Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5122 Jan 3, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you yelling at me? Why? What did I do?
I haven`t been on but twice this week, I just pointed out the obvious.
When did I even mention time? And I was pointing out the obvious too. At least I can admit to it.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5123 Jan 3, 2013
good morning miss kitty and satan64.
miss kity, you are very brave with your avatar and i admre you fr it and why you did it.
nat is my friend, and i'm his. i salute you!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5124 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I even mention time? And I was pointing out the obvious too. At least I can admit to it.
Bye Kevin.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#5125 Jan 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine... thank you for the nice compliment, but I did not post my picture to get compliments. I posted it because people were just DYING to see how bottom of the barrel Nat went, and thought posting my very worst picture ever was going to prove something. That photo was over 6 years old, and I cannot even find it on the net by Googling my name. I am not that fat smoking mess I was back then anymore. Nat, Sniper, Troll Doll, Drinky and anyone else who knows me knows I am not that person anymore, they have spent enough time with me to know it. They are the only ones that matter to me anyway. The hatchet job people are trying to do to Nat is just wrong. His personal information is no one else's business and I am just tired of people trying to destroy him. Say what you want about me, I actually laughed at most of it, but I am not going to keep quiet about things said to or about my friends, or my lover.
You are awesome Kitty.

And I agree, its beyond ridiculous. They cannot let him go, they steal his name, troll him, they cry and cry about him, on the Mod thread and elsewhere.

Location hidden

#5126 Jan 3, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
miss kity, you are very brave with your avatar and i admre you fr it and why you did it.
I know I am not Kitty or Satan64, but Good Aftenoon Mr. G.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#5127 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no more guilty of it than anyone else.
<quoted text>
DK, you weren't around when Nat launched on smear campaign on me for about a year straight. Made up crap, lied, told people I could stop people from getting banned, etc etc etc.
This went on forever. So I just took what he said about me (lies) and said them about him.
The horror!
I bet Nat didn't tell you that did he?
You know, I was not around for so much of the whole debacle Kevin... Nat has told me lots of stuff. Some I thought was funny, some, not so much. I do know him outside of Topix and I know much of what he does is simply trolling, or a direct reaction to something he feels is wrong. I am sorry that you feel you have been attacked unprovoked, but I am going to do what you do and believe my friend over a non friend.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5128 Jan 3, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Good morning!

*frisk*

Watermelon Bubbliscious!!

*blows bubble*

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5129 Jan 3, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bertie! Good to see you :)

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#5130 Jan 3, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello SB, we can never forget you.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#5131 Jan 3, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Mornin Brother, You off work today?

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5132 Jan 3, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
and a good afternoon to you too, bertie.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#5133 Jan 3, 2013
DK, do what you want. I tried to be his friend many times. And each time he'd flip out anytime I said something to anyone he liked.

So, I could only be friends with him if I liked everyone he did. Else he was a lying spaz.

That's not being "provoked" that's not allowing someone else to have a different opinion.

Location hidden

#5134 Jan 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bertie! Good to see you :)
Hi Kitty. Not sure how long I am back for. It is good to see you all. I missed you guys.

Location hidden

#5135 Jan 3, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello SB, we can never forget you.
Hello 64. Thank you. I never forget you guys, either.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#5136 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I could keep answering your questions, with more questions, but i`m not gonna get in a pissing contest with you.

It is, what it is, and you just need to face it, or not. No skin off my ass.

Frankly dear, I my giveashit has been broke for some time now.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5137 Jan 3, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Brother, You off work today?
nope, i start in hell about 4;30, i leave for hell at 3;15

Location hidden

#5138 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
DK, do what you want. I tried to be his friend many times. And each time he'd flip out anytime I said something to anyone he liked.
So, I could only be friends with him if I liked everyone he did. Else he was a lying spaz.
That's not being "provoked" that's not allowing someone else to have a different opinion.
Just leave Kevin.

No one cares. About all you are doing is proving you can't be trusted and your judgement is clouded.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5139 Jan 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are awesome Kitty.
And I agree, its beyond ridiculous. They cannot let him go, they steal his name, troll him, they cry and cry about him, on the Mod thread and elsewhere.
Thank you Olive. You have been very awesome through all of this. I was not around to see it all first hand, I got text messages from friends, but by the time I saw it, most of it was gone, save for the heifer photo they posted, LOL! I heard there is a video now too! Oh good! Someone wasted a lot of time to create a masterpiece I will never even see :) I heard it was downright hilarious though.

I cannot wait for all the nifty graphic monkey doctored recent photos. I am sure I will have lots of zits and grey hair, hehe.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#5141 Jan 3, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Hmm... that is funny. I like people he doesn't and it has not been a problem. He likes people I don't, again.... not a problem.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#5142 Jan 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... that is funny. I like people he doesn't and it has not been a problem. He likes people I don't, again.... not a problem.
I don't get naked with him. You do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 3,823
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 2 hr Tooth Fairy 88
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr mjjcpa 12,853
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) 18 hr Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) 21 hr mr goodwrench 24,669
girls aressted in syria 22 hr SashaStarr 2
Denver Police Want Help Identifying Auto Theft ... Thu joe 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver