of her books in a thrift shop on the chance
I would like her, and I do.
I think the other one is Fatal Burn.
I've always been a reader but even more so nowadays
since I weaned myself off of mindless TV.
I like all of her books. I also enjoy Patricia Cornwell. Have you ever read any of hers? Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time for reading these days and much prefer actual books over my Kindle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 56 min Respect71 18,246
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Shawn 21,894
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 8 hr Karnie 144
U.S. Government and Police using Rape and Tortu... 9 hr b189187go 1
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 13 hr WeTheSheeple 4,704
Bob Brutyn (Mar '10) Sun i got your cupcake 8
I Really Miss You Sun Your Ex 2
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]