Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#4335 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Unreal May I sit on your lap? It always turns Mavvy on. She types about it for hours.
Of course you may, bring the bottle of GG please

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4336 Nov 22, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>This just in..
Breaking news..
Abby Abnormal finally figures out topix is no longer a respectable chat site and has been over run by inflammatory trolling [namely her friends] and finally sees why Denver is so defensive to idiots she claims as friends. But yet insists to be friends with such idiots and then still wonders why Denver hasnt welcomed her due to her and her friends trolling.
Have a nice day.
Omgg It is fox news. This is why no on believes you NO B/G required lol

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#4337 Nov 22, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that lower lip of yours is quivering again, dont worry your wife is in bed and you can use her computer for a hour, she will not know
Have a nice day :)
I`d say this too,

If i was running scared, and couldn`t think of anything else to post.

Try again cupcake.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4339 Nov 22, 2012
LOL this is weak. But I will bring you all up to speed.
You can thank me later when you understand. CSL

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4340 Nov 22, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you may, bring the bottle of GG please
Got it and 2 glasses.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4341 Nov 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! Unreal cried for help :)
He really needs it Abby. Give the man a leg up, will ya?
LOL If you think unreal needs my help, you are worse than I could have ever believed and that is bad, He hands you your behind all the time on a gold platter. I am glad that I am not you on so many levels.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#4342 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Got it and 2 glasses.
He prefers it if you don't talk to him. Just lay there like a good...what does he call them? Oh yeah... you get the picture, don't ya, submissive?

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#4343 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL If you think unreal needs my help, you are worse than I could have ever believed and that is bad, He hands you your behind all the time on a gold platter. I am glad that I am not you on so many levels.
Oh he needs your help and anyone else that will be dumb enough to try. Wait... what am I saying, you need help too. Go get some.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4345 Nov 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
He prefers it if you don't talk to him. Just lay there like a good...what does he call them? Oh yeah... you get the picture, don't ya, submissive?
Is that what you do for Nat? Tell me more about that? I don't understand. I have never done that. I am sure you know all about it. CSL

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#4346 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL If you think unreal needs my help, you are worse than I could have ever believed and that is bad, He hands you your behind all the time on a gold platter. I am glad that I am not you on so many levels.
Not really, He is weak, and you are weak and clueless.

This habit comes from flipping yer jibbs.

You are good at that.

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#4347 Nov 22, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>I`d say this too,
If i was running scared, and couldn`t think of anything else to post.
Try again cupcake.
LOL is this your way around you posting pee wee hermans everytime???? Good lets see how many more time you can do this line too

Waiting

Have a nice day :)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4349 Nov 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he needs your help and anyone else that will be dumb enough to try. Wait... what am I saying, you need help too. Go get some.
If anyone needs help it is you. It is a shame this is all you have. Nope I won't help you. Stop begging. Save that for your B/F CSL

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4350 Nov 22, 2012
-Code Monkey- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding of how this works is nil.
CSL, How is that code working out for you? lol

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#4351 Nov 22, 2012
-Code Monkey- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding of how this works is nil.
LOL now tell us all again what a big baddddddddd troll you are, come on princess we are all waiting..........

Have a nice day :)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4354 Nov 22, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, He is weak, and you are weak and clueless.
This habit comes from flipping yer jibbs.
You are good at that.
LOL Now you are typing like your girlfriend. Are you your own girl friend?

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#4355 Nov 22, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone needs help it is you. It is a shame this is all you have. Nope I won't help you. Stop begging. Save that for your B/F CSL
Sweetie, I got a PM the other night from one of your so called "friends" It appears they agree with me. If one were to blow in your left ear, your hair on the right would waft out in the breeze. Now go work off your turkey dinner, you don't want people to keep Calling you Old Silver and trying to fluff your saddle bags.

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#4356 Nov 22, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, He is weak, and you are weak and clueless.
This habit comes from flipping yer jibbs.
You are good at that.
Hey your wife called and told me to tell you your time on the computer is done.(I think she is embarrassed for you too just like the rest of us)

Have a nice day :)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4357 Nov 22, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.I havent a clue what your little abbreviations are..
Im not a texter...
So Im guessing you dont watch the news..FOX is the highest rated news source in the world right now.
4 times the viewership as the 3 top so called news shows.
Just because obama supporters dont watch any news at all means nothing.
Did you vote for more taxes on your job ?
Or did you vote for 4 more years of welfare.
or did you vote as the intelligent, hard working ,tax paying Proud Americans did and were defeated by the "Hand out King" ?
Where do you fit in ? Should I even ask ?
I understand. You do not know what anything means . But I know you are old and clueless. Could you learn if you tried? CSL

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#4358 Nov 22, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL is this your way around you posting pee wee hermans everytime???? Good lets see how many more time you can do this line too
Waiting
Have a nice day :)
There you go bringing up Pee Wee Herman, you really really like him, Don`t you?

Don`t tell me, I really don`t wanna know.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4359 Nov 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I got a PM the other night from one of your so called "friends" It appears they agree with me. If one were to blow in your left ear, your hair on the right would waft out in the breeze. Now go work off your turkey dinner, you don't want people to keep Calling you Old Silver and trying to fluff your saddle bags.
LOL the old PM gag. Don't you ever get anything new? That is as old as you are and that is old. I guess you got your tips today at the truck stop? Poor you. CSL This is fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for blues 1 hr Megsyb32 2
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr River Tam 27,785
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr River Tam 46,375
News Attorney Frank Azar brings the "Strong Arm" to ... (Mar '07) 3 hr GLee 13
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 5 hr Stephanie Shipley 715
Deepak Chapra has defective brain 14 hr King Burp 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael B. Hancock as Mayor? (Feb '12) 22 hr Moishey Levy 6

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages