Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#1647 Feb 12, 2012
An excerpt from an interview that Romney gave this week- I really hope he gets the nod and gets tough. Democrats are very afraid of him. Santorum is a nice guy, but there is no way he can beat Obama. I hope Republicans are just testing the waters and not serious about such an ideologue. If they are, then we deserve what we get.

"Asked about efforts by the media and the White House to assert that Romney’s wealth puts him out of touch with mainstream America, Romney responds:“I think you’ll see the White House throughout this campaign suggest that anyone who has been successful is somehow detached.

“But I’m not going to get lectured to by a president who has presided over the worst economy we have seen in our lifetime, where you have more people who have lost their job under this president than under any other president in modern history, more people have lost their homes under this president, and he is in no position to lecture us on values or fairness.

“We’re in a position to lecture him about how we can get America working again. So he’ll attack my success. I will attack his failures.”"

I like it.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#1648 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you tired?
You haven't in some time contributed to the thread
I believe I have...Have you tried logging on to Karl42 ???
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#1649 Feb 12, 2012
Oh, oh. Did Karl get banned?

His race tantrum last night as Syntax was unmistakable, even if we didn't know he was Karl.

Temper, Karl. I am not baiting you, but if you want credibility you can't go off like that. Your choice, I guess.
Theo

Germany

#1650 Feb 12, 2012
karl42 wrote:
The GOP, the Grand Ole' Phony, the party of lies and liars, has perfected the twisting of facts to a new high art form.
Republicans used to be somewhat decent and reasonable people, for example Nelson Rockefeller. That was before the advent of Ronald Ray Gun and the headlong decent into reactionary dogma, zealotry, quasi pseudo-religious-political nuts, Rush, Sarah, Glenn, Ann, Sean and the rest who are currently making the party a fringe lunatic club.
In any event, to be a Republican, you have to lie, and believe in lies. You have to be the kind of person unwilling to believe the truth, but to believe what you want to believe. Or the kind of person who wouldn't pay their rent who my former landlord used to say, "You can't deal with people like that."
Yes, you are right. Republican party need restoring and recovery. Naturally all people in USA are oblidged to help by it and to vote for the only honest, sane, wise candidate in this party Ron Paul.
He is really the best candidate.

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#1651 Feb 12, 2012
Theo wrote:
Ron Paul.
He is really the best candidate.
Ha-ha-ha!!!

“Not everyone deserves a Xerox”

Since: Aug 11

behind Wal-mart

#1653 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
karl42 got reported by some right wing nut radical racist and now when karl42 attempts to post is does not show up........
Poor little spineless conservatives can't handle being wrong so they have to cry to the moderators such a pity not only does their politics and politicians SUCK so do they!
I got banned because i deserved it but Im to arrogant too admit that so I blame it on the righties and gave myself a stupid new name. at least i gave my mommy back her can of wup ass
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#1656 Feb 12, 2012
If Obama does get re-elected, it will be because he lies well and people are unwilling to admit that their emotion-based candidate is a traitor to all of us.

And it will only be for a while, and by then his failures will be even more evident and a much farther right wing candidate will take over.

Be careful what you gloat over, Karl. It almost sounds like you hate your fellow Americans.

Much can happen between now and November.
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#1657 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
karl42 got reported by some right wing nut radical racist and now when karl42 attempts to post is does not show up........
Poor little spineless conservatives can't handle being wrong so they have to cry to the moderators such a pity not only does their politics and politicians SUCK so do they!
So you think the moderator simply took the poster's word for your violation of terms of service? Of course not.

I know people like you, Karl. Not all liberals are like you, some are just naive, but all people like you are liberal. Rabidly so. Liberal politics lend themselves to lack of personal responsibility, to blaming others for your failures, to hating others who threaten to expose your lack of character.

You failed to even be able to act in a civil enough manner to be allowed to post on a forum that does not have very high standards.

That really is pathetic, and it's no one's fault but your own.
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#1659 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure unadulterated opinion ,speculation, baseless and completely with out merit.
But what else does the right have???.... Oh' yea' their favorite tactic LIES.....
I see you fit the right wing nut radical racist mold to a T
Good job representing the party of obstructionist and treasonous LOSERS!!!!
You keep proving me right.

Carry on.

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#1660 Feb 12, 2012
....burp......fart.....scratch ......fart.....burp...

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#1661 Feb 12, 2012
Entertaining this liberal arrogance is beyond absurd....

This thread ain't nothin' more than a bag of crap anymore....

We hear ya karl....but you suck at the very concept of reality and I'll hang with ya, but I'll always be against yer liberal elite arrogance...

Wanna go fishin'?
Syntax Sux

Denver, CO

#1663 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure unadulterated opinion ,speculation, baseless and completely with out merit.
But what else does the right have???.... Oh' yea' their favorite tactic LIES.....
I see you fit the right wing nut radical racist mold to a T
Good job representing the party of obstructionist and treasonous LOSERS!!!!

“Your Troll is My Goal”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

How Do You Like Me Now

#1664 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
The way we view it is you received several polite warnings from posters to stop the racist slurs and abusive comments to them. You continued with slurs and insults. You deserved the results.Take this as another warning if you want to continue to post on topix.

“Your Troll is My Goal”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

How Do You Like Me Now

#1665 Feb 12, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
Entertaining this liberal arrogance is beyond absurd....
This thread ain't nothin' more than a bag of crap anymore....
We hear ya karl....but you suck at the very concept of reality and I'll hang with ya, but I'll always be against yer liberal elite arrogance...
Wanna go fishin'?
It was a bag of Krap from the first post. Karl started this thread.

#1666 Feb 12, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniper hates when that happens.

“Not everyone deserves a Xerox”

Since: Aug 11

behind Wal-mart

#1669 Feb 13, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
Privatization advocates like to stress the appeal of “individual choice” and “personal control,” while assuming in their forecasts that everyone’s accounts will match the overall performance of the stock market.
But studies by Yale economist Robert J. Shiller and others have demonstrated that individual investors are far more likely to do worse than the market generally, even excluding the cost of commissions and administrative expenses.
Research by Princeton University economist Burton G. Malkiel found that even professional money managers over time significantly underperformed indexes of the entire market.
www.socsec.org
Wow just look at me go! Im making the right look smarter all the time

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Englewood, CO

#1670 Feb 13, 2012
SyntaxSpecialty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe Karl was out of line with personal attacks and filthy language. Maybe Karl will learn to debate without the hate. Maybe Karl should think about that before he gets his sock banned too.

#1671 Feb 13, 2012
I admit, I click on Karls profile just for fun. Does anybody else do that ?

“Topix Sux (_!_)”

Since: Apr 11

The real world

#1672 Feb 13, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
I admit, I click on Karls profile just for fun. Does anybody else do that ?
Yes! lmfao

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Englewood, CO

#1673 Feb 13, 2012
Aunt_Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! lmfao
Good morning Me! I have missed me! How have I been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Reverend Alan 5,559
last post wins! (Feb '11) 22 min Sniper II 24,861
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 1 hr Lol 20
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 7 hr Maverick 808 63
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 15 hr Hacker 618
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! 22 hr SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Salvation Army signing up families in need for ... (Nov '09) Fri krystal 117
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info