Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13776 Aug 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to converse/debate with a tea freak, domestic terrorist BIGOT like you, is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won......
Quit being a bigoted pigeon.....
\\ All you can do is insult with no real arguments as to why you desire to rip babies for mother’s wombs, steal from future generations of Americans, and lie to gain control of people who don’t believe as you.

Keep begging... The truth is out.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13777 Aug 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
\\ All you can do is insult with no real arguments as to why you desire to rip babies for mother’s wombs, steal from future generations of Americans, and lie to gain control of people who don’t believe as you.
I REPEAT.......

Trying to converse/debate with a tea freak, domestic terrorist BIGOT like you, is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won......

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13778 Aug 17, 2014
The very same folks who live in the Land Of Oz think the GOP will keep the House majority and win the majority in the Senate.

This is the same old thinking.....Romney's got it in the bag!!!

Because we watch fair and balanced FOXNOISE and they say so....and they are never wrong.....and because Karl Rove says so and he's never wrong!!!

Better hop off your horse of a different color, GOP. You've got BIG BIG problems.

It is called VOTERS Republicans do not HAVE enough....and their message does not resonate and or make logical sense in the year 2014.....Maybe 1914.....Oh...but they lost that year as well.......HA....

63rd United States Congress 291 DEMOCRATIC (majority) 134 Republican minority!

With Woodrow Wilson DEMOCRAT incumbent President passed legislation that to this day helps our country to move forward....HISTORY repeats it's self and will again in 2014

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13779 Aug 17, 2014
Tea party rules now; reduce government spending, reduce government borrowing, reduce intrusive regulation and reduce taxes.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13780 Aug 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Tea party rules now; reduce government spending, reduce government borrowing, reduce intrusive regulation and reduce taxes.

Tea Party....Reduce thinking, Reduce logic, Reduce the U.S. to enhance corporate tyranny. Reduce our workforce to pad the pockets of off-shoring corporate thugs who bank over seas and back the Dumbed Down Tea FREAKS!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13781 Aug 18, 2014
Tea Party radicals are really pissed off because the Republican establishment refuses to go full Tealiban and declare Civil War.

And since “compromise” is the dirtiest word there is to the Tea Party extremist's, anything Republicans do that has even the a hint of agreement with President Obama is considered treason worthy of be-heading.

Republicans will show up to vote in November against that black guy in "their" White House but not for much else.

Democratic, Independent, and logical Republican voters are going to show up to vote against the GOP.

The Republican failure to legislate (do their job), shutting down Government, the radical domestic terrorist Tea FREAKS, and apposing EVERYTHING even their own ideas to move this country forward will be their down fall come November.

RIP....GOP.....

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13782 Aug 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would go one further and say something that really drives the right wing fundamentalists crazy....The American people have evolved and evolve in their thinking faster than the antiquated congressional members can keep up with. The Republicans are in huge trouble if they do not evolve and completely change their anti stance on EVERY issue that resonates and is popular throughout the populace.
I do agree the Arab world is very ritualistic and holds deep beliefs that do not go over that well in the more advanced nations they are for the most part very conservative as far as their governance stance on many issues are (ie. women, minorities and the treatment of such).....I think we and other western nations need to respect their traditions and beliefs also be cognizant of their beliefs and NEVER again pull a Bush W and attempt to demand a centuries old form of government be forced to govern as we do. Their people resent it and we wind up with the current mess the middle east is seeing. I still believe if Bush W hadn't forced a 2000 year old society to convert to what HE deemed appropriate for them and LIED to the entire world we wouldn't be in Iraq right now. The Middle East was a safer place with Saddam Hussein in power he kept Iran in check and got along with Syria they had their problems but they weren't near as bad as they are thanks to the Republican failure and LIES.
I will never get over the audacity of Bush to take advantage of one of this countries worst attacks ever to go invade Iraq for what ever reason he did it. All the wile allowing the real culprit to escape.
I wonder if catching the few dozen people responsible for 911 would have satisfied the American people? Just think, instead of invading two countries who knew as much as we did that the 911 attack was going to happen we could have gone after the few hundred actual culprits. What a massive difference that would have made in the way the world looks today. Did you know that a few days or so after the attack two million "Two Million" Pakistan people walked in a march in support of us? I'm sure I am going to have to find that in the news to support it but it really is true. The entire world was sad and in full support of America for a couple of weeks and look what those fools did with that opportunity. There was a chance to make the lives of the people that died in that attack so meaningful in a positive way. It boggles my mind! I don't think that I am out of line here. I personally would rather my memory end up in a positive way than to have died for the terrible way things worked out. I have always felt Chaney was a disgrace for everything he did or pushed Bush to do.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13783 Aug 19, 2014
Governor Perry is charged with doing his job, vetoing funding for the office of a drunk.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13784 Aug 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Governor Perry is charged with doing his job, vetoing funding for the office of a drunk.
District Attorney, Rosemary Lehmberg was arrested for and pleaded guilty to driving while drunk. Gov. Rick Perry and others demanded she resign her position. But Perry went further and threatened to veto a $7.5 million appropriation for the state public integrity unit at the Travis County district attorney’s office if she did not resign. When Rosemary Lehmberg decided she would not resign then Gov. Perry did veto the funds. An obvious abuse of power. The states public integrity unit funding should have nothing to do with WHO is running the unit Dem. or Rep.

If Perry would have kept his mouth shut about the district attorney there would be no problem, but his threat of vetoing dependent on a resignation is ILLEGAL. Now Texas Gov. Rick Perry faces Jail, Fines and the possible end of his political career.

Couldn't have happened to a better Republican LIAR

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13785 Aug 19, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never get over the audacity of Bush to take advantage of one of this countries worst attacks ever to go invade Iraq for what ever reason he did it. All the wile allowing the real culprit to escape.
I wonder if catching the few dozen people responsible for 911 would have satisfied the American people? Just think, instead of invading two countries who knew as much as we did that the 911 attack was going to happen we could have gone after the few hundred actual culprits. What a massive difference that would have made in the way the world looks today. Did you know that a few days or so after the attack two million "Two Million" Pakistan people walked in a march in support of us? I'm sure I am going to have to find that in the news to support it but it really is true. The entire world was sad and in full support of America for a couple of weeks and look what those fools did with that opportunity. There was a chance to make the lives of the people that died in that attack so meaningful in a positive way. It boggles my mind! I don't think that I am out of line here. I personally would rather my memory end up in a positive way than to have died for the terrible way things worked out. I have always felt Chaney was a disgrace for everything he did or pushed Bush to do.
Yep, it is sickening that these Republican Tea Freaks will not admit the Middle East was safer with Saddam Hussein in power....He kept Iran in check as well as militants within' Iraq....

Iraq was and is a colossal REPUBLICAN FAILURE!!!! and will be for decades to come...Thanks Republican Tea FREAK LIARS

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13786 Aug 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is sickening that these Republican Tea Freaks will not admit the Middle East was safer with Saddam Hussein in power....He kept Iran in check as well as militants within' Iraq....
Iraq was and is a colossal REPUBLICAN FAILURE!!!! and will be for decades to come...Thanks Republican Tea FREAK LIARS
Saddam said one thing in court that reverberates over and over in my head. He said "You just don't know my people!"

Lets not forget one thing though. Eventually Ooday and Koosay (as if I care to spell their names right!) would be taking over power. I doubt it but that cloud did hang in the air.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13787 Aug 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I REPEAT.......
All you can do is insult with no real arguments as to why you desire to rip babies for mother’s wombs, steal from future generations of Americans, and lie to gain control of people who don’t believe as you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13788 Aug 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Tea Party radicals are really pissed off because the Republican establishment refuses to go full Tealiban and declare Civil War.
And since “compromise” is the dirtiest word there is to the Tea Party extremist's, anything Republicans do that has even the a hint of agreement with President Obama is considered treason worthy of be-heading.
Republicans will show up to vote in November against that black guy in "their" White House but not for much else.
Democratic, Independent, and logical Republican voters are going to show up to vote against the GOP.
The Republican failure to legislate (do their job), shutting down Government, the radical domestic terrorist Tea FREAKS, and apposing EVERYTHING even their own ideas to move this country forward will be their down fall come November.
RIP....GOP.....
Keep begging... Real Americans know what you and your party is about… They are the ones who vote.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13789 Aug 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
District Attorney, Rosemary Lehmberg was arrested for and pleaded guilty to driving while drunk. Gov. Rick Perry and others demanded she resign her position. But Perry went further and threatened to veto a $7.5 million appropriation for the state public integrity unit at the Travis County district attorney’s office if she did not resign. When Rosemary Lehmberg decided she would not resign then Gov. Perry did veto the funds. An obvious abuse of power. The states public integrity unit funding should have nothing to do with WHO is running the unit Dem. or Rep. If Perry would have kept his mouth shut about the district attorney there would be no problem, but his threat of vetoing dependent on a resignation is ILLEGAL. Now Texas Gov. Rick Perry faces Jail, Fines and the possible end of his political career. Couldn't have happened to a better Republican LIAR
Obama has promised to veto legislation too, he's done nothing Governor Perry didn't do. It is not an abuse of power for a Govenor to veto wasteful government spending.

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13790 Aug 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
District Attorney, Rosemary Lehmberg was arrested for and pleaded guilty to driving while drunk. Gov. Rick Perry and others demanded she resign her position. But Perry went further and threatened to veto a $7.5 million appropriation for the state public integrity unit at the Travis County district attorney’s office if she did not resign. When Rosemary Lehmberg decided she would not resign then Gov. Perry did veto the funds. An obvious abuse of power. The states public integrity unit funding should have nothing to do with WHO is running the unit Dem. or Rep.
If Perry would have kept his mouth shut about the district attorney there would be no problem, but his threat of vetoing dependent on a resignation is ILLEGAL. Now Texas Gov. Rick Perry faces Jail, Fines and the possible end of his political career.
Couldn't have happened to a better Republican LIAR
That was another classic case of punishing the people to get his way. This is what is happening every time a bill that could be extremely helpful to the people is vetoed by the house republicans in their mad quest to destroy Obama.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13791 Aug 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has promised to veto legislation too, he's done nothing Governor Perry didn't do. It is not an abuse of power for a Govenor to veto wasteful government spending.
Gov. Perry violated the law when he publicly stated he would or would not veto the appropriations funding based on someones decision to resign ELECTED office!

President Obama NEVER said his use of the veto would be contingent upon any elected officials decision to resign office or not....

You really look stupid even trying to compare the two....but, you looking and or sounding stupid is nothing new!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13792 Aug 20, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Americans know what you and your party is about… They are the ones who vote.
PRECISELY why the repukes will lose come November.....

RIP...GOP

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13793 Aug 20, 2014
The GOP playbook:

1. Benghazi - fail

2. Obamacare - fail

3. Immigration - fail

4. Gay people - fail

5. Sue the president - fail

6. Shut down the government - fail

7. God called - Ooh' let's go with that one.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13794 Aug 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Gov. Perry violated the law when he publicly stated he would or would not veto the appropriations funding based on someones decision to resign ELECTED office!
Not "someone", Perry asked a convicted drunk driver to resign.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
President Obama NEVER said his use of the veto would be contingent upon any elected officials decision to resign office or not....
Did you read the grand jury indictment? Its only two pages long.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
You really look stupid even trying to compare the two....but, you looking and or sounding stupid is nothing new!
The Democrats are trying to criminalize politics.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#13795 Aug 21, 2014
The dems have criminalized politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min WasteWater 22,929
America is about to be nuked and yall worried a... 2 hr asdfsdf 2
Fundraiser for the Denver Diet of Marijuana in ... 2 hr asdfsdf 2
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr Terra Firma 5,889
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 3 hr notohillary 86
News Lakewood man defends refusal to bake wedding ca... 5 hr Roguespearee 1
Murderous White Cops 10 hr Easter 19
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages