Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13715 Aug 6, 2014
Here is ONE example why Republicans are on the LOSING side of history

Reince Priebus, Chairman of the National Republican Committee, talking to a man of obvious Hispanic descent. Oh yeah, they re-elected Priebus as the chair of the RNC. That explains a lot in itself.

Priebus:(smiling)“Hi Mr. Mexican Man!”

Man:“I’m not Mexican. My parents are from El Salvador.”

Priebus:“Same difference. Since you are so obviously an anchor baby, we’d like you and your family to go back to Mexico!”

Man:(not smiling)“My parents are from El Salvador …

Priebus:(still smiling)“Same difference …”

Man:(still not smiling)“… and they applied for and got U.S. citizenship during the Reagan Administration.”

Priebus:(sorta smiling)“Yeah, listen, our campaign donors need your land for fraking so we need you to vacate immediately. There’s a bus leaving for El Paso, Texas in a couple hours and you can cross the border there. You Mexicans like riding in buses, don’t you?”

- See more at: http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/why-american...
Visitor

United States

#13716 Aug 7, 2014
Your naive comments are exceeded only by your stupidity!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13717 Aug 7, 2014
Oh look, Karl Marx is making fun of Latinos. That's going to win you some votes, you bet.

Centennial, Co

#13719 Aug 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Oh look, Karl Marx is making fun of Latinos. That's going to win you some votes, you bet.
I didn't realize Reince Priebus was Latino.

Centennial, Co

#13720 Aug 8, 2014
What is popular with America is popular with the Democrat liberal base. What is popular with the Republican conservative base is not popular with America. That ends up giving Democrats—so long as they follow public opinion—quite the electoral competitive edge. And nothing in the recent polling changes that assessment.

Republican congressional Poll:

Disapprove

Approve

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Centennial, Co

#13721 Aug 8, 2014
Republicans claim they hate taxes and government....

Republicans were the original spend-and-tax, big-government advocates, and remain so today.

The Republican's created, promoted, and signed into law the Sixteenth amendment (national income tax) which rendered the IRS a permanent institution.

Republican president Taft pushed the national income tax act through Congress in 1909, the last state ratified it in 1913. The same Republicans instituted the National Monetary Commission which developed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913

Now that the Radical Domestic Terrorist Tea Party has infiltrated the Republican Party they HATE their few accomplishments

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13722 Aug 9, 2014
The left advocates big government and conservatives advocate small government.

Centennial, Co

#13723 Aug 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The left advocates big government and conservatives advocate small government.
Only one problem with your little theory....

Republicans have NEVER decreased the size and or scope of Government!

Just another Republican LIE

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13724 Aug 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans truly are liars, if not worse....after accusing this President of outsourcingduring the election....., now for the 3rd time, they have refused in Congress to end tax breaks and subsidies for Big Oil and Corporate Outsourcing......Who do you think is taking the bribes on that issue?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13725 Aug 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any program the dems have put forth that reduces the size of our government.
JUST ONE!!!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13726 Aug 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Only one problem with your little theory.... Republicans have NEVER decreased the size and or scope of Government! Just another Republican LIE
Not all Republicans are Conservatives.

Centennial, Co

#13727 Aug 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Programs are not the problem, Government employees ARE. Any businessman/woman can tell you their biggest expenditure is employee salaries!

Now some news for ya'

Conservatives, in fact the entire GOP TODAY are trying to frame President Obama as a big government liberal but , the numbers don’t lie, Republican Conservatives DO

By the end of 2013, the United States had less employees on the books than we did back in 1980 even though the population has grown from 226,545,805 to approximately 330,000,000 in 2010.

TOTAL NONMILITARY Government EMPLOYEES IN 1980 — 2,875,000
TOTAL NONMILITARY Government EMPLOYEES IN 2013 — 2,840,000

We have 35,000 less nonmilitary employees under President Obama than we had 30 years ago.

EVERY DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT since Carted REDUCED Government

EVERY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT since Nixon INCREASED GOVERNMENT!!!!!

http://archives.politicususa.com/2011/08/24/b...

Centennial, Co

#13728 Aug 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Republicans are Conservatives.
Correct....But they are ALL really bad LIARS!!!!!!!~

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13729 Aug 9, 2014
Obama's got them beat:
We're Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable, and Self-Reliant Iraq"
if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."
Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration."
The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."
Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody."
[Lobbyists]lobbyists won’t work in my White House.”“They are not going to dominate my White House,"
I intend to close Guantanamo"
I think all of us here in the United States were surprised, disappointed, and angry about the release of the Lockerbie bomber, and my administration expressed very clearly our objections. Prior to the decision being made and subsequent to the decision being made."
When there is a bill that ends up on my desk as the president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what’s in it before I sign it."
We can’t just have hundreds of thousands of people coming into the country without knowing who they are."
and the beat goes on....

Centennial, Co

#13730 Aug 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Obama's got them beat:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
and the beat goes on....
The 935 lies of George W. Bush / Yes, you already knew. But now they're actually quantifiable. Like, say, stab wounds

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/a...

Centennial, Co

#13731 Aug 9, 2014
PolitiFact rated 32% of Republican claims as “false” or “pants on fire,” compared to 11% of Democratic claims – a 3 to 1 margin. Conversely, Politifact rated 22% of Democratic claims as “entirely true” compared to 11% of Republican claims – a 2 to 1 margin.

A majority of Democratic statements (54%) were rated as mostly or entirely true, compared to only 18% of Republican statements.

Conversely, a majority of Republican statements (52%) were rated as mostly or entirely false, compared to only 24% of Democratic statements.

Despite controversies over Obama administration statements regarding Benghazi, the IRS, The Affordable Care Act and the Associated Press,

Republicans have continued to fare worse than Democrats, with 60% of their claims rated as false so far this month (May 1 – May 22), compared to 29% of Democratic statements – a 2 to 1 margin.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

AGAIN and AGAIN....Republicans the party of LIARS!!!!

Centennial, Co

#13732 Aug 10, 2014
Conservatives would rather give tax breaks to the rich and make up the difference by increasing taxes on the poor than work toward solving issues such as unemployment and poverty. Where is the logic in making people who don’t have money pay higher taxes than the people who have the most money.

Conservatives consistently use religion to back legislation–a clear violation of the first amendment’s protection of freedom of religion.

Conservatives takes an anti-choice stance when it comes to abortion, but strongly favor fighting unjust wars, hunting for sport, and strongly support the death penalty. Hypocrite much.

Conservatives want to cut funding from education–so that middle and lower class families are unable to educate their children.

Conservatives pretend to love America, but its only true interest is lining its own pockets.

Conservatives refuse to even consider any and all positions of others on political matters.

Centennial, Co

#13733 Aug 10, 2014
Over the past two years the GOP-controlled House of Representatives has launched one of the most extreme assaults on women's choice the U.S. has seen in decades. Republicans voted twice to slash federal family planning funds for low-income women, moved to prevent women from using their own money to buy insurance plans that cover abortion, introduced legislation that would force women to have ultrasounds before receiving an abortion and, most recently, passed a bill that will allow hospitals to refuse to perform emergency abortions for women with life-threatening pregnancy complications.

The Republican record includes the all-male congressional panel debating insurance coverage for contraception, 53 attempts to repeal the health reform law and all of its benefits for women, vaginal probes in Virginia, and efforts to defund Planned Parenthood clinics around the country. Republican politicians continue to paint themselves into a corner of political isolation. Alienating themselves from mainstream American voters with their extremist social agenda.

Republicans/Conservatives HATE women/immigrants/poor people and educated minorities.....

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13734 Aug 11, 2014
Visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the Chinese and India on board with your B/S?
Umm...DITO!

Karl kind of answered that B/S. Nothing left for me to add:):)

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13735 Aug 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending.../
17th Request.....PLEASE BE A MAN.....And prove these Claims....Don't disappoint us all again.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 10 hr SashaStarr 262
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 hr Wondering 4,348
scum of the earth. Sat purbutfly 1
Apex fun run a scam? Sat Bewildered Accoun... 65
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Sat Clear Eyed Cat 52
drugs and dealers Fri purbutfly 1
Obamacare creator calls Americans" too stupid" 6.0 Fri Carlos 7
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance