Obama's magic finger
wipe away

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 10, 2012
That's the one he gives the Bird to America with and because he is Muslim it's the one he wipes his behind with.
Jessica Rabbit

Englewood, CO

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I would offer my middle finger to you but you are only worth the pinky.

You profess to know much about Muslims, Sniper. How long have you been a part of them?

The closer the election, the more intense your nonsense becomes.

Running scared appears to be your only quality.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2012
That guy is the Paragould Reject. Topix sniffed out his IP and wiped out all of those postings he made in AR on Sunday.
Just How many

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
I would offer my middle finger to you but you are only worth the pinky.
You profess to know much about Muslims, Sniper. How long have you been a part of them?
The closer the election, the more intense your nonsense becomes.
Running scared appears to be your only quality.
Just some questions Jeshita ; so lust how many peters have been down that rabbit hole ? You claim to use your middle finger ,but is that because you are so sleazy that even your girl friends call you the "triple bagger" andis it because you smell so bad that even dogs run away if you approach them ?

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I have a "magic finger" for both Obama and Romney.
Just How many

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Sep 12, 2012
District9 wrote:
That guy is the Paragould Reject. Topix sniffed out his IP and wiped out all of those postings he made in AR on Sunday.
Not me A$$ whole , I wasn't even posting this week until yesterday . Tell Us sleaze ball unemployed union reject how it feels not to be able to find a job ?
Since you are on topix 24/7 you must have been in your mommies single wide or then went to the library to post .
Here is your song
&fe ature=related

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Yep, its you, no doubt about it..lol.

I've made about 2-3 posts just now and that makes me on here 24/7 ? You failed..lol.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 13, 2012
District9 wrote:
Yep, its you, no doubt about it..lol.
I've made about 2-3 posts just now and that makes me on here 24/7 ? You failed..lol.
Since you currently have 6300 plus posts since jan of 2010 you are spending a lot of time on topix. That's something like 19 posts a day ,maybe you are not on 24 /7 but you do spend lots of time here .
Jessica Rabbit

Englewood, CO

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Just How many wrote:
<quoted text> Just some questions Jeshita ; so lust how many peters have been down that rabbit hole ? You claim to use your middle finger ,but is that because you are so sleazy that even your girl friends call you the "triple bagger" andis it because you smell so bad that even dogs run away if you approach them ?
Thanks, Sniper. Your lust for me is bordering on gross. You can't stick to a topic if your life depended upon it. In addition, your attempts to belittle me are so lame your game is called for foul play.

Still putting spaces before punctuation. You never learn.
Jessica Rabbit

Englewood, CO

#11 Sep 13, 2012
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text>Since you currently have 6300 plus posts since jan of 2010 you are spending a lot of time on topix. That's something like 19 posts a day ,maybe you are not on 24 /7 but you do spend lots of time here .
Considering the number of identities you use, you are the one who is here 24/7.

Still putting spaces before punctuation. It gives you away every time.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>Since you currently have 6300 plus posts since jan of 2010 you are spending a lot of time on topix. That's something like 19 posts a day ,maybe you are not on 24 /7 but you do spend lots of time here .
I make an appearance here as often as I can because it irritates you..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 14, 2012
According to your math, at 19 posts per day, I should have way over 18,000 posts since Jan 2010..lol.

I forget, you guys just throw numbers out there and hope no one will check you out..lol.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your math, at 19 posts per day, I should have way over 18,000 posts since Jan 2010..lol.
I forget, you guys just throw numbers out there and hope no one will check you out..lol.
I would say that your are correct with my rough estimate it is just an average of 6.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 15, 2012
When the topix game started I played it, posting at least 5 times per day to get points. Do they even have the game on this board? I've since given up the game.

Also, today its only 2 postings then off to work. This being the second..lol.

“How do you like me Rite now ”

Since: Jul 12

Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the number of identities you use, you are the one who is here 24/7.
Still putting spaces before punctuation. It gives you away every time.
Ur kinda stoopid.

I like you lots.

Ur fun Rite ?

Kinda stoopid fun, Rite ????
^..^>><<^..^.

“How do you like me Rite now ”

Since: Jul 12

Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Actually hes a union obammadummy from Arkansas and has nothing to do with Denver, Thank whomever.
He only started his crap here a few months ago with Outhousemouse.
A couple obammadummy leftnuts.
They Never have anything relevant of actual news to discuss.Just leftnews.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2012
Snipper, give it up..lol.

I've never hid the fact of where I'm located.

If you don't want to discuss the issues you post crap like this. The problem you have is that you think no one else sees this, but everyone does..ROFLMAO!!.

I think your Chris M. more and more everyday..lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 min GAY BS BUSTER 30,009
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min TomInElPaso 56,206
broncos hoof the cowboys 12 hr As I see it 3
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) 19 hr Wrestler facesitter 20
Men wearing panties and bra and sex with women (Jul '16) 20 hr DocLuvin1 24
bt 22 hr Ondecks 6
News Supreme Court appears favorable to Secret Servi... (Mar '12) Sun Regolith Based Li... 26

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages