Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
CSL - CloCk SuckinG Lips or CNut suCkinG Lips according to Urban Dictionary. I looked it up because it's certainly not anything I would use.
Hey did they start that telethon for your makeover yet?? I still have 2 bucks for you

Have a nice day :)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>What you talkin bout Willis?
He never had any stardom to begin with.
You have a point.... DAMMIT!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
CSL - CloCk SuckinG Lips or CNut suCkinG Lips according to Urban Dictionary. I looked it up because it's certainly not anything I would use.
Dummy look again and try "can't stop laughing". What a nasty mind you have. You jumped right in to that one. But I expected no less of you.You are the biggest nastiest joke on topix. Your mind would lead you to something like that. CSL at you. BFD try that one lol But this time I will not correct you.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Only to you dum dum.
In the real world, we know better.
I can make you famous.
LOL you can't even get a job. CSL

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey did they start that telethon for your makeover yet?? I still have 2 bucks for you
That was the second dumbest thing anyone has ever said on Topix. I wonder if there is a prize for that...

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

_unreal 1 wrote:
OK my many fans, bed time for me, so all of you put your little minds together and give me about 100 each of your best posts, it will take me about 3 minutes to weed out all the repeats and read the new ones in the morning
Thanks for playing
I think I will join you. These freaks of nature are boring tonight.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I think I will join you. These freaks of nature are boring tonight.
Night night YIS.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you can't even get a job. CSL
Don`t hate the player, hate the game.

I need you to work some overtime this week. I need a big screen TV.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I think I will join you. These freaks of nature are boring tonight.
Buh Bye!

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy look again and try "can't stop laughing". What a nasty mind you have. You jumped right in to that one. But I expected no less of you.You are the biggest nastiest joke on topix. Your mind would lead you to something like that. CSL at you. BFD try that one lol But this time I will not correct you.
And you my dear, are a female dog in heat.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy look again and try "can't stop laughing". What a nasty mind you have. You jumped right in to that one. But I expected no less of you.You are the biggest nastiest joke on topix. Your mind would lead you to something like that. CSL at you. BFD try that one lol But this time I will not correct you.
Oh and BTW dog, I knew about the CSL but I was basing my information on the presence you attempt to project not only with your avatar but with your every post. You are trash and that's exactly what you want to be. Good luck with that.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
And you my dear, are a female dog in heat.
Hello Icno, how have you been?

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I got it..Nothing to do with me.Or any of us. Sounds like Abby has a case of "Kernel mouth" huh? And these people cant figure out why people dont like them.Lol..I remember her first whinny post here claiming no one liked her/him..And this is why..She asked for how she is treated..Just like kernel krackers.

Hey maybe Crabby, kernel krackers and urinal cupcakes are all the same dipchitz.

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
Sounds a lot like the jealousy and hatred of Kernel Krackers ,Are you related ?

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and BTW dog, I knew about the CSL but I was basing my information on the presence you attempt to project not only with your avatar but with your every post. You are trash and that's exactly what you want to be. Good luck with that.
She might be able to stop laughing if she would stop looking at herself in the mirror. But hey, laughing is good medicine :)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I got it..Nothing to do with me.Or any of us. Sounds like Abby has a case of "Kernel mouth" huh? And these people cant figure out why people dont like them.Lol..I remember her first whinny post here claiming no one liked her/him..And this is why..She asked for how she is treated..Just like kernel krackers.
Hey maybe Crabby, kernel krackers and urinal cupcakes are all the same dipchitz.
I remember that. I laughed for hours at the drama of it all. Poor thing should get her a gold fish or something.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Icno, how have you been?
I can't complain because it will be used against me. hahahaha I'm doing okay but I've got too much going on these days and there aren't enough hours in the day. Of course, I know you can relate. How bout you? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving feast.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I got it..Nothing to do with me.Or any of us. Sounds like Abby has a case of "Kernel mouth" huh? And these people cant figure out why people dont like them.Lol..I remember her first whinny post here claiming no one liked her/him..And this is why..She asked for how she is treated..Just like kernel krackers.
I've read a lot of what she posts. She's a faker but not worth the time she spends on here. Have you seen how many posts she has already? Talk about obsession. Good grief and not a single post of any relevance whatsoever. Bait is the game they play. How childish. You remember the playground and the whiny weirdos on the sidelines always sticking their tongues out? Yep, this is adulthood for them.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't complain because it will be used against me. hahahaha I'm doing okay but I've got too much going on these days and there aren't enough hours in the day. Of course, I know you can relate. How bout you? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving feast.
Just ate another plate, and cannot move from where i`m at, Lol!

Deep fried two turkeys, i`m kinda fond of leftovers,Lol!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Just ate another plate, and cannot move from where i`m at, Lol!
Deep fried two turkeys, i`m kinda fond of leftovers,Lol!
I love deep fried turkeys. Two? Oh my..... I might have to come your way. I don't eat much. Just carve me off a couple of slices and I'll furnish container to take them home with me.:)

I actually did something completely different this year. I had dinner with the ex family. They still love me and we're all close. So far, I haven't had any stomach pains either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,941 - 3,960 of5,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance