“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13567 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>THe government has enough money to keep the IRS taxing us and paying our bills.
This is your defense for House Republicans passing a $287 BILLION big business tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.

You are a hypocrite! If you really were for responsible spending you would be screaming from the roof top!

You are just a partisan HACK!

And this post proves it!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem at the border is caused by failure to enforce our laws. No amount of money cures incompetent or intentionally opening borders and announcing amnesties.
Who "intentionally opened our borders"

Who "announced amnesties"

You are full of CRAP

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13568 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama alone is responsible for his open borders policy
\

Cite your source LIAR

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13569 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans job is to stop Obama.
Stop Obama from WHAT?

I have asked you and your buddy Respect to fill us all in on this so called "Obama's radical leftist agenda" you keep repeating.......ANY neither one of you have answered......WHY.......

I'll answer seeing how both of you WON'T....and CAN'T

THERE ISN'T ONE....You both are full of right wing, radical, talking point, baseless LIES and hyperbole BULLSCHIT

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13570 Jul 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell us, CEO of a sole proprietorship, limited liability “corporation”, what happens when your business costs go down because government allows your to KEEP more of your earnings and you have more of a profit from your business?
Check with your favorite government agency "the united states justice department" I'm sure they can fill you in.......HA....LOL.....LOL.... LMFAO.......AT YOU

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13571 Jul 16, 2014
Boehner Lawsuit Hands Democrats Big Money. announcement John Boehner's announcement that he and House Republicans would sue President Obama for using executive actions has backfired. The Boehner announcement boomeranged into the biggest single online payday for congressional Democrats. So far over $584,000 has come in according to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. And the number continues to go up.

Voters will punish House Republicans for this latest example of putting partisan attacks ahead of middle class progress just like they did when Republicans over-reached in the ‘90s. Let’s call this what it is: a reprehensible waste of taxpayers’ money and a desperate political stunt meant to gin up the Republican base

http://politic365.com/2014/06/26/584000-boehn...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13572 Jul 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Cite your source LIAR
On Friday[ June 15 2012], the Obama Administration announced it would no longer deport young undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children, have lived here for five or more years, have no criminal record and have completed some schooling or military service. A memo from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano described the move as “prosecutorial discretion,”....
http://swampland.time.com/2012/06/15/no-depor...

Obama's own announcement is responsible for this children's crusade against our borders. We need a president that enforces immigration law, not makes it up without congressional legislation.

Obama is responsible for the trail of bodies from Tegucigalpa to Texas and the people know it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13573 Jul 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Stop Obama from WHAT? I have asked you and your buddy Respect to fill us all in on this so called "Obama's radical leftist agenda" you keep repeating.......ANY neither one of you have answered......WHY....... I'll answer seeing how both of you WON'T....and CAN'T[.] THERE ISN'T ONE....You both are full of right wing, radical, talking point, baseless LIES and hyperbole BULLSCHIT
Stop Obama from opening our borders, for one thing:
Exclusive: Feds Struggling to Cope With Medical ‘Breakdown’ at the Border

By Jim Avila Jul 17, 2014 7:00am

The federal government is so overwhelmed by the current tide of migrants crossing the border it can’t provide basic medical screening to all of the children before transporting them – often by air – to longer-term holding facilities across the country, ABC News has learned.

The director of refugee health in the federal Health and Human Services Department “has identified a breakdown of the medical screening processes at the Nogales, Arizona, facility,” according to an internal Department of Defense memo reviewed by ABC News. The “breakdown” a systemic failure of the handoff of these children between CBP and HHS....
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/07/...
Former Border Patrol Deputy Chief:‘All of the Good That Was Done after 9/11 Up to Now Has Been Reversed Singlehandedly’

By Ryan Lovelace July 16, 2014 3:06 PM

Former national deputy chief of the U.S. Border Patrol Ronald Colburn tells National Review Online that the Obama administration has undone all of the progress made at America’s southern border since 9/11.

“We’re back to a pre-9/11 situation basically, and this administration did that in the past five years,” he says.“All of the good that was done after 9/11 up to now has been reversed singlehandedly.”....
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/382911/f...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13574 Jul 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your defense for House Republicans passing a $287 BILLION big business tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.
You are a hypocrite! If you really were for responsible spending you would be screaming from the roof top!
You are just a partisan HACK!
And this post proves it!
Tell us, CEO of a sole proprietorship, limited liability “corporation”, what happens when your business costs go down because government allows your to KEEP more of your earnings and you have more of a profit from your business?

Call me all the names you want it doesn't change who you are and the party you support.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13575 Jul 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with your favorite government agency "the united states justice department" I'm sure they can fill you in.......HA....LOL.....LOL.... LMFAO.......AT YOU
So you lied about being a CEO of your limited liability “corporation” of which you are the sole proprietor of? What a HUGE surprise!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13576 Jul 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>On Friday[ June 15 2012], the Obama Administration announced it would no longer deport young undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children, have lived here for five or more years, have no criminal record and have completed some schooling or military service.
What part of "HAVE LIVED HERE FOR FIVE YEARS OR MORE" do you not UNDERSTAND?

The children arriving from Central America HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH the DREAM ACT that the President is fully with'in his rights under Executive Privilege to execute seeing how the Republicans REFUSE to do ANYTHING with the exception of giving Big Business MORE of OUR Tax Dollars!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13577 Jul 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you lied about being a CEO of your limited liability “corporation” of which you are the sole proprietor of? What a HUGE surprise!
My Company, Corporation, Business Venture, LLC, Stocks and Bonds etc.....ARE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!!!!

What a HUGE surprise!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13578 Jul 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama is responsible for the trail of bodies from Tegucigalpa to Texas and the people know it.
To politicize human suffering is sickening and despicable, for you to repeat this daily shows your contempt for man kind!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13579 Jul 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "HAVE LIVED HERE FOR FIVE YEARS OR MORE" do you not UNDERSTAND?
The children arriving from Central America HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH the DREAM ACT that the President is fully with'in his rights under Executive Privilege to execute seeing how the Republicans REFUSE to do ANYTHING with the exception of giving Big Business MORE of OUR Tax Dollars!
They want him to fix it, but with no funding....Like both their Wars, we will be paying for forever.......Just pass it forward, is their real motto.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13580 Jul 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
What part of "HAVE LIVED HERE FOR FIVE YEARS OR MORE" do you not UNDERSTAND? The children arriving from Central America HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH the DREAM ACT that the President is fully with'in his rights under Executive Privilege to execute seeing how the Republicans REFUSE to do ANYTHING with the exception of giving Big Business MORE of OUR Tax Dollars!
Now, all those children need to do is spend our tax dollars and wait five years. Obama is solely responsible for the child trafficking through our borders because his invitation led the way.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13581 Jul 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
To politicize human suffering is sickening and despicable, for you to repeat this daily shows your contempt for man kind!
No, Obama alone is responsible for the consequences of his de facto amnesty. My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13582 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama alone is responsible for the consequences of his de facto amnesty. My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.
Agreed

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13583 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.
Where did I state your words entice anyone?

I said for you to politicizing human CHILDREN suffering

Brian_G wrote:
Makes you a disgusting, sickening, despicable HACK, with nothing but contempt for man-kind!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13584 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama alone is responsible for the consequences of his de facto amnesty. My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.
Prove it.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13585 Jul 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where did I state your words entice anyone? I said for you to politicizing human CHILDREN suffering Makes you a disgusting, sickening, despicable HACK, with nothing but contempt for man-kind!
I'm accusing Obama of causing children suffering to further his immigration goals; they want open borders because they consider every illegal immigrant on social welfare a future Democrat voter. On June 15 2012, Obama announced a de facto amnesty for children and today we see the results on our borders.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Arvada, CO

#13586 Jul 19, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not able to message you privately and wish to maintain what anonymity I preserve publicly, as you know I play around a lot and try to contribute something positive to these forums.
this morning the observatory was pointed toward North Carolina and humorously (and politely) confronted an issue of faulty communications and got a good laugh out of it until
I focused on a small perhaps little known bit of information that was sent in a reply to one of my funny bones. Weellllll,.... i'm not laughing at what turned up- I am REVERENT of IT
I think you guys know by now what i'm about, so with Captain James T. Kirk and Science Officer Mr. Spock in mind...
this information has the MOST EXTREME example of SYNCHRONICITY I have ever witnessed AND RECORDED. The Alignment on this is SO exacting to an experience of
PRICELESS TREASURE i had while I lived in Denver not so long ago. KOWALSI u seem kind and thoughtful and I wish I could send this to ONLY You.
.....i'm more than a little spooked right now. I -...yikes.
I'm pretty sure this a Key To Enlightnment with a distasteful 'disposition'
Somewhat confusing but lets see if there is a way to talk privately? I have a Facebook wall, will that work? Umm...I'm not sure what information I need to provide for you to get to my wall?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? How do I direct someone to my wall on Facebook? Is my name enough? If so I am Tracy R. Fischer. Tracy Fischer for Facebook. I don't check it very often but I will if I get a notification of a post on my wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 21 min DILF 69
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 33 min Poof1 6,079
good strip clubs? 11 hr mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 11 hr Paula 311
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar Thu Reyna lokita 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed Sniper II 24,872
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web