Republicans the party of LIARS

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13844 Sep 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> FED: MEDIAN INCOMES DROP, EXCEPT FOR THE RICHEST.....Associated Press .(9-5-14).....Washington -- The richest 10 percent of Americans were the only group whose median incomes rose in the past three years, the Federal Reserve said Thursday in a report on consumer finances.....The Fed said that incomes declined for every other group from 2010 to 2013, widening the gap between the richest Americans and everyone else.....
Wouldn't that make Obama a failure at being a marxist?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13845 Sep 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that make Obama a failure at being a marxist?
That would make the President correct in saying we need to raise taxes on the Top 2%......Which the party of the white and wealthy, the GOP obstructed it getting done.....Can't you hear the crickets?...lol....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13846 Sep 6, 2014
RuSTUPID wrote:
<quoted text>Because the inept inadequate Republican George Bush and his economic policies damn near BANKRUPT and DESTROYED the U.S. economy.I guess if it happened before 2009 it does not matter and should be forgot. Most Americans are not as stupid as the Republicans would like them to be.
Nonsense, those were the policies of Clinton not Bush. Most Americans are now learning just how people like you and Obama lie

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13847 Sep 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
Your "Link" is as bogus as your cliam

We canít find the page you requested but please try:
Forbes Homepage
Most Popular Posts
Real-Time News
Our Sitemap
Search www.forbes.com :

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13848 Sep 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, those were the policies of Clinton not Bush. Most Americans are now learning just how people like you and Obama lie
William Jefferson Clinton was President of the United States from 1993 to 2001---- George W Bush was President of the United States from 2001 to 2009 The economy tanked in 2008 George Bush and his favorite word "Deregulate" created the economic catastrophe of 2008 and there is no defense for the Republican FAILURE regardless of how hard you may try!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13849 Sep 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that make Obama a failure at being a marxist?
Have you ever studied economic theories or even bothered to google Marxism???

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13850 Sep 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
AGAIN....

Name ONE of President Obama's POLICIES that remotely resemble "Marxism" or may be construed as "marxist" (which if you didn't know is simply a theory of economic analysis)

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE HE HAS NONE!!!!

Not some BOGUS editorial.......LEGITIMATE POLICIES either recommended to Congress by the President or any Executive Order signed by the President that remotely resembles anything that could be construed as "Marxist"

YOU CAN'T

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13851 Sep 6, 2014
The LIAR Republicans like to paint President Obama as an economic disaster, the numbers and facts seem to indicate otherwise. After the recession officially came to an end in the middle of 2009, the economy has picked up steam and improved to its best levels yet, according to several indicators. Employment is up, the stock market is setting record highs, and corporate profits are as large as they've ever been, and yet there are still Republican LIARS who canít stop denying facts, repeating FoxNoise talking points that simply aren't true or fact.....Something foreign to Republicans

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13852 Sep 6, 2014
The most important economic indicator is that of gross domestic product. GDP is a way of measuring economic output nationwide. According to the World Bank, the current GDP for the United States comes in at $16.8 trillion. That is up significantly from the $14.4 trillion at the height of the recession, and the numbers look to only be improving.

President Obama has turned things around and gotten the country back on track.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/business/obamas-e...

Location hidden

#13853 Sep 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>William Jefferson Clinton was President of the United States from 1993 to 2001---- George W Bush was President of the United States from 2001 to 2009 The economy tanked in 2008 George Bush and his favorite word "Deregulate" created the economic catastrophe of 2008 and there is no defense for the Republican FAILURE regardless of how hard you may try!
You really needn't demonstrate how ignorant you are...but who am I to stop you...

Who passed the the Community Reinvestment Act? Who put the CFRA on steroids and directed Fannie/Freddie to purchase sub prime loans? Who passed the Commodity Modernization Act that deregulated derivatives that led directly to thew meltdown? Who blocked reform of Fannie/Freddie during Bush's term?

Come back when you have an answer and apologize.

Location hidden

#13854 Sep 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The most important economic indicator is that of gross domestic product. GDP is a way of measuring economic output nationwide. According to the World Bank, the current GDP for the United States comes in at $16.8 trillion. That is up significantly from the $14.4 trillion at the height of the recession, and the numbers look to only be improving.
President Obama has turned things around and gotten the country back on track.
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/business/obamas-e...
Nonsense...the median income for a family has fallen under Obama. That s the true impact of stagnant wages, higher prices and feeble job creation.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13855 Sep 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense...the median income for a family has fallen under Obama. That s the true impact of stagnant wages, higher prices and feeble job creation.
Bush's Recession......but a Cute spin on reality......54 Straight Months of Private Sector JOB GROWTH.....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13856 Sep 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You really needn't demonstrate how ignorant you are...but who am I to stop you...
Who passed the the Community Reinvestment Act? Who put the CFRA on steroids and directed Fannie/Freddie to purchase sub prime loans? Who passed the Commodity Modernization Act that deregulated derivatives that led directly to thew meltdown? Who blocked reform of Fannie/Freddie during Bush's term?
Come back when you have an answer and apologize.
You really needn't demonstrate how out of touch with reality you are....But who am I to point out the obvious.

What you regurgitate was policies that were introduced and passed into law by a REPUBLICAN Congress! Why was Fannie/Freddie "reform" blocked??? Because it didn't "reform" anything it dismantled and destroyed program's that helped Americans obtain home loans!

The housing bubble was but one of the factors that led to the Great Recession...

The sub-prime mortgage meltdown during the 8 years the Bush administration was in charge, we saw a dramatic expansion in available credit to borrowers who where not able to quality for conventional mortgages.

George Bush's ILLEGAL war with Iraq. The cost of our dramatic increase in military spending provided a huge drain on the Federal Budget.

Wall Street and Banking. For 8 years there was a dramatic expansion in the services and fast consolidation of what had been separate and in some cases regulated industries. Bush DEREGULATED Wall Street and let the insane run the asylum.

To suggest that after spending 8 George Bush years building the largest government the U.S. had ever seen, the least oversight (deregulate) everything, and the largest deficit in history, is somehow Clinton's fault is absurd and complete idiocy.

I sincerely apologize for your failure to recognize fact.....understanding it is a Republican infliction that will never change.....

Location hidden

#13857 Sep 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You really needn't demonstrate how out of touch with reality you are....But who am I to point out the obvious.
What you regurgitate was policies that were introduced and passed into law by a REPUBLICAN Congress! Why was Fannie/Freddie "reform" blocked??? Because it didn't "reform" anything it dismantled and destroyed program's that helped Americans obtain home loans!
The housing bubble was but one of the factors that led to the Great Recession...
The sub-prime mortgage meltdown during the 8 years the Bush administration was in charge, we saw a dramatic expansion in available credit to borrowers who where not able to quality for conventional mortgages.
George Bush's ILLEGAL war with Iraq. The cost of our dramatic increase in military spending provided a huge drain on the Federal Budget.
Wall Street and Banking. For 8 years there was a dramatic expansion in the services and fast consolidation of what had been separate and in some cases regulated industries. Bush DEREGULATED Wall Street and let the insane run the asylum.
To suggest that after spending 8 George Bush years building the largest government the U.S. had ever seen, the least oversight (deregulate) everything, and the largest deficit in history, is somehow Clinton's fault is absurd and complete idiocy.
I sincerely apologize for your failure to recognize fact.....understanding it is a Republican infliction that will never change.....
The CRA was passed by a Republican Congress? Congress had nothing to do with Clinton directing Fannie/Freddie to purchased sub prim loans. Clinton who signed the Commodity Modernization Act was a Republican? Frank and Dodd are Democrats who blocked reform.

But hey when did Democrats ever let facts get in the way of their lies?

So now you bring in Bush's war to defend Obama and Clinton?

What did Clinton do about the first WTC bombing?
What did Clinton do about the 2 African Embassy bombings?
What did Clinton do about the Khobar Towers bombing?
What did Clinton do about bin laden declaring war on the US?
What did Clinton do about the Cole bombing?
What did Clinton do about al qaeda learning to fly planes in the US during his term?

Go ahead make my day

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13858 Sep 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The CRA was passed by a Republican Congress? Congress had nothing to do with Clinton directing Fannie/Freddie to purchased sub prim loans. Clinton who signed the Commodity Modernization Act was a Republican? Frank and Dodd are Democrats who blocked reform.
But hey when did Democrats ever let facts get in the way of their lies?
So now you bring in Bush's war to defend Obama and Clinton?
What did Clinton do about the first WTC bombing?
What did Clinton do about the 2 African Embassy bombings?
What did Clinton do about the Khobar Towers bombing?
What did Clinton do about bin laden declaring war on the US?
What did Clinton do about the Cole bombing?
What did Clinton do about al qaeda learning to fly planes in the US during his term?
Go ahead make my day
The party of personal responsibility takes none for itself.

You attempt to blame Clinton for not getting Osama before most of us had ever heard of him. With little mention of how Republicans hampered Clinton with accusations of him trying to distract us from his sex life with talk of terrorism.
Republicans overlook the fact that the first round of attacks on the WTC ended with the people in jail.
Or that the Cole attack ended with the guy in jail.

Osama went free under Bush's watch....until Obama got him.

Some how the idea that Bush kept us safe is supposed to resonate. Well, he didn't on 9/11 and that's why now we are supposed to think it was Clinton's fault.

Get a grip you are making yourself look ridiculous.

Location hidden

#13859 Sep 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The party of personal responsibility takes none for itself.
You attempt to blame Clinton for not getting Osama before most of us had ever heard of him. With little mention of how Republicans hampered Clinton with accusations of him trying to distract us from his sex life with talk of terrorism.
Republicans overlook the fact that the first round of attacks on the WTC ended with the people in jail.
Or that the Cole attack ended with the guy in jail.
Osama went free under Bush's watch....until Obama got him.
Some how the idea that Bush kept us safe is supposed to resonate. Well, he didn't on 9/11 and that's why now we are supposed to think it was Clinton's fault.
Get a grip you are making yourself look ridiculous.
All you are confirming is that Clinton thought these attacks were a law enforcement problem.

History confirms that was a sophomoric approach which led to 911. What does that have to do with the CRA and Fannie/Freddie purchasing sub prime loans that led to the financial meltdown. If F/F do not purchase sub primes there is no meltdown.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13860 Sep 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are confirming is that Clinton thought these attacks were a law enforcement problem.
History confirms that was a sophomoric approach which led to 911. What does that have to do with the CRA and Fannie/Freddie purchasing sub prime loans that led to the financial meltdown. If F/F do not purchase sub primes there is no meltdown.
I didn't confirm anything of the such...You are attempting to put words in my mouth and FAILING! George Bush FAILED to keep America safe and that is the primary function of the President! Clinton was NOT the President on 9/11

George Bush deregulated wall street and the sub prime mortgage collapse was all tied together wall street set the regulations or lack thereof (insane running the asylum). The Great recession was and IS Bush's doing and you continually attempt to place blame on past and future Presidents is laughable!

F/F was NOT "reformed" by Dodd/Frank BECAUSE IT WAS NOT "reform" it was abolishment of said program that correctly monitored and regulated HELPS MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS!

Location hidden

#13861 Sep 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't confirm anything of the such...You are attempting to put words in my mouth and FAILING! George Bush FAILED to keep America safe and that is the primary function of the President! Clinton was NOT the President on 9/11
George Bush deregulated wall street and the sub prime mortgage collapse was all tied together wall street set the regulations or lack thereof (insane running the asylum). The Great recession was and IS Bush's doing and you continually attempt to place blame on past and future Presidents is laughable!
F/F was NOT "reformed" by Dodd/Frank BECAUSE IT WAS NOT "reform" it was abolishment of said program that correctly monitored and regulated HELPS MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS!
You FAILED to defend CLinton and his inability to recognize the threat to America. Now defend what he didn't do for 8 years while he was President laying the groundwork for 911.

Total lies that Bush deregulated Wall St. Clinton signed the Commodity Modernization Act as well as repealing Glass-Steagall NOT Bush.

Your lies are getting worse since you are sinking deeper and deeper into the slime.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13862 Sep 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You FAILED to defend CLinton and his inability to recognize the threat to America. Now defend what he didn't do for 8 years while he was President laying the groundwork for 911.
Clinton was NOT the president in 2001....there are constant threats to the U.S. a President cannot follow every threat by every terrorist organization and go around killing people with-out provocation...We, Clinton could not for tell the future....BUT two Months Before 9/11, an Urgent Warning to Bush W's administration was IGNORED!
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Total lies that Bush deregulated Wall St. Clinton signed the Commodity Modernization Act as well as repealing Glass-Steagall NOT Bush.
In 2002 subprime lenders were sued in Federal Court because of their practices, teaser loans and etc. They won and 47 State AGs then sued to regulate the subprime lenders via their consumer protection agencies. This was blocked by Bush W. under Interstate Commerce rules! not a direct deregulation but blocking REGULATION same thing!~!!!
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are getting worse since you are sinking deeper and deeper into the slime.
No one is as intelligent as they THINK they are, and EVERYONE can use more education.....You my friend are CASE IN POINT!!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13863 Sep 7, 2014
The right wing Tea Freaks and Republicans in Congress should be tarred and feathered and sent
home on a rail. We will get rid of the pathetic moron racists like Michele Bachmann, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and Mitch McConnel, and the rest of the stupid moron right wing jerks that are destroying America.

We will kick all the right wing reactionary racists out of Congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvonne Anderson of Ya Ya Services, Inc. 3 hr Pissed customer 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Sun cpeter1313 58,898
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Sat bloodfleshbones 517
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Sat bloodfleshbones 64
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Sat responsibility 4,304
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Sat Girl-Seat_Lover 49
... Feb 15 Help 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages