Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13741 Aug 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ripping babies from the wombs of their mothers is your thing, huh? Oh sorry,“woman’s choice”.
Do you really think you will change women's minds to make their own reproductive choices with your ever so eloquent language? I thought you right wing radicals believe the government should NOT be in citizens PRIVATE lives? How much more private can you get?
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something to be said about protecting the innocent and fighting against evil… Because of Obama’s lack of leadership… Evil is back in Iraq.
Evil will always be....I bet you think President Obama is responsible for the Ebola crisis in Africa as well....You are pathetic!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13742 Aug 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The government of China operates under communism.
The Chinese government owns and operates ALL energy, industrial and manufacturing entities.
By acknowledging climate change and taking action they are REGULATING (or as you put it "controlling") THEMSELVES!!! not their "people"
You are the one OBVIOUSLY "duped"
SO you are in love with communism... Good to know... You know they aren’t truly regulating “themselves” right? You are so duped!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13743 Aug 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think you will change women's minds to make their own reproductive choices with your ever so eloquent language? I thought you right wing radicals believe the government should NOT be in citizens PRIVATE lives? How much more private can you get?
<quoted text>Evil will always be....I bet you think President Obama is responsible for the Ebola crisis in Africa as well....You are pathetic!!!
I think it’s poor how your call the murder (the ripping of an innocent life) from a womb)“reproductive choices”.

Hysterical you can’t defend our president’s actions in regards to Iraq and distract with ebola... Typical and hysterical.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13744 Aug 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO you are in love with communism... Good to know... You know they aren’t truly regulating “themselves” right? You are so duped!
It is painfully OBVIOUS you have an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69 at the highest....Good to know.....Just because YOU think China is not acting on climate change science doesn't negate the fact....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13745 Aug 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it’s poor how your call the murder (the ripping of an innocent life) from a womb)“reproductive choices”.
I leave the melodrama for radicals like YOU. Women's choices are not up for ME and or Government to decide!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysterical you can’t defend our president’s actions in regards to Iraq and distract with ebola... Typical and hysterical.
I fully support helping the Kurds and Yazidi Christians that are being mass murdered in Iraq.

The Ebola crisis is an example of how you Radical Tea Terrorists blame President Obama for EVERYTHING!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13746 Aug 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO you are in love with communism...!
Communism is a form of government.....Why would you have a problem with another nations form of government? How directly does China's form of government affect YOU?

Level 6

Location hidden

#13748 Aug 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is painfully OBVIOUS you have an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69 at the highest....Good to know.....Just because YOU think China is not acting on climate change science doesn't negate the fact....
It’s painfully obvious you have no argument so you resort to insults.

Do you believe what you spew or is it you just desire the government to control the masses to think the same as you?

Level 6

Location hidden

#13749 Aug 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> I leave the melodrama for radicals like YOU. Women's choices are not up for ME and or Government to decide!
<quoted text>I fully support helping the Kurds and Yazidi Christians that are being mass murdered in Iraq.
The Ebola crisis is an example of how you Radical Tea Terrorists blame President Obama for EVERYTHING!!!!
It is right and appropriate for women to choose, but it’s not right for government funding (reaching into your and my pocket) to fund places like Planned Parenthood, to fund and encourage the murder of innocent Americans.

A lot of good your support does now! Ebola is a talking point used by you to distract from the reality our president is a liar… Just like you CEO!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13750 Aug 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism is a form of government.....Why would you have a problem with another nations form of government? How directly does China's form of government affect YOU?
I take issue with your love of communism.

Prices of items we purchase daily.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13752 Aug 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take issue with your love of communism.
Where did I state I "love" communism? I do not "love" any form of government...They are all man made I do not love inanimate objects....Perhaps you should read your Bible there Christian hypocrite!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prices of items we purchase daily.
What does that have to do with a form of government????If you do not like China's form of Government do not become a Chinese citizen!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13753 Aug 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is right and appropriate for women to choose, but it’s not right for government funding (reaching into your and my pocket) to fund places like Planned Parenthood, to fund and encourage the murder of innocent Americans.
If you do not like abortion do not have one!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of good your support does now! Ebola is a talking point used by you to distract from the reality our president is a liar… Just like you CEO!
And what would your support or lack thereof be doing precisely? MY PRIVATE/BUSINESS VENTURES are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN BIGOT!

Name ONE President that NEVER told a lie and or stretched the truth....THERE ISN'T ONE BUSH W your hero TOLD 935 quantifiable LIES more than ANY President PAST or PRESENT

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13754 Aug 12, 2014
According to a new study from the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, Republicans are significantly more likely to lie than Democrats — and the gap is widening as President Barack Obama spends more time in office.

52 percent of the Republican statements were rated as mostly or entirely false, while just 24 percent of Democratic statements received the same designation.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-m...

FOXNEWS VIEWERS and the UNEDUCATED believe Republicans like good little sheep!!

Republicans are PROVEN to lie 2 to 1 (or more) than Democrats. With stats like that WHY IN THE HELL would ANYONE with at least an I.Q higher than 70 defend them????

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13755 Aug 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
According to a new study from the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, Republicans are significantly more likely to lie than Democrats — and the gap is widening as President Barack Obama spends more time in office.
52 percent of the Republican statements were rated as mostly or entirely false, while just 24 percent of Democratic statements received the same designation.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-m...
FOXNEWS VIEWERS and the UNEDUCATED believe Republicans like good little sheep!!
Republicans are PROVEN to lie 2 to 1 (or more) than Democrats. With stats like that WHY IN THE HELL would ANYONE with at least an I.Q higher than 70 defend them????
Karl Marx isn't educated enough to understand what the word "nonpartisan" means.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13756 Aug 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Karl Marx isn't educated enough to understand what the word "nonpartisan" means.
Karl Marks was brilliant....Something that has NEVER existed within' the ranks of the GOP!

I, KarlVIIIII however do know the DEFINITION of:

NONPARTISAN

adjective
1.not partisan; objective.

not supporting or controlled by a political party, special interest group, or the like.

noun
a person who is nonpartisan.

Again, something that has NEVER existed within' thew ranks of the GOP

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13757 Aug 12, 2014
*CORRECTION*

Does Know

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13758 Aug 12, 2014
Trying to converse/debate with these tea freak, conservative, domestic terrorists is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won.

GOPathetic.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#13759 Aug 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I state I "love" communism? I do not "love" any form of government...They are all man made I do not love inanimate objects....Perhaps you should read your Bible there Christian hypocrite!
<quoted text>What does that have to do with a form of government????If you do not like China's form of Government do not become a Chinese citizen!
With your support of China and Obamacare.

Keep typing on your Chinese keyboard… Keep begging for votes.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13760 Aug 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not like abortion do not have one!
<quoted text>
And what would your support or lack thereof be doing precisely? MY PRIVATE/BUSINESS VENTURES are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN BIGOT!
Name ONE President that NEVER told a lie and or stretched the truth....THERE ISN'T ONE BUSH W your hero TOLD 935 quantifiable LIES more than ANY President PAST or PRESENT
“If you do not like abortion do not have one!” You have a hard time grasping the point don’t you? I have NO choice because our government uses MY taxes to support and perform abortions no matter how I feel about them.

“And what would your support or lack thereof be doing precisely? MY PRIVATE/BUSINESS VENTURES are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN....HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN BIGOT!

Name ONE President that NEVER told a lie and or stretched the truth....THERE ISN'T ONE BUSH W your hero TOLD 935 quantifiable LIES more than ANY President PAST or PRESENT” LOL… Cite your source.

I understand because of all the lying you spew you need a president to lie so that you feel better about yourself.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13761 Aug 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism is a doctrine practiced by tyrants (and some athests) in order to control people and deny them their god given freedom.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13762 Aug 13, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
With your support of China and Obamacare.
How did posting information on China's acceptance of climate change science become "support"?

I fully support my fellow Americans ALL of them having Health Care options UNLIKE you and your fellow Domestic Terrorist types!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep typing on your Chinese keyboard… Keep begging for votes.
Hewlett-Packard manufactures my key board in Germany and Japan.

No need to "beg" the truth speaks for its self!!!!

Something the TeaPublicans are deathly afraid of and is foreign to them as well...seeing how Republican/Conservatives LIE 2 to 1 (or more) than Democrats.....Something you and your ILK cannot deny...it is provable......unfortunately you hate facts.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Truthsayer4 43,057
Nicole Dubois Savage Thu OIAC 3
Looking for Robert Mendoza Wed Sanje 9
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Dec 6 job 214
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Dec 6 Eric 102
Denver tar (Nov '14) Dec 6 Norman 63
News 200+ Cases of Harassment & Abuse of People of C... Dec 6 Trumpsboy2017 34

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages