Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5369 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Bertie. I like the new avatar :)
Thank you. I had to check to make sure it was showing. That is the fastest I've ever had an avatar picture approved. I bout fell off my chair.

How you doing Hatti?

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5370 Feb 11, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I had to check to make sure it was showing. That is the fastest I've ever had an avatar picture approved. I bout fell off my chair.
How you doing Hatti?
Well, I'm kind of like you...staying very busy. Not a lot of time to post and really ....just not into all that drama going on elsewhere.

How you you?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5371 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm kind of like you...staying very busy. Not a lot of time to post and really ....just not into all that drama going on elsewhere.
How you you?
I read some of the drama. Still speak up with I think something is not fair or right. Though I am doing that less and less. It doesn't help and just gets me in the middle of a fight that I have no clue about. There are a few posters on the Topix Forum that just like to argue.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5372 Feb 11, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I read some of the drama. Still speak up with I think something is not fair or right. Though I am doing that less and less. It doesn't help and just gets me in the middle of a fight that I have no clue about. There are a few posters on the Topix Forum that just like to argue.
Oops.. can't type correctly.:)

I lost all feeling after the exchange with the Perfessor. I adore the Perfessor and he handled it all with a grace and integrity that I'm not sure I could have.

The wedge is so deep there is really no hope reconciliation right now. They need to learn to ignore and stop all the digs at each other.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5373 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Oops.. can't type correctly.:)
I lost all feeling after the exchange with the Perfessor. I adore the Perfessor and he handled it all with a grace and integrity that I'm not sure I could have.
The wedge is so deep there is really no hope reconciliation right now. They need to learn to ignore and stop all the digs at each other.
Yeah...That is what got me going today. Perf didn't deserve that. I know I couldn't ahve handled it with grace.

It's just going to keep building, I don't see any end to it. It started in the CA threads and moved to the Topix forum threads. 2 of them are out for revenge and it's consuming them.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5374 Feb 11, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...That is what got me going today. Perf didn't deserve that. I know I couldn't ahve handled it with grace.
It's just going to keep building, I don't see any end to it. It started in the CA threads and moved to the Topix forum threads. 2 of them are out for revenge and it's consuming them.
Bertie Dear you have a nice evening ....I'm off to learn to Zumba. Don't laugh, this could get interesting.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5375 Feb 11, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Bertie Dear you have a nice evening ....I'm off to learn to Zumba. Don't laugh, this could get interesting.
Have a good night. I was shocked how difficult Zumba is. Hope you had fun.
Sweet Revenge

Wayne, NJ

#5377 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...That is what got me going today. Perf didn't deserve that. I know I couldn't ahve handled it with grace.

It's just going to keep building, I don't see any end to it. It started in the CA threads and moved to the Topix forum threads. 2 of them are out for revenge and it's consuming them.
Their turn is coming.

As they cry about the injustice of it all, remember the three years of destruction they've brought to Topix.

Perhaps this shiitehole will finally be shut down. Now that would be sweet revenge.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5378 Feb 12, 2013
Sweet Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Their turn is coming.
As they cry about the injustice of it all, remember the three years of destruction they've brought to Topix.
Perhaps this shiitehole will finally be shut down. Now that would be sweet revenge.
I don't know about the 3 years of destruction. But I doubt topix will shut down any time soon.

I don't get revenge. Over my lifetime I have noticed that things have a way of working themselves out. Those who think they are winning often lose.

My thought is I can walk away at anytime and keep the friends I have made. If I don't then they weren't friends in the first place. If someone does not value me or my friendship they are the one who loses not me and they didn't deserve my friendship in the first place.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5379 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the 3 years of destruction. But I doubt topix will shut down any time soon.
I don't get revenge. Over my lifetime I have noticed that things have a way of working themselves out. Those who think they are winning often lose.
My thought is I can walk away at anytime and keep the friends I have made. If I don't then they weren't friends in the first place. If someone does not value me or my friendship they are the one who loses not me and they didn't deserve my friendship in the first place.
Well said Bertie :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5380 Feb 12, 2013
Hello Ms Kitty , where ever you may be!:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5381 Feb 12, 2013
Bottom line I truly do beleive 2 certain posters will wind up paying for their behavor, they just think they won't.
Sweet Revenge

Wayne, NJ

#5382 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
Bottom line I truly do beleive 2 certain posters will wind up paying for their behavor, they just think they won't.
With a little help from my friends, I assure you they will.

They tried to hurt an innocent one.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5383 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
Bottom line I truly do beleive 2 certain posters will wind up paying for their behavor, they just think they won't.
I always believe that ... you reap what you sow. It has been proven too many times. Let us hope this slight calm of today .. continues.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5384 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I always believe that ... you reap what you sow. It has been proven too many times. Let us hope this slight calm of today .. continues.
I hope the calm stays.....

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5385 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the calm stays.....
Well ... not looking good right now.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5386 Feb 12, 2013
Sweet Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
With a little help from my friends, I assure you they will.
They tried to hurt an innocent one.
Revenge is never really the answer. It can come back on you and most times it does in some way. IMHO :)
Sweet Revenge

Shingle Springs, CA

#5387 Feb 12, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Revenge is never really the answer. It can come back on you and most times it does in some way. IMHO :)
In this case, revenge is just them being held accountable for legal violations.
No way that can fall back upon anyone but them.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5388 Feb 12, 2013
Sweet Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case, revenge is just them being held accountable for legal violations.
No way that can fall back upon anyone but them.
Legal? Well that opens another can of worms .... I certainly can't weigh in on any comment one way or the other. I really haven't a clue of really happened or whom to believe. Too much hear-say and innuendo.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#5389 Feb 12, 2013
Good day everyone. Hope you are all having a splendid day. I have not been around much. I have been having a busy time, which is good because Topix has been a very negative place as of late...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 51,290
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr tbird19482 28,733
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 10 hr Timbra 169
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael B. Hancock as Mayor? (Feb '12) 10 hr Frodo 13
Lookin in denver 10 hr Frodo 8
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 10 hr Frankie 732
New president and crew ideas Sat TheOneAndOnlyEpic 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages