Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5143 Jan 3, 2013
NatsClone wrote:
<quoted text>
Natasfonos is a reactionary troll. In the few times I've seen him attack unprovoked, the "victim" was a willing participant, such as Una Farter.
In every other fight that I remember, either he was attacked or his friends were and he went on the offensive.
Kevin was never innocent. At no time has anyone attacked kevin without provocation. Never.
True dat.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5144 Jan 3, 2013
NatsClone wrote:
<quoted text>
Natasfonos is a reactionary troll. In the few times I've seen him attack unprovoked, the "victim" was a willing participant, such as Una Farter.
In every other fight that I remember, either he was attacked or his friends were and he went on the offensive.
Kevin was never innocent. At no time has anyone attacked kevin without provocation. Never.
I agree with this statement. I am glad you brought this up. I would absolutely describe him as reactionary.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5145 Jan 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Olive. You have been very awesome through all of this. I was not around to see it all first hand, I got text messages from friends, but by the time I saw it, most of it was gone, save for the heifer photo they posted, LOL! I heard there is a video now too! Oh good! Someone wasted a lot of time to create a masterpiece I will never even see :) I heard it was downright hilarious though.
I cannot wait for all the nifty graphic monkey doctored recent photos. I am sure I will have lots of zits and grey hair, hehe.
sorry but i have not heard or seen this. what's going on kitty?

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5146 Jan 3, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat.
WrooOong.

LOL!

My FIRST post in here today was to tell Kitten how pretty she looked.

Jebus.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5147 Jan 3, 2013
Talk about reactionary...

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5148 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get naked with him. You do.
You have NO idea how thankful I am that you don't.

But what does that have to do with anything? A person is either possessive of their friends or they aren't. I am saying that Nat isn't, and I will do just like you do, and believe him on his word and actions alone.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5149 Jan 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this statement. I am glad you brought this up. I would absolutely describe him as reactionary.
i do the samething too. just the other day at work, an azzwhole made a threatening comment over the radio and i flew off the handle and dared him to meet me on the ground, he never showed.
i don't respond well to threats.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5151 Jan 3, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but i have not heard or seen this. what's going on kitty?
Someone dug super deep to find my name and photos on the net. They posted my FULL name and linked an ancient photo of when I was recovering from my accident. I was a mess... thought it was funny :)

My dad took that photo, but I cannot google to find it anywhere. It is not on his social sites, so they found it on one of my relatives family tree sites and got it there. So they have my maiden name too. I know exactly where the info came from, who helped in finding my full name, and all I have to say is Karma is a bisssssshhhhh!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5152 Jan 3, 2013
NatsClone wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has Nat ever told someone to befriend or defriend?
Told Ganny they couldn't be friends when she was friends with Eagle.
NatsClone wrote:
Who has Nat ever "warned" someone about?
He's told me he's warned plenty of women about me.
NatsClone wrote:
Who has Nat ever tried to control or manipulate?
Who hasn't he?

Hell he tried to get me to convince Pers to give her number to him for a week.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5153 Jan 3, 2013
NatsClone wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has Nat ever told someone to befriend or defriend?
Who has Nat ever "warned" someone about?
Who has Nat ever tried to control or manipulate?
good point.
i have know him for a long time and he has never said a cross word to me about any of my friends on topix.
some people just want to stir the chit and keep it going.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5154 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
WrooOong.
LOL!
My FIRST post in here today was to tell Kitten how pretty she looked.
Jebus.
You know.... I would have been happy just to chat with you under different circumstances, but let's face facts here Kevin, and you cannot deny, that no one is better at finding people on the internet, than you. You have admitted it many times, even gloated. Forgive me if I am not convinced that the little hatchet job done to reveal who I am did not happen without your help.

I am entitled to feel that way, given your reputation and all...

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5156 Jan 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
You know.... I would have been happy just to chat with you under different circumstances, but let's face facts here Kevin, and you cannot deny, that no one is better at finding people on the internet, than you. You have admitted it many times, even gloated. Forgive me if I am not convinced that the little hatchet job done to reveal who I am did not happen without your help.
I am entitled to feel that way, given your reputation and all...
DK, if you are accusing me of doing something to you, or outing PI, I assure you it wasn't me.

Funny how all of nats "Buddies" always blame me for things I never did.

BTW ANY moron can look up pics.

http://www.google.com/imghp...

Click the camera, and upload it.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#5157 Jan 3, 2013
Kevin, those posts were up outing PI, and you said nothing about them. Hours and hours. I don't know if you reported them, you would need to let me know if you did.

As for Nat's trolling, I experienced plenty of it myself and I noticed how Tom Pappas steals his trolls of me, because he knows they are mean. But you know what? I can hardly remember any of them coming from Nat, because there wasn't the malice behind them that Tom has. He is a good person.

He has fought and fought, the menace of IT, and paid the price for it in bannings. He has had so many of his great comments here, deleted, he is very intelligent, a great writer and they will be missed.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5158 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Told Ganny they couldn't be friends when she was friends with Eagle.
<quoted text>
He's told me he's warned plenty of women about me.
<quoted text>
Who hasn't he?
Hell he tried to get me to convince Pers to give her number to him for a week.
kevin, if you did any of this or helped out in anyway, i'll stop at nothing to at least get you banned for life.
promise

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5159 Jan 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Kevin, those posts were up outing PI, and you said nothing about them. Hours and hours. I don't know if you reported them, you would need to let me know if you did.
Didn't even see them Olive. Believe it or not, I've been really busy. And I've not been on Topix that much. I've gotten SO many msgs asking me where I've been.

I'm so sick of being expected to see every damn thing on Topix and expected to take care of it. And if I don't, I'm guilty!

Seriously.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5160 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
DK, if you are accusing me of doing something to you, or outing PI, I assure you it wasn't me.
Funny how all of nats "Buddies" always blame me for things I never did.
BTW ANY moron can look up pics.
http://www.google.com/imghp...
Click the camera, and upload it.
Sugar... as I said. I know exactly where my full name was located. That act alone is dooshy as hell. No one knew what to look for until they had that. Do I need to go on? I am not saying you did it, but you just taught a whole bunch of angry trolls how to. Thank you for that :)

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5161 Jan 3, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>kevin, if you did any of this or helped out in anyway, i'll stop at nothing to at least get you banned for life.
promise
Well GW, I can assure you, I had nothing to do with it.
My own plate is pretty darn full at the moment. I've barely been on here.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#5162 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't even see them Olive. Believe it or not, I've been really busy. And I've not been on Topix that much. I've gotten SO many msgs asking me where I've been.
Kevin, you commented close to where they were.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5163 Jan 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, you commented close to where they were.
So? If it was in Satan's thread, I usually SKIP 5-6 pages, and just post "sup?"

You think I pay attention to more than I do. This is the first time I've heard about it.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#5164 Jan 3, 2013
OMG! The azzhole strummer boy is here too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Terra Firma 3,724
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 51 min Respect71 12,797
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) 2 hr Alice 3
Attire for Formal Weddings 9 hr kately 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 18 hr Swedenforever 64
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 23 hr Deal 1
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Sat Teen1616 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]