Republicans the party of LIARS

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13903 Sep 12, 2014
At least we're not the party of bombing Iraq when the President's polls fall.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13904 Sep 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever "class struggle" is suppose to mean....
Don't play stupid, Karl Marx knows exactly what "class struggle" means.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13905 Sep 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
At least we're not the party of bombing Iraq when the President's polls fall.
Yeah, the Republicans do not take military action when innocent Americans are brutally murdered by be-heading and the radical Islamic terrorists declare war on the U.S.of A. They have to LIE to the entire world about weapons of mass destruction, when the real agenda is OIL.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13906 Sep 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play stupid, Karl Marx knows exactly what "class struggle" means.
Karl Marx has been dead since the late 1800's
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13907 Sep 13, 2014
Oral n Hardy wrote:
Trust me .The Self spoon fed Democrats will ruin Colorado just like they ruined California. Haven't you noticed all the people leaving California and moving to Colorado.
Or even better, moving to Texas! A conservative state, no less.
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13908 Sep 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Republicans do not take military action when innocent Americans are brutally murdered by be-heading and the radical Islamic terrorists declare war on the U.S.of A. They have to LIE to the entire world about weapons of mass destruction, when the real agenda is OIL.
Ive personally seen dirty bombs and other WMDs in Iraq. Try again?
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13909 Sep 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The last time This Country was victim of Terrorists (9/11) A REPUBLICAN was PRESIDENT!
Boston Marathon?
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13910 Sep 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They could'nt save our ass from the RECESSION......IRAQ......9/11. ...MORTGAGE CRISIS....
All of which continued during Obamas presidency. A recession were ALLEGEDLY out of and more terrorist attacks on US soil.
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13911 Sep 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Everything I posted is common knowledge....Just because you fail to grasp reality you really do not need to post it so very clearly!
"Facts are stupid things". Ronald Reagan 40th president of US
I realize you have been brainwashed for so long it is a hard habit to break.....sad
Common knowledge? Ive found most people are not that intelligent. But because you heard it from 5000 other idiots it must be true huh?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13912 Sep 13, 2014
boots wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which continued during Obamas presidency. A recession were ALLEGEDLY out of and more terrorist attacks on US soil.
GEEZ, You mean the wars and recession did'nt end instantly when President Obama was inaugurated????.....I'm Shocked.!......Shocked, I Say!!!....

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13913 Sep 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What action did our president take after the first beheading? None… The second? No strategy… Now the strategy is let everyone else fight it out? Then a third beheading…

Keep begging.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13914 Sep 16, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The CRA was passed by a Republican Congress? Congress had nothing to do with Clinton directing Fannie/Freddie to purchased sub prim loans. Clinton who signed the Commodity Modernization Act was a Republican? Frank and Dodd are Democrats who blocked reform.
But hey when did Democrats ever let facts get in the way of their lies?
So now you bring in Bush's war to defend Obama and Clinton?
What did Clinton do about the first WTC bombing?
What did Clinton do about the 2 African Embassy bombings?
What did Clinton do about the Khobar Towers bombing?
What did Clinton do about bin laden declaring war on the US?
What did Clinton do about the Cole bombing?
What did Clinton do about al qaeda learning to fly planes in the US during his term?
Go ahead make my day
I can tell you what he DIDN'T do. He didn't attack a country on the moon, he didn't lay in bed with the leaders of the nation where the bombers came from, he didn't cause American tourists to have to claim they come from Canada due to the embarrassment caused by Bush, he didn't bankrupt this country in a great show of muscle and an even greater show of stupidity, he didn't allow the use of torture, and most of all HE DID NOT PUT THE ENTIRE PLANET IN THE MESS IT IS TODAY! A mess that very well may continue on for generations to come.

LESS ACTION IS BETTER THEN THE WRONG ACTION!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13915 Sep 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What action did our president take after the first beheading? None…
With your keen Military mind...what action, should he have taken?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13916 Sep 16, 2014
Republicans have attempted for decades to dismantle Medicare wish to do the same to Social Security and now the ACA. These are three of the greatest public collective accomplishments in American history. Modest as they are when compared to many European countries, they have nonetheless provided generations of Americans with financial security and protected many of them from impoverishment. Yet it is the very success and popularity of these programs that incense Republicans such as Paul Ryan and fuel their furious determination to be rid of them. The same dynamic is at work in Republican hostility toward landmark Civil Rights legislation and protections, remarkable public achievements on behalf of racial equality, which they routinely seek to eliminate and portray as obsolete and infringements upon fundamental freedoms. Why do the Republicans hate America? and why would any thinking American vote for a Republican?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13917 Sep 16, 2014
REPUBLICANS HATE WOMEN.....

Senate Republicans on Monday 9/15/2014 blocked for the fourth time a bill that would strengthen federal equal pay laws for women.

The Paycheck Fairness Act would ban employers from retaliating against employees who share salary information with each other, impose harsher penalties for pay discrimination and require employers to be able to show that wage gaps between men and women are based on factors other than gender.

Senate Democrats have brought the bill to the floor four times since 2011, and each time Republicans have rejected it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13918 Sep 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> With your keen Military mind...what action, should he have taken?
Any strategy would have been better than “no strategy”.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13919 Sep 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Senate Republicans on Monday 9/15/2014 blocked for the fourth time a bill that would strengthen federal equal pay laws for women.
The Paycheck Fairness Act would ban employers from retaliating against employees who share salary information with each other, impose harsher penalties for pay discrimination and require employers to be able to show that wage gaps between men and women are based on factors other than gender.
Senate Democrats have brought the bill to the floor four times since 2011, and each time Republicans have rejected it.
No one believe you any more… Especially women! You’re not begging hard enough!

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/qui...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13920 Sep 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any strategy would have been better than “no strategy”.
.....typical.....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13921 Sep 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Republicans have stopped intrusive new regulation on employers based on a false premise that government can better regulate pay "fairness" than the market. Now is a bad time to hinder employment with new federal sex based pay standards,.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13922 Sep 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>.....typical.....
So you subscribe to "no strategy" while Isis beheads Americans alive? Nice!

Typical of your kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min cpeter1313 51,910
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Wed anonymous 5
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Mon JRoy 46
Beware of Remedy roofing (May '11) Mon Janet B 46
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Phillip 22
Looking for Robert Mendoza (Oct '16) Mon Phillip 13
News Southern Hospitality and Carve Barbecue Call it... Mon Phillip 8

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages