Comments
4,921 - 4,940 of 5,545 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2014

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5492 Mar 21, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>Supposed to start here tomorrow night. We'll just make a pile of snowballs and throw them right back.

My crocus is blooming and stuff is turning green. We shouldn't have to put up with this too much longer..........
Oh How DARE you!!!

*fluffs awesome Troll Doll hair and sprays*

Snow is like a four letter word... Shane on you !!!!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5493 Mar 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh How DARE you!!!
*fluffs awesome Troll Doll hair and sprays*
Snow is like a four letter word... Shane on you !!!!
He started it!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#5494 Mar 23, 2013
Good morning all . Hope each of you have a nice weekend. Hug the ones you love :)
Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#5495 Mar 23, 2013
Goodmorning, the sun is shining and I am cleaning up the garden. Feels good to be outside, and watching the Iris bloom. az.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5496 Mar 25, 2013
I have a friend that is hurting something fierce right now. He is an amazing fellow, who only wanted to make things better for some young people he does not even know. Some believe he is oh so mean and evil, despite his desire to lessen the pain of others he will never meet. He put himself out there to end a war no one could win. And can you believe that it worked? Why would peace have a cost? I know someone will say that perhaps he should not have named names, and perhaps it would have hurt less if he had. But how else do you declare peace without appearing to have a side in that moment?

I am not mad at anyone, nor am I choosing any sides or making any judgement's, I am only asking that you try to see no harm was meant to anyone. And try and forgive :)

Oh and.... Happy Monday!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#5497 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
I have a friend that is hurting something fierce right now. He is an amazing fellow, who only wanted to make things better for some young people he does not even know. Some believe he is oh so mean and evil, despite his desire to lessen the pain of others he will never meet. He put himself out there to end a war no one could win. And can you believe that it worked? Why would peace have a cost? I know someone will say that perhaps he should not have named names, and perhaps it would have hurt less if he had. But how else do you declare peace without appearing to have a side in that moment?
I am not mad at anyone, nor am I choosing any sides or making any judgement's, I am only asking that you try to see no harm was meant to anyone. And try and forgive :)
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
Hi there, DK. Over 22 years ago, I became a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Early on, I was told that before I could forgive, I must first forgive myself. That really puzzled me at first, but soon became crystal clear. Thru the 12 steps, I found forgiveness for the many wrongs I had done to family and friends, but only after I forgave myself. It was not an easy lesson to learn, but was very rewarding. Some cannot forgive, because they don't know how to forgive them self, but the ones that really matter, do forgive. You have a great day, and hopefully, a great week.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5498 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
Hi DK. I am a bit confused who needs forgiving, not sure if that means I already forgave him or didn't think he did anything wrong to need forgiving for.

I agree with what the Perf wrote.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#5499 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
I'm so mad that I'm not going to share my Reese's egg now.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#5500 Mar 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, DK. Over 22 years ago, I became a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Early on, I was told that before I could forgive, I must first forgive myself. That really puzzled me at first, but soon became crystal clear. Thru the 12 steps, I found forgiveness for the many wrongs I had done to family and friends, but only after I forgave myself. It was not an easy lesson to learn, but was very rewarding. Some cannot forgive, because they don't know how to forgive them self, but the ones that really matter, do forgive. You have a great day, and hopefully, a great week.
I believe in forgiveness, Perfessor. But I don't think that I'll ever find it in my heart to forgive Puxsawtawney Phil for his inaacuracy this year. I was not prepared for it to be spitting snow in Tennessse after the change of the season.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#5501 Mar 25, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in forgiveness, Perfessor. But I don't think that I'll ever find it in my heart to forgive Puxsawtawney Phil for his inaacuracy this year. I was not prepared for it to be spitting snow in Tennessse after the change of the season.
I never did believe that lyinass Phil, nohow. Wasn't that wind terrible yesterday afternoon and last night? I stopped to put gas in my van, and when I stepped out of the wind, it turned my drawers inside out, and I had my pants on. It was cold wind, too.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

#5502 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
It's really not nice to confuse the Dazzle when she's not had a lot of sleep and is a hot mess herself. ;-)

Tell your friend that I do know where your friend is coming from and what your friend did was noble. Sometimes we feel we don't have a friend in the world when we do. I felt that way myself very recently. VERY RECENTLY. Sometimes people lash out when they are in pain to people that really care only we're in so much pain our judgement is clouded, I know I have been guilty of that myself recently.

#5503 Mar 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, DK. Over 22 years ago, I became a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Early on, I was told that before I could forgive, I must first forgive myself. That really puzzled me at first, but soon became crystal clear. Thru the 12 steps, I found forgiveness for the many wrongs I had done to family and friends, but only after I forgave myself. It was not an easy lesson to learn, but was very rewarding. Some cannot forgive, because they don't know how to forgive them self, but the ones that really matter, do forgive. You have a great day, and hopefully, a great week.
I think you are the bestest.

#5504 Mar 25, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so mad that I'm not going to share my Reese's egg now.
*stares at the Reeses egg*

*looks at CG longingly*

*realizes that could be misconstrued*

*stares at the egg*

*drools a little*

*runs to the corner and crys*

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#5505 Mar 25, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
*stares at the Reeses egg*
*looks at CG longingly*
*realizes that could be misconstrued*
*stares at the egg*
*drools a little*
*runs to the corner and crys*
Dry those tears, my friend. I'll be happy to share this bundle of yummy goodness with you.:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#5506 Mar 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I never did believe that lyinass Phil, nohow. Wasn't that wind terrible yesterday afternoon and last night? I stopped to put gas in my van, and when I stepped out of the wind, it turned my drawers inside out, and I had my pants on. It was cold wind, too.
Yes, the wind was awful, but thankfully it didn't do to me what it did to you. Hahaha.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5507 Mar 25, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>Hi DK. I am a bit confused who needs forgiving, not sure if that means I already forgave him or didn't think he did anything wrong to need forgiving for.

I agree with what the Perf wrote.

It means you didn't think there was anything to forgive. This makes you awesome.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5508 Mar 25, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so mad that I'm not going to share my Reese's egg now.
*sadface*

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5509 Mar 25, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not nice to confuse the Dazzle when she's not had a lot of sleep and is a hot mess herself. ;-)

Tell your friend that I do know where your friend is coming from and what your friend did was noble. Sometimes we feel we don't have a friend in the world when we do. I felt that way myself very recently. VERY RECENTLY. Sometimes people lash out when they are in pain to people that really care only we're in so much pain our judgement is clouded, I know I have been guilty of that myself recently.
You get the snuggle hugs sweetie.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#5510 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
KITTIE!!! I`m not drunk, nor drinking, but i`m confused,cause none of MY friends have done any thing wrong that I know of, and i wouldn`t admit it if they had.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5511 Mar 26, 2013
MOOOOOOOOOF . I woke up with my truck covered in snow . Just got the gun (300 win mag ) out an that daymn Groundhog is going to be in the x hairs .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Wondering 2,961
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 8 hr curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... 8 hr ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 9 hr Jammercolo 1,298
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 13 hr Hannah V 4,211
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 14 hr joanNYadoptees 2,787
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed AmyFaith 24,645
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search