Pregnant smokers may suffer depression

Full story: KUSA Denver 69
More than one in 10 pregnant women smoke, and new research suggests many of them also may suffer from depression, making kicking the habit even harder. Full Story

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#45 Sep 24, 2013
Greyson wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.
Lolly

UK

#47 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Location hidden

#48 Jan 30, 2014
Lolly wrote:
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#49 Feb 17, 2014
yes it also not good for pregnant woman. It should be avoid on this time. because it makes many Diseases for your health..
Metis Calypso

Arvada, CO

#50 Feb 17, 2014
longmont wrote:
doctor's should not accept woman that smoke while pregnant. And insurance companies shouldn't pay for these kinds of deliveries. Make the stupid woman pay out of her pocket. That's right, stupid, as in don't they know any better.
Suppose we denied fat people healthcare because they made themselves fat? Suppose alcoholics who are sick should be kicked to the curb also..? What about people with genetic diseases bc 'they don't know any better.'

Smoking isn't as bad as they make it seem, honestly. I've even had doctors who recommend to keep smoking to try and keep the stress from quitting cold turkey affecting the baby. True Story.
More than one doctor.

Maybe you should try being less judgmental towards people that you obviously have no common ground with. No one is perfect, and you have made a bad example of humans.
Metis Calypso

Arvada, CO

#51 Feb 17, 2014
ndenver wrote:
I personally think that women who smoke should not be allowed to have children ever.
Thank God judgmental knobs like you don't make healthcare or procreation choices for other ppl...

Location hidden

#52 Feb 17, 2014
Metis Calypso wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God judgmental knobs like you don't make healthcare or procreation choices for other ppl...
One of these days we will.
Smokers Suck Blow

Winnipeg, Canada

#53 Feb 17, 2014
smokers shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, we need to rid ourselves of their stinking genes from our decent folk gen ool
PACman

Atlanta, GA

#55 Feb 18, 2014
interestng
PACman

Atlanta, GA

#56 Feb 18, 2014
interesting
cough cough hack OMG

Winnipeg, Canada

#57 Feb 18, 2014
when smokers give birth the doctor should slap the mother

Location hidden

#58 Feb 18, 2014
cough cough hack OMG wrote:
Better yet, they should include a free morning after pill with every carton of smokes. A free vasectomy or tubal ligation.with every case of smokes. They could use Camel Cash to accrue enough points,
ItsAFact

Hagerstown, MD

#59 Feb 18, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, they should include a free morning after pill with every carton of smokes. A free vasectomy or tubal ligation.with every case of smokes. They could use Camel Cash to accrue enough points,
Ewe should have quit in post 52 when ewe confessed to being a judgmental knob. Most Topix readers consider ewe to be a mental knob.
ItsAFact

Hagerstown, MD

#60 Feb 18, 2014
cough cough hack OMG wrote:
When your mammy gave birth to ewe the doctors gave her toilet paper to wipe your twin brothers off her tail.

Location hidden

#63 Feb 19, 2014
ItsAFact wrote:
<quoted text>When your mammy gave birth to ewe the doctors gave her toilet paper to wipe your twin brothers off her tail.
It is good to see that after all of these years you still cannot come up with a good counter argument to bans.

By the way, you might be better off if you quit fantasizing about fornicating with sheep.

I win. You lose.
DUH I SMOKE

Winnipeg, Canada

#64 Feb 19, 2014
ItsAFact wrote:
<quoted text> Ewe should have quit in post 52 when ewe confessed to being a judgmental knob. Most Topix readers consider ewe to be a mental knob.
Hey if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all smoke breath.
DUH I SMOKE

Winnipeg, Canada

#65 Feb 19, 2014
ItsAFact wrote:
<quoted text>When your mammy gave birth to ewe the doctors gave her toilet paper to wipe your twin brothers off her tail.
Not very good at math are you? If I had birth brothers it wouldn't be twins. I understand the confusion coming from a litter as you did, but we decent human folk use terms like triplets etc. But nice try typing that between finding your fire, choking down another fag and the repeated coughing fits.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#66 Feb 22, 2014
Metis Calypso wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose we denied fat people healthcare because they made themselves fat? Suppose alcoholics who are sick should be kicked to the curb also..? What about people with genetic diseases bc 'they don't know any better.'
Smoking isn't as bad as they make it seem, honestly. I've even had doctors who recommend to keep smoking to try and keep the stress from quitting cold turkey affecting the baby. True Story.
More than one doctor.
Maybe you should try being less judgmental towards people that you obviously have no common ground with. No one is perfect, and you have made a bad example of humans.
The insurance industry is changing. Already smokers are being charged much higher rates than non-smokers. Rightly so!. Overly obese people will be next because no doctor would ever say that patient is "normal" and should be treated as a "normal" person. Long range health care costs are higher for those people who neglect their health and the doctors SHOULD have the right to say if the patient is not willing to help themselves, then they are on their own both in doctor's care and healthcare coverage.
DUH I Stink

Winnipeg, Canada

#68 Feb 23, 2014
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>The insurance industry is changing. Already smokers are being charged much higher rates than non-smokers. Rightly so!. Overly obese people will be next because no doctor would ever say that patient is "normal" and should be treated as a "normal" person. Long range health care costs are higher for those people who neglect their health and the doctors SHOULD have the right to say if the patient is not willing to help themselves, then they are on their own both in doctor's care and healthcare coverage.
Yea, make puffers suffer

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#69 Feb 23, 2014
Smoking while pregnant can cause the baby to be born prematurely. My husbands mother was a life long smoker and he was born 2 months premature. She died of lung cancer a few years back........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Terra Firma 3,747
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 48 min stalkingandextortion 41
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr NotaGoth 24,655
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr Carlos 12,817
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) Mon Alice 3
Attire for Formal Weddings Mon kately 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) Sun Swedenforever 64
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]