“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13758 Aug 12, 2014
Trying to converse/debate with these tea freak, conservative, domestic terrorists is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won.

GOPathetic.....

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13759 Aug 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I state I "love" communism? I do not "love" any form of government...They are all man made I do not love inanimate objects....Perhaps you should read your Bible there Christian hypocrite!
<quoted text>What does that have to do with a form of government????If you do not like China's form of Government do not become a Chinese citizen!
With your support of China and Obamacare.

Keep typing on your Chinese keyboard… Keep begging for votes.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13760 Aug 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not like abortion do not have one!
<quoted text>
And what would your support or lack thereof be doing precisely? MY PRIVATE/BUSINESS VENTURES are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN BIGOT!
Name ONE President that NEVER told a lie and or stretched the truth....THERE ISN'T ONE BUSH W your hero TOLD 935 quantifiable LIES more than ANY President PAST or PRESENT
“If you do not like abortion do not have one!” You have a hard time grasping the point don’t you? I have NO choice because our government uses MY taxes to support and perform abortions no matter how I feel about them.

“And what would your support or lack thereof be doing precisely? MY PRIVATE/BUSINESS VENTURES are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN BIGOT!

Name ONE President that NEVER told a lie and or stretched the truth....THERE ISN'T ONE BUSH W your hero TOLD 935 quantifiable LIES more than ANY President PAST or PRESENT” LOL… Cite your source.

I understand because of all the lying you spew you need a president to lie so that you feel better about yourself.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13761 Aug 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism is a form of government.....Why would you have a problem with another nations form of government? How directly does China's form of government affect YOU?
Communism is a doctrine practiced by tyrants (and some athests) in order to control people and deny them their god given freedom.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13762 Aug 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
With your support of China and Obamacare.
How did posting information on China's acceptance of climate change science become "support"?

I fully support my fellow Americans ALL of them having Health Care options UNLIKE you and your fellow Domestic Terrorist types!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep typing on your Chinese keyboard… Keep begging for votes.
Hewlett-Packard manufactures my key board in Germany and Japan.

No need to "beg" the truth speaks for its self!!!!

Something the TeaPublicans are deathly afraid of and is foreign to them as well...seeing how Republican/Conservatives LIE 2 to 1 (or more) than Democrats.....Something you and your ILK cannot deny...it is provable......unfortunately you hate facts.....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13763 Aug 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“If you do not like abortion do not have one!” You have a hard time grasping the point don’t you? I have NO choice because our government uses MY taxes to support and perform abortions no matter how I feel about them.
“And what would your support or lack thereof be doing precisely? MY PRIVATE/BUSINESS VENTURES are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN BIGOT!
Name ONE President that NEVER told a lie and or stretched the truth....THERE ISN'T ONE BUSH W your hero TOLD 935 quantifiable LIES more than ANY President PAST or PRESENT” LOL… Cite your source.
I understand because of all the lying you spew you need a president to lie so that you feel better about yourself.
YOU EXEMPLIFY THIS.......

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

&#8213; Mahatma Gandhi

You are no better than a Jihad Taliban murderer Muslim extremist, you use Christ as a weapon and use his name in vain every time you call your self a Christian....HYPOCRITE

Next time you look down your nose at your fellow Americans ask your pathetic retched self "What would Jesus Do" you couldn't muster up the faith to help anyone let alone your pitiful self

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13764 Aug 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
How did posting information on China's acceptance of climate change science become "support"?
Support means to accept the premise for one side of the argument.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
I fully support my fellow Americans ALL of them having Health Care options UNLIKE you and your fellow Domestic Terrorist types!
I define terrorism as deadly attacks on civilians for the purpose of political change, Karl Marx thinks terrorism is no federally paid health care option; this is where we differ. All Obamacare did was expand Medicaid spending without adding funding to Medicaid, bringing our entitlement state closer to collapse.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Hewlett-Packard manufactures my key board in Germany and Japan. No need to "beg" the truth speaks for its self!!!! Something the TeaPublicans are deathly afraid of and is foreign to them as well...seeing how Republican/Conservatives LIE 2 to 1 (or more) than Democrats.....Something you and your ILK cannot deny...it is provable......unfortunately you hate facts.....
Liberals and Democrats supported free trade even though many conservatives tried to maintain trade barriers. Free trade is one of the best ideas liberals ever had, and now they blame the negative effects of globalization and the free movement of labor, capital and goods on the very people who most opposed free trade. Libertarians aren't conservatives.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13765 Aug 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Support means to accept the premise for one side of the argument.
I did not "accept the premise" I posted information!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I define terrorism as deadly attacks on civilians for the purpose of political change, Karl Marx thinks terrorism is no federally paid health care option; this is where we differ. All Obamacare did was expand Medicaid spending without adding funding to Medicaid, bringing our entitlement state closer to collapse.
Karl Marx has been dead since the late 1800"s...Back in the 1930's and 40's you right wing lunatics had the exact same arguments over Social Security....You and your ilk HATE helping the elderly and disadvantaged among us.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals and Democrats supported free trade even though many conservatives tried to maintain trade barriers. Free trade is one of the best ideas liberals ever had, and now they blame the negative effects of globalization and the free movement of labor, capital and goods on the very people who most opposed free trade. Libertarians aren't conservatives.
Your baseless accusation has NOTHING to do with Respect71's idiotic statement

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13766 Aug 14, 2014
Americans have lived and loved our constitution for too many generations to be fooled for very long. Over time the people have seen through deception without failure.
Viet Nam and Iraq were mistakes. Viet Nam was a "Gift" from the French that grew into a horrible mistake. If Americans were not inherently good people that could have grown into a nuclear disaster. It did not!

Iraq may turn out to be our worst mistake in history. This belongs to all Americans since that is the nature of our system. In this case the HUGE majority of responsibility rests squarely on the shoulders of Republicans. I am NOT going to go in to details that have come to an end. I am going to tell republicans that if you don't start taking responsibility when it applies you will never regain the people's trust. It is time for the GOP to bite the bullet and begin showing that it can be trusted once again. A huge start would be to rid their connection with extreme zealots like Rush Limbaugh and most importantly the high profile FOX news. Republicans can not point a finger at Democratic extremes until they have atoned for actions going back (at least) to the destruction of a hugely productive president (Bill Clinton) over moral grounds that were lifted out of proportion in the political arena. That level of involvement belongs at home between family members.

After that came a questionable election where the Democrats showed respect for our nation. The GOP has no argument here simply due to the fact that only one party could concede which left the door wide open as to how far the other party would have pushed the issue. Again, mistrust. Would the GOP have gone far enough to hurt the nation? We will never know but we know who CAN be trusted.

Skipping over some things we now come to IRAQ! I am an average citizen and I was keenly aware of the fact that Clinton had bombed Bagdad back to the dark ages. I knew that between Clinton's bombing of Bagdad and Bush #1 "Desert Storm" Saddam had given up on WMD's (for then) and was building massive "Homes" for himself. Why did I know this and republicans not? Because I did not watch a minute of the "Wag the dog" bull and paid attention to reality. Any one could have done this. Again, more mistrust. Then came the LIE WE WILL PAY FOR UNTIL...I don't have an answer for that. The WMD lie took us into Iraq where the USA attempted to show the world it's might. What happened is the USA FRIGHTENED the world with it's might thus spreading that same GOP mistrust around the world. Torture, blanket aggression, and blatant lies made US travelers have to claim to be Canadian in fear of being hurt. Homeland Security still works in the peoples mistrust. Social security, Medicare, these ideas in the GOP are scarring the elderly and creating MISTRUST among the fastest growing group in the nation.

All of this and now the GOP is working full time to STOP any progress this president tries to make. WAKE UP!!! If you are republican remember that many people still haven't gotten over Nixon! Instead of trying to argue moog points take responsibility. You can keep buying your way through but that is not what America is and I would NEVER bet against the American people.

I have to see the doctor today. That is why I wrote all of this...STUFF!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13767 Aug 14, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
Americans have lived and loved our constitution for too many generations to be fooled for very long. Over time the people have seen through deception without failure.
Viet Nam and Iraq were mistakes. Viet Nam was a "Gift" from the French that grew into a horrible mistake. If Americans were not inherently good people that could have grown into a nuclear disaster. It did not!
Iraq may turn out to be our worst mistake in history. This belongs to all Americans since that is the nature of our system. In this case the HUGE majority of responsibility rests squarely on the shoulders of Republicans. I am NOT going to go in to details that have come to an end. I am going to tell republicans that if you don't start taking responsibility when it applies you will never regain the people's trust. It is time for the GOP to bite the bullet and begin showing that it can be trusted once again. A huge start would be to rid their connection with extreme zealots like Rush Limbaugh and most importantly the high profile FOX news. Republicans can not point a finger at Democratic extremes until they have atoned for actions going back (at least) to the destruction of a hugely productive president (Bill Clinton) over moral grounds that were lifted out of proportion in the political arena. That level of involvement belongs at home between family members.
After that came a questionable election where the Democrats showed respect for our nation. The GOP has no argument here simply due to the fact that only one party could concede which left the door wide open as to how far the other party would have pushed the issue. Again, mistrust. Would the GOP have gone far enough to hurt the nation? We will never know but we know who CAN be trusted.
Skipping over some things we now come to IRAQ! I am an average citizen and I was keenly aware of the fact that Clinton had bombed Bagdad back to the dark ages. I knew that between Clinton's bombing of Bagdad and Bush #1 "Desert Storm" Saddam had given up on WMD's (for then) and was building massive "Homes" for himself. Why did I know this and republicans not? Because I did not watch a minute of the "Wag the dog" bull and paid attention to reality. Any one could have done this. Again, more mistrust. Then came the LIE WE WILL PAY FOR UNTIL...I don't have an answer for that. The WMD lie took us into Iraq where the USA attempted to show the world it's might. What happened is the USA FRIGHTENED the world with it's might thus spreading that same GOP mistrust around the world. Torture, blanket aggression, and blatant lies made US travelers have to claim to be Canadian in fear of being hurt. Homeland Security still works in the peoples mistrust. Social security, Medicare, these ideas in the GOP are scarring the elderly and creating MISTRUST among the fastest growing group in the nation.
All of this and now the GOP is working full time to STOP any progress this president tries to make. WAKE UP!!! If you are republican remember that many people still haven't gotten over Nixon! Instead of trying to argue moog points take responsibility. You can keep buying your way through but that is not what America is and I would NEVER bet against the American people.
You got that right Kawalski.....Republicans cannot stop lying and they have created mistrust among ALL demographics....When and if they ever admit their wrongs they might gain some respect back....but I doubt they will ever admit they are the party of liars they will keep buying elections and the educated populace will leave them in the dust!

It is simple demographics they have alienated the American people. The only portion of the demographic they have left is old while males and they like the GOP will die off soon.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13768 Aug 14, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
I concur

Level 6

Location hidden

#13769 Aug 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>How did posting information on China's acceptance of climate change science become "support"?
<quoted text>Hewlett-Packard manufactures my key board in Germany and Japan.
No need to "beg" the truth speaks for its self!!!!
Something the TeaPublicans are deathly afraid of and is foreign to them as well...seeing how Republican/Conservatives LIE 2 to 1 (or more) than Democrats.....Something you and your ILK cannot deny...it is provable......unfortunately you hate facts.....
“How did posting information on China's acceptance of climate change science become "support"?

I fully support my fellow Americans ALL of them having Health Care options UNLIKE you and your fellow Domestic Terrorist types!” You support stealing from future Americans to pay for wasteful government programs! You support government control instead of Liberty and allowing Americans to care for themselves and make their own choices! You support tax hikes and high energy costs because of world government lies about “human caused global warming” and we’ve seen your lies over and over Mr. CEO, a sole proprietor of a limited liabliy “corporation” who claims 99.9% of all charities receive government grants!

“No need to "beg" the truth speaks for its self!!!!” It does, thank God.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13770 Aug 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU EXEMPLIFY THIS.......
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
&#8213; Mahatma Gandhi
You are no better than a Jihad Taliban murderer Muslim extremist, you use Christ as a weapon and use his name in vain every time you call your self a Christian....HYPOCRITE
Next time you look down your nose at your fellow Americans ask your pathetic retched self "What would Jesus Do" you couldn't muster up the faith to help anyone let alone your pitiful self
“YOU EXEMPLIFY THIS.......” You exemplify Obama. Liar and desire to control people to believe the same as you.

“You are no better than a Jihad Taliban murderer Muslim extremist, you use Christ as a weapon and use his name in vain every time you call your self a Christian....HYPOCRITE” I am not the one who supports ripping babies from mother’s wombs and call it “woman’s health choice”, stealing from future generations to support your power hungry party.

“Next time you look down your nose at your fellow Americans ask your pathetic retched self "What would Jesus Do" you couldn't muster up the faith to help anyone let alone your pitiful self” Jesus never said giver your money to government to help feed and clothe the poor…

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13771 Aug 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Kawalski.....Republicans cannot stop lying and they have created mistrust among ALL demographics....When and if they ever admit their wrongs they might gain some respect back....but I doubt they will ever admit they are the party of liars they will keep buying elections and the educated populace will leave them in the dust!
It is simple demographics they have alienated the American people. The only portion of the demographic they have left is old while males and they like the GOP will die off soon.
I am completely with you and also hope the GOP is short on life. Although who or what is going to take their place? It isn't like us Democrats are even close to what this country REALLY needs. It is far ahead of whatever is in first place though! Loll.

The time has come for fresh thinking. We need our government to catch up with the social growth. As it is now there are decade's between progressive people and our leaders.

I think what I just said was Freudian. When I used the word "Progressive" I exposed the reason for the Government being so far behind. It is behind PROGRESSIVE people but not the rest of the people. Those people must catch up also.

I can't take this any further since there is way to much to say about this basic human problem. That being the people who wish to stop time and those who wish to progress. From what I have read of yours I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about.

This problem is so much worse in the Arab world. Do you agree?.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13772 Aug 15, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“How did posting information on China's acceptance of climate change science become "support"?
I fully support my fellow Americans ALL of them having Health Care options UNLIKE you and your fellow Domestic Terrorist types!” You support stealing from future Americans to pay for wasteful government programs! You support government control instead of Liberty and allowing Americans to care for themselves and make their own choices! You support tax hikes and high energy costs because of world government lies about “human caused global warming” and we’ve seen your lies over and over Mr. CEO, a sole proprietor of a limited liabliy “corporation” who claims 99.9% of all charities receive government grants!
“No need to "beg" the truth speaks for its self!!!!” It does, thank God.
I'm glad you seem to think you know what and how I stand on every issue. Politics is full of many issues, candidates, representatives, bills, laws and opinions.....I would NEVER venture to guess how and why you stand on all issues.....but I do think it is fair to say... you are so far right you are about to tip over....and that is dangerous we live in a multifaceted complex society with many differences of needs, wants and wishes...one size does NOT fit all.

I vote for what I deem is in the best interest of The United States of America and her inhabitants! That is the way it is precisely meant to be, as our founders exhibited!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13773 Aug 15, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
I am completely with you and also hope the GOP is short on life. Although who or what is going to take their place? It isn't like us Democrats are even close to what this country REALLY needs. It is far ahead of whatever is in first place though! Loll.
The time has come for fresh thinking. We need our government to catch up with the social growth. As it is now there are decade's between progressive people and our leaders.
I think what I just said was Freudian. When I used the word "Progressive" I exposed the reason for the Government being so far behind. It is behind PROGRESSIVE people but not the rest of the people. Those people must catch up also.
I can't take this any further since there is way to much to say about this basic human problem. That being the people who wish to stop time and those who wish to progress. From what I have read of yours I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about.
This problem is so much worse in the Arab world. Do you agree?.
I would go one further and say something that really drives the right wing fundamentalists crazy....The American people have evolved and evolve in their thinking faster than the antiquated congressional members can keep up with. The Republicans are in huge trouble if they do not evolve and completely change their anti stance on EVERY issue that resonates and is popular throughout the populace.

I do agree the Arab world is very ritualistic and holds deep beliefs that do not go over that well in the more advanced nations they are for the most part very conservative as far as their governance stance on many issues are (ie. women, minorities and the treatment of such).....I think we and other western nations need to respect their traditions and beliefs also be cognizant of their beliefs and NEVER again pull a Bush W and attempt to demand a centuries old form of government be forced to govern as we do. Their people resent it and we wind up with the current mess the middle east is seeing. I still believe if Bush W hadn't forced a 2000 year old society to convert to what HE deemed appropriate for them and LIED to the entire world we wouldn't be in Iraq right now. The Middle East was a safer place with Saddam Hussein in power he kept Iran in check and got along with Syria they had their problems but they weren't near as bad as they are thanks to the Republican failure and LIES.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13774 Aug 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you seem to think you know what and how I stand on every issue. Politics is full of many issues, candidates, representatives, bills, laws and opinions.....I would NEVER venture to guess how and why you stand on all issues.....but I do think it is fair to say... you are so far right you are about to tip over....and that is dangerous we live in a multifaceted complex society with many differences of needs, wants and wishes...one size does NOT fit all.
I vote for what I deem is in the best interest of The United States of America and her inhabitants! That is the way it is precisely meant to be, as our founders exhibited!
You spew your stance left and more left... It’s a joke your even contend to state different.

You dream of stealing from the future to pay for your selfish desires of public control... That’s what you spew with every post.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13775 Aug 15, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You spew your stance left and more left... It’s a joke your even contend to state different.
You dream of stealing from the future to pay for your selfish desires of public control... That’s what you spew with every post.
Trying to converse/debate with a tea freak, domestic terrorist BIGOT like you, is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won......

Quit being a bigoted pigeon.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#13776 Aug 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to converse/debate with a tea freak, domestic terrorist BIGOT like you, is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won......
\\ All you can do is insult with no real arguments as to why you desire to rip babies for mother’s wombs, steal from future generations of Americans, and lie to gain control of people who don’t believe as you.

Keep begging... The truth is out.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13777 Aug 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
\\ All you can do is insult with no real arguments as to why you desire to rip babies for mother’s wombs, steal from future generations of Americans, and lie to gain control of people who don’t believe as you.
Keep begging... The truth is out.
I REPEAT.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 6,075
Legit pain n anxiety meds 15 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar 15 hr Reyna lokita 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed Sniper II 24,872
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Tue zombiegentelman 22
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Tue Extrollanator- 68
Which age group watches Johnny Test (Mar '11) Tue Ayana12513 15
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:06PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season