Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13679 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
THE FACT REMAINS.....
What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.
Liberals got women the right to vote.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals created Medicare.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one.
So when Republicans try to hurl that label at my feet,'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
Lol… Keep backpedaling… Americans know the truth.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13680 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And to one more point...
The Republican party that passed the EARLY civil right bills was a progressive liberal party.
There is nothing Progressive or Liberal about today’s Republican party, just ask Newt Gingrich who skewered Romney for being too Liberal to represent the party against Obama.
There use to be Liberals, Moderates and Conservatives in both parties. It was that way before the 1970's also.
The Conservative dixiecrats of the 60s are today’s Republican.
The philosophy of both party's have changed.
The Republican for the worse. Neither Abraham Lincoln, or Ronald Reagan would be considered Conservative enough to lead today’s Republican party, which is dominated by the voice of the extremist tea baggers.
You mean like the PROGRESSIVE school system that new school boards like Douglas County and now Jefferson County are going to change, because it hasn’t for how many decades? You party want to keep the school system the SAME… There is nothing progressive about that.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13681 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Down with our Imperial President who ignores our laws in order to increase Democrat voter rolls with illegals.
I suppose this would make sense if you are a dumbed down tea freak!

One must PROVE to be an American Citizen over the age of 18 TO VOTE!!!

How would The President be "increasing" the Democrat's voter rolls with "illegals"

Your logic is complete Rush Limbaugh HOT AIR that makes no logical sense!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13682 Aug 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the PROGRESSIVE school system that new school boards like Douglas County and now Jefferson County are going to change, because it hasn’t for how many decades? You party want to keep the school system the SAME… There is nothing progressive about that.
School board officials are elected....See this is the beauty of our Republic...something you right wing domestic terrorists HATE if they do not meet your narrow agenda!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13683 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Only two Democrats voted for Obama's 2015 budget; the Tea Party rules!
We weren't discussing President Obama's budget proposal NOW WERE WE......

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13684 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Karl Marx has no better complaint than calling Ann Coulter ugly; talk about lame!
Karl Marx has been DEAD since the 1800's.....

I never said Ann Coulter was "ugly"

I said she looks like a transvestite in need of a make-over badly, that has NEVER held public office and is nothing but HOT AIR! Kinda like YOU!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13685 Aug 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
School board officials are elected....See this is the beauty of our Republic...something you right wing domestic terrorists HATE if they do not meet your narrow agenda!
LOL... Yet you hate the fact the school board is ready to bust the teachers unions, which by nature is a conflict of interest...

That God for elections, and you ca't ignore the school boards falling from "progressive" hands. That's called Americans taking back their lives from a bloated power hungry government.

You're about as progressive as an 1864 democrat... LOL!! or a 2014 democrat!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13686 Aug 2, 2014
I have to say BRIAN, that at this point KARL has you bat by a landslide. You are going to have to come up with a new strategy and quick.

If you are having trouble finding one it is because THERE ISN'T ONE!!!

I have watched our leaders for 60 years and this "Just say no" Republican party is the worst I have seen.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13687 Aug 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
I suppose this would make sense if you are a dumbed down tea freak! One must PROVE to be an American Citizen over the age of 18 TO VOTE!!! How would The President be "increasing" the Democrat's voter rolls with "illegals" Your logic is complete Rush Limbaugh HOT AIR that makes no logical sense!
^^^Karl Marx believes requiring ID to vote is voter suppression, it would stop Democrats from voting more than once.

Once those illegals are given amnesty, they'll sue for citizenship. Do you think Obama's regime will put up a court battle?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13688 Aug 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
We weren't discussing President Obama's budget proposal NOW WERE WE......
No, we weren't, GDF and I were discussing Obama's big spending stopped by Republicans in Congress. Democrats stopped Obama's budget too, only two in the House voted for it.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13689 Aug 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Karl Marx has been DEAD since the 1800's..... I never said Ann Coulter was "ugly" I said she looks like a transvestite in need of a make-over badly, that has NEVER held public office and is nothing but HOT AIR! Kinda like YOU!!!
Don't be modest, your post name is homage to Karl Marx.
Constitutionally, the remedy for a president defying the law so he can assist an alien invasion is impeachment. But the media won't let us impeach Obama -- and Republicans don't have the votes, anyway. The only way for Americans to fight back is to put large Republican majorities in the House and Senate this November.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-07-30....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13690 Aug 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, we weren't, GDF and I were discussing Obama's big spending stopped by Republicans in Congress. Democrats stopped Obama's budget too, only two in the House voted for it.
You're the poster-child, for this thread.....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13691 Aug 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Karl Marx believes requiring ID to vote is voter suppression, it would stop Democrats from voting more than once.
Once those illegals are given amnesty, they'll sue for citizenship. Do you think Obama's regime will put up a court battle?
Where do you get this crap from?

ONLY citizens of the U.S. over the age of 18 CAN VOTE

Your hyperbole and outrageous claims is exactly why people are running from the conservative/republican brand in droves! Hence the American people claiming conservative/republican status at a lower percentage than EVER BEFORE in HISTORY

How in the world would the President be padding the Democrat's voter base with immigrants that are NOT ELIGIBLE to VOTE....

If you weren't so completely dumbed down your statement would be ludicrous....But coming from you is par for course!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13692 Aug 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be modest, your post name is homage to Karl Marx.
<quoted text>
You can call me anything you wish.....Karl Marx happened to be brilliant...Something that has NEVER existed with'in the Republican/Conservative dogma!

Karl Marx predicted the Republican induced 2008 collapse of our economy...among other things. That is why you demonize differing opinions. When they point out your right wing radical faults...you must demonize to save face....your tactics are transparent...and WORN OUT!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13693 Aug 3, 2014
The U.S. needs a political party committed to ending corporate welfare, getting corporate money out of politics, provide the availability of single payer health insurance, dramatically modernizing our military, stop corporate off-shoring of our jobs, initiate immigration reform, and finally tackling the biggest challenge humans have ever faced—climate change.

Oh' never mind we already have that party.....Democrat's

Carry-on.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#13694 Aug 3, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The U.S. needs a political party committed to ending corporate welfare, getting corporate money out of politics, provide the availability of single payer health insurance, dramatically modernizing our military, stop corporate off-shoring of our jobs, initiate immigration reform, and finally tackling the biggest challenge humans have ever faced—climate change.
Oh' never mind we already have that party.....Democrat's
Carry-on.....
Keep begging!!! Global warming is a scam!! Wait, I mean climate change because the globe hasn’t warmed for over 20 years!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13695 Aug 3, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep begging!!! Global warming is a scam!! Wait, I mean climate change because the globe hasn’t warmed for over 20 years!!
Well it is OBVIOUS you are so far right you are about to tip over....Even the most conservative minded agree with SCIENCE most of the time....

READ and LEARN....(if possible)

Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are due to human activities.

Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations

"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver."

American Association for the Advancement of Science

"The scientific evidence is clear: global climate change caused by human activities is occurring now, and it is a growing threat to society."

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

NOTICE....Not all the scientific organizations are from the U.S. The consensus throughout the WORLD scientific community say humans and carbon pollution are the driving factor in WORLD WIDE CLIMATE change. The U.S.A being one of the largest contributors of carbon emissions.

Respect71 constantly is worried (or claims to be) about our children and grand-children's future, but does not want them to have clean water to drink or air to breath......HYPOCRITE!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13696 Aug 3, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
List of worldwide scientific organizations

The following page lists the nearly 200 worldwide scientific organizations that hold the position that climate change has been caused by human action.

http://opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php

Level 6

Location hidden

#13697 Aug 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is OBVIOUS you are so far right you are about to tip over....Even the most conservative minded agree with SCIENCE most of the time....
READ and LEARN....(if possible)
Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are due to human activities.
Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations
"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver."
American Association for the Advancement of Science
"The scientific evidence is clear: global climate change caused by human activities is occurring now, and it is a growing threat to society."
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
NOTICE....Not all the scientific organizations are from the U.S. The consensus throughout the WORLD scientific community say humans and carbon pollution are the driving factor in WORLD WIDE CLIMATE change. The U.S.A being one of the largest contributors of carbon emissions.
Respect71 constantly is worried (or claims to be) about our children and grand-children's future, but does not want them to have clean water to drink or air to breath......HYPOCRITE!!!!
LOL! Odd.. You’re posting from a government web site… If 97% of all scientists agree why not post a NON-Government source?

Because you can’t.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13698 Aug 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
List of worldwide scientific organizations
The following page lists the nearly 200 worldwide scientific organizations that hold the position that climate change has been caused by human action.
http://opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php
More government web sites…

The truth is your belong to a power hungry party who choses to lie to her people to STEAL not only from those who are working now but for generations to come…

Go ahead and post a site that is NON-government and supports “climate change”.

You can’t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 39 min Beatnik 53,602
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr Icnoptnthis 26,388
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 4 hr Avid reader 16
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 22 hr texas pete 4,272
News Democrats launch new group aimed at Republican ... Wed District10 21
word association game time (Jan '11) Tue texas pete 218
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Tue Rattlesnake Pete 2

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages