Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#5520 Mar 26, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
MOOOOOOOOOF . I woke up with my truck covered in snow . Just got the gun (300 win mag ) out an that daymn Groundhog is going to be in the x hairs .
Will you make a nice pair of mittens from that lying scoundrels hide?

Thank you very much!

Meowf!!!!
-badboy-

Keego Harbor, MI

#5521 Mar 26, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet & Low and cream please.
Thanks.
You know, you're really a sweetheart, but I won't tell anyone.
Please don't ruin my badboy reputation

I'm begging you..

Lol

One package of S&L or two?

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5522 Mar 26, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning DK ... Just tell your friend that the sun rises from the East and the sun sets in the West ...and then tomorrow the sun will rise from the East and set from the West .... and all "this" shall pass as the days move on.
We Champion those things that touch our hearts and we try to protect the innocent. There is nothing wrong with that. In our greatest anguish, we hurt and want to defend the injustices we see. Time moves forward ...we forgive .. we heal.
Oh and Happy Tuesday!:)
Good morning Hatti! You are right! Thank you :)

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#5523 Mar 26, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevia is so much better for you!
*steals Dazzles Sweet and Low*
*flee*
*gasp*

but but but.........

#5524 Mar 26, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begging you..
Lol
Your secret's safe with me.

One will do it, but DK took them.

*bulls S&L out of bra*

hahahahaha

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5525 Mar 26, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begging you..
Lol
*stares at*

CHARGE!!!!!

*pounce*

*replaces poisonous S&L with healthier Stevia*

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#5526 Mar 26, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
*stares at*
CHARGE!!!!!
*pounce*
*replaces poisonous S&L with healthier Stevia*
Lol!

#5527 Mar 26, 2013
*sneaks in*

*throws a catnip toy across the floor*

*runs and grabs S&L*

*hauls azz to the door*

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5529 Mar 28, 2013
Hi - lm Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ms Kitty,
I wanted to stop in real quick to wish you and your loved ones
HAPPY EASTER.
I know you don't know me from Eve and my reputation sure has been taking a beating out here, but I want to assure you that my Character will prove me worthy one day. I want you to know I do appreciate you.
I do hope you and Nat will enjoy the Holiday with all your loved ones near by as well.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU - Peace and Love
:)))
You appreciate me enough to PM my boyfriend and ask him for a booty call, oh and don't tell Kitty...

I do enjoy your talking out the side of your face. Cordial is about all I can muster for someone like you... so Happy Easter back at ya.

#5530 Mar 28, 2013
*sits down*

*mouth open*

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5531 Mar 28, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
You appreciate me enough to PM my boyfriend and ask him for a booty call, oh and don't tell Kitty...
I do enjoy your talking out the side of your face. Cordial is about all I can muster for someone like you... so Happy Easter back at ya.
What????

My jaw just hit the floor.

Think I need to pull my head out of the sand.

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5532 Mar 28, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
*sits down*
*mouth open*
Wut?

:)
Cringe Factor HIGH

United States

#5534 Mar 28, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>You appreciate me enough to PM my boyfriend and ask him for a booty call, oh and don't tell Kitty...

I'll bet her butthole puckered up when she read this one :)

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5535 Mar 28, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to enter your PM and discuss this like reasonably intelligent women would. May I? I have a thing or two to tell you about a thing or two that happened to me out here as well.

I'll tell you public that did happen, but it may have been takin out of context ever so slightly. Perhaps you could ask around a couple more time and then you can enter my PM. Or if you rather do it public like you wanted to the first time you slapped me for NO REASON WHATSOEVER,,, before I had done anything against you. I hadn't even posted anything but pleasantries with you up until you public tapping of me for all to enjoy.

Thanks -- I don't mind being cordial or ignoring the hating liars out here. As I said, I'm not accusing you of that right now, but perhaps NAT has a bit more explaining to do,,, ahhhh, if it was NAT at all and not some other slimy bass turd that snuck into my PM and email.

Did you hear about the email I got last Friday night. Trust me Kitty, I was tested and pushed to very limits and my personal life I was as well.
I have nothing to hide and how about you. I meant you no disrespect and I did MAKE THAT VERY CLEAR TO Whomever that was I was communicating with for about a dozen posts. I don't think it was NAT, but I do believe it was a badgirl or boy... still not clear on all the details as it's so F'n easy to hide out here. Know what I mean?

You all are experienced and I've not been here ONE YEAR YET... please keep that in mind before you slap me publically again. Please take closer note to all my posts that are still visible. Please take note how many time I"VE been accused of being and ANGEL, Sweetie Pie Nat or Daughter of the DEVIL.

Thanks and Happy BLOOD Day to you too.... I know you bleed red too, but after it sets on the floor a bit, it turns blue.... I've seen it up close and personal twice in my life next to a dead body.

Now don't misunderstand me ... this is just a statement of fact and in no way a threat WHATSOEVER .... I'm only human too and I didn't know how to play as well as you or anyone you know or are even familiar with. No ONE helped me ,,,, but they sure made me think they were trying to ...... OUT --- and :C

Level 5

Location hidden

#5536 Mar 28, 2013
Waaait a minute... Ooops, NO I DIDN"T OFFER YOUR BOYFRIEND OR EVEN CAT"S BOYFRIEND or any of her exboyfriends and bepals cyber style a BOOTY CALL... NOPE,,, that part is a LIE.... Whew.... thank goodness, cause NOW it doesn't look at BAD as it did upon first glance.

Here's the thing.... I learned well enough to understand why the LIES work ... there is absolutely NO WAY to get proof unless the posts are already in the public eye hidden somewhere in a thread we don't recall.

PM's - PICTURES - and emails can all be manipulated before they are again posted public. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AND I KNOW IF THERE IS A MAN THAT GOES BY NAT OR BADBOY OR KEVIN OR COLONEL OR RUSSSH or any number of socks men and women socks ... I think you catch my drift ... Don't try to manipulate me Kitty, nor any of your friends ... try to be reasonable this time... the stakes are higher than they ever WERE BEFORE TODAY.

Wouldn't you AGREE MS DEATH KITTEN OR WHATEVER OTHER SOCK YOU GO BY. OUT - Peace regardless or ... you know the rest ... You knew me long before I ever knew you existed and I finally found the proof I need to at least leave the court room with a reason doubt.

Think OJ was guilty ... how about JODIE Arias????

Think guilty people get off scott free,,, how about innocent people suffering torment they never deserved?

Good DAY

HEY NAT,,, IF.... IF THAT WAS YOU THAT TOLD ME NEVER TO BRING UP TEMPTATION AGAIN ... please help me clear this up and I thank you very much in advance.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5537 Mar 28, 2013
DAZZLEDAT ... remember that question I asked you in PM a couple days ago? Would you care to answer it different or do you stand by what you said when I asked how you would deal with someone you caught repeatedly lying to improve their TOPIX GAlary GAME?

Thanks

Ps... I think white eggs is just the way I will go this EASTER. <3

Level 5

Location hidden

#5538 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Cat,,,, I own all of DALES books and my first job was for a year and a half typing phychology books.

Thanks for your advice if that was you in that graybox that posted me at 8's special discussion thread.

OH and thanks for all you help and understanding too and keep in mind what you did to me ... everyone else did too. How much help do you people really believe ANYONE GAVE me.....????? BETTER THINK ABOUT THAT ONE AGAIN. NO ONE FED ME >..... I have NOT LIED OUT HERE.
I made ONE GRAY POST that wasn't the truth, but I didn't use my name and I did it to make a point and not to offend anyone, but to clarify ,,,, everyone has their own CROSS TO BLEED ON.

Peace Regardless of what your imagination allowed you to think. Are you a bipolar like they claim. Ahhh, neither am I and I'm not drunk, nor do I drug or have any addiction ... outside the pity pot occasionally.

:)

Hi I'm Alias - Trish ,,,, member me? I don't remember you, but I went back and studied until I know you all pretty damned well. NOw the COLONEL,,, he was a whole new ball game as was EAGLE ... Kevin,,, I was slightly familiar with him and I knew OHIO and met BADBOY, and CRAZYBITCH outta the country ... before I knew that wasn't where they lived like my address posted when I was GRAY.... Bye NOw

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Dooshbag Agitator

#5539 Mar 28, 2013
Wow. Someone discombobulated! I really don't give a rats ass about your feelings cupcake. If you wanted a friendly existence with me, you would have spoken to me like a real person, but you just had to riddle me, batman. I do not have the time or giveashlit to try and figure out your ranty gibberish. Kindly check your meds and get back to me when you can make sense. And no... I will not engage in any PM debates with you. It is nit like I would understand a word of it anyway.

#5541 Mar 28, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
DAZZLEDAT ... remember that question I asked you in PM a couple days ago? Would you care to answer it different or do you stand by what you said when I asked how you would deal with someone you caught repeatedly lying to improve their TOPIX GAlary GAME?
Thanks
Ps... I think white eggs is just the way I will go this EASTER. <3
I believe I said that it depends on the person. I said it depends on the story. I said I normally don't condone liars yet and mentioned something about this being topix and something about all fair in topix and war?

So what is your point? I don't know what your problem is really Trish. I've seen other posts of yours today that were in poor taste. I don't know what your problem is.

Have you considered decaf?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5542 Mar 29, 2013
Wow. Just now reading all that crap.

Just another fcked up day on topix!

Love you, Kitty.

Happy Easter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 10 min dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Gary 25,626
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Shela 19,297
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 2 hr Jose 551
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) 16 hr Anne M 59
Why I Am Voting for Trump Fri Deanna M 82
Test (Apr '13) Thu THE GREEK GOD 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages