Willcox, AZ

#5482 Mar 20, 2013
Well now its good evening!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#5483 Mar 20, 2013
Hi everybody! Look what happened! I was gone for two days and now I'm orange again.........

I only need 73,000 game points to get rid of it.

Ick! Should I stay orange for 73,000 points to get to purple? I like the purple but geeeeez! That's a LOTTA points..........

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5484 Mar 20, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Hi everybody! Look what happened! I was gone for two days and now I'm orange again.........

I only need 73,000 game points to get rid of it.

Ick! Should I stay orange for 73,000 points to get to purple? I like the purple but geeeeez! That's a LOTTA points..........
That's roughly 29 weeks if you max out every week. That's a long time. Good luck and goodnight.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#5485 Mar 20, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's roughly 29 weeks if you max out every week. That's a long time. Good luck and goodnight.
Sooooooooooo, at the rate I'm going about three or four years?
Good night Icno.

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#5486 Mar 20, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooooooo, at the rate I'm going about three or four years?
Good night Icno.
Five or Six if real life interferes with your time on Topix

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5487 Mar 21, 2013
good morning miss kitty!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5488 Mar 21, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
good morning miss kitty!
Yo GW hope your feeling better . Too much work makes us old farts tire out quicker than we use too .

Hey Kitty , I am gonna throw ya a snow ball in the morn if the weatherman is right .

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5489 Mar 21, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Yo GW hope your feeling better . Too much work makes us old farts tire out quicker than we use too .
Hey Kitty , I am gonna throw ya a snow ball in the morn if the weatherman is right .
Hi Mr. G and Daddy-O!!

You better be fibbing Dad! I am tired of snow!

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#5490 Mar 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Five or Six if real life interferes with your time on Topix
Very true and I'm very grateful that mines does :)

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#5491 Mar 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mr. G and Daddy-O!!
You better be fibbing Dad! I am tired of snow!
Supposed to start here tomorrow night. We'll just make a pile of snowballs and throw them right back.

My crocus is blooming and stuff is turning green. We shouldn't have to put up with this too much longer..........

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5492 Mar 21, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>Supposed to start here tomorrow night. We'll just make a pile of snowballs and throw them right back.

My crocus is blooming and stuff is turning green. We shouldn't have to put up with this too much longer..........
Oh How DARE you!!!

*fluffs awesome Troll Doll hair and sprays*

Snow is like a four letter word... Shane on you !!!!

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#5493 Mar 21, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh How DARE you!!!
*fluffs awesome Troll Doll hair and sprays*
Snow is like a four letter word... Shane on you !!!!
He started it!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#5494 Mar 23, 2013
Good morning all . Hope each of you have a nice weekend. Hug the ones you love :)

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#5495 Mar 23, 2013
Goodmorning, the sun is shining and I am cleaning up the garden. Feels good to be outside, and watching the Iris bloom. az.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5496 Mar 25, 2013
I have a friend that is hurting something fierce right now. He is an amazing fellow, who only wanted to make things better for some young people he does not even know. Some believe he is oh so mean and evil, despite his desire to lessen the pain of others he will never meet. He put himself out there to end a war no one could win. And can you believe that it worked? Why would peace have a cost? I know someone will say that perhaps he should not have named names, and perhaps it would have hurt less if he had. But how else do you declare peace without appearing to have a side in that moment?

I am not mad at anyone, nor am I choosing any sides or making any judgement's, I am only asking that you try to see no harm was meant to anyone. And try and forgive :)

Oh and.... Happy Monday!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#5497 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
I have a friend that is hurting something fierce right now. He is an amazing fellow, who only wanted to make things better for some young people he does not even know. Some believe he is oh so mean and evil, despite his desire to lessen the pain of others he will never meet. He put himself out there to end a war no one could win. And can you believe that it worked? Why would peace have a cost? I know someone will say that perhaps he should not have named names, and perhaps it would have hurt less if he had. But how else do you declare peace without appearing to have a side in that moment?
I am not mad at anyone, nor am I choosing any sides or making any judgement's, I am only asking that you try to see no harm was meant to anyone. And try and forgive :)
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
Hi there, DK. Over 22 years ago, I became a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Early on, I was told that before I could forgive, I must first forgive myself. That really puzzled me at first, but soon became crystal clear. Thru the 12 steps, I found forgiveness for the many wrongs I had done to family and friends, but only after I forgave myself. It was not an easy lesson to learn, but was very rewarding. Some cannot forgive, because they don't know how to forgive them self, but the ones that really matter, do forgive. You have a great day, and hopefully, a great week.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5498 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
Hi DK. I am a bit confused who needs forgiving, not sure if that means I already forgave him or didn't think he did anything wrong to need forgiving for.

I agree with what the Perf wrote.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#5499 Mar 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Oh and.... Happy Monday!
I'm so mad that I'm not going to share my Reese's egg now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 7 min WeTheSheeple 538
Denver tar 18 min ky man 7
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 8,550
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr Mossy Cliterus 15,218
word association game time (Jan '11) 8 hr mossy seaman 134
last post wins! (Feb '11) 8 hr mossy seaman 24,936
Points in the Game (Jul '11) 8 hr mossy seaman 1,308
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton