Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13667 Jul 30, 2014
...Whatever.........Maybe you should watch, what you claim....and when you can't back it up, be a bigger man than to tell someone to grow up....BTW, this shit has zero to do with your claim.....

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13668 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
For those too lazy or stupid to use google:
<quoted text>
or
<quoted text>
Well, you finally found something. I am dying to dig in to it but I haven't been a part of the discussion so I will let the others have the fun. If they want me to add something I would love to!!!

I imagine you voted for Bush II? I will never understand how people who voted for someone who put this countries economy in mortal harm (I can't spell peril?) Loll umm...oh Ya, and Bush did it with things like mercenaries, Medicare part D, and he even bought those people stuck in Katrina BRAND NEW TRAILERS in an attempt to repair his image. Heck, those are very nice silver homes. I would be happy to take one and forget this mortgage. Yet you have the audacity to complain about Obama's spending that isn't even bad except in your FOX diluted minds!!! Wow, I guess if you take the wrong road you might as well burn out your tires on it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13669 Jul 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Whatever.........Maybe you should watch, what you claim....and when you can't back it up, be a bigger man than to tell someone to grow up....BTW, this shit has zero to do with your claim.....
You asked, "Please, feel free to show us, the yearly big spending, by this Administration?" I cited Obama's budget so unpopular, only two Democrats voted for it. The Republicans aren't blocking Obama's plans from a vote, they are so unpopular the Democrats don't want to vote on Obama's budgets.
But the non-partisan agency's analysis was less optimistic than the White House's own projections - showing that cumulative deficits would total $6.6 trillion over 10 years, compared to $4.9 trillion under the Obama plan when it was released in March."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/17/us-...
President Barack Obama’s proposed 2015 budget would increase taxes by $1.4 trillion over the next decade compared with current law, the budget agency said.

In a fresh analysis of the White House budget plan for the fiscal year starting Oct. 1, the Congressional Budget Office said the proposal would result in a $446 billion spending increase for the 10 years ending in 2024...."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-17/obam...

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13670 Jul 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberal Democrats ended segregation.
Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.”… But it doesn’t change the facts, thus the opinion being stupid or a lie.
Maybe you forgot the 60's.....most likely you were still a wet dream!

Democrat President Johnson (LBJ) signed the Civil Rights Act, to outlaw discrimination based on race, religion, gender, and more. The law strengthened voting rights for ALL and pushed for an end to racial segregation in schools

Democrats have ALWAYS fought for the middle working class in this country, Republicans fight for Billionaires! LEARN and OPEN your MIND!

Anyone that isn't wealthy and or educated that votes for a Republican is voting against their own best interest PERIOD!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13671 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Why would there be outrage if amnesty isn't wrong?
I've answered before, Ann Coulter has been a severe critic of Reagan's amnesty for three million.
The Simpson-Mazzoli Act passed Congress but Obama's DACA amnesty for five million didn't. The Senate voted 63 to 24 for amnesty but not one Senator voted for Obama's de facto amnesty. 238 Congress Members voted for Reagan's amnesty and 173 voted against but not a single one voted for Obama's imperial amnesty.
I wonder if Biden voted for Reagan's amnesty, I bet he did. Can anyone find a record of the vote from the 99th Congress for S.1200?
The current batch of Republicans have effectively been in "outrage" since 2008.....And doing NOTHING for OUR country the entire time!

Ann Coulter is a loud mouth Rush Limbaugh equivalent.....Hot air waste of time!

Ann Coulter looks like a transvestite that needs a make over BADLY!!

She has NEVER held elected office...And her opinion is worthless hyperbole!....Kinda like yours

Now back to point, the Republican leadership stood by quietly while Reagan granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty.....But when a Democrat even mentions amnesty they are completely berserk.....HYPOCRITICAL BULLSCHIT!....the republican way!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13672 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You asked, "Please, feel free to show us, the yearly big spending, by this Administration?" I cited Obama's budget so unpopular, only two Democrats voted for it.
WTF ....SHOW US THE BIG YEARLY SPENDING , BY THIS ADMINISTRATION??????????

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13673 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You asked, "Please, feel free to show us, the yearly big spending, by this Administration?" I cited Obama's budget so unpopular, only two Democrats voted for it. The Republicans aren't blocking Obama's plans from a vote, they are so unpopular the Democrats don't want to vote on Obama's budgets.
Brian, you are a brainwashed Republican HACK....

Friday, July 11, 2014
The U.S. government’s budget deficit has dropped sharply, pushed to its lowest level in five years by record revenues and LOWER federal government spending.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. government ran a monthly budget SURPLUS in June, putting it on course to record the lowest annual deficit since 2008.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20140711/NEWS...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13674 Jul 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… So if MY opinion is that Jack Black is the President of the United States of America, does that change the FACT that it’s Obama?
History is what it is, and you can have an opinion the ““Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberal Democrats ended segregation.
Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.”… But it doesn’t change the facts, thus the opinion being stupid or a lie.
THE FACT REMAINS.....

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.

Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.

What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one.

So when Republicans try to hurl that label at my feet,'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13675 Jul 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
Republicans freed the slaves.(the 13th amendment was proposed by representative James Mitchell Ashley, Republican and 100% of Republicans voted in support)!
Republicans gave African-Americans the right to vote ( Republicans achieving the 15th Amendment to protect black suffrage)
Republicans gave women the right to vote (Susan B. Anthony going to the Senate and Republican, Aaron A. Sargent becoming a advocate which lead to the Republican supported 19th Amendment)!
While Democrats held power for Social Security a majority of Republicans supported it.
What’s sad is you thin Americans are stupid enough to believe you…
Keep begging the polls are very close.
And to one more point...

The Republican party that passed the EARLY civil right bills was a progressive liberal party.

There is nothing Progressive or Liberal about today’s Republican party, just ask Newt Gingrich who skewered Romney for being too Liberal to represent the party against Obama.

There use to be Liberals, Moderates and Conservatives in both parties. It was that way before the 1970's also.

The Conservative dixiecrats of the 60s are today’s Republican.

The philosophy of both party's have changed.

The Republican for the worse. Neither Abraham Lincoln, or Ronald Reagan would be considered Conservative enough to lead today’s Republican party, which is dominated by the voice of the extremist tea baggers.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13676 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian, you are a brainwashed Republican HACK....
Friday, July 11, 2014
The U.S. government’s budget deficit has dropped sharply, pushed to its lowest level in five years by record revenues and LOWER federal government spending.
WASHINGTON — The U.S. government ran a monthly budget SURPLUS in June, putting it on course to record the lowest annual deficit since 2008.
http://www.telegram.com/article/20140711/NEWS...
So few republicans on here, have any honor code anymore, this thread is often, just you.....lol.....i guess they end up, following their House members, down the rabbit hole....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13677 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The current batch of Republicans have effectively been in "outrage" since 2008.....And doing NOTHING for OUR country the entire time!
Only two Democrats voted for Obama's 2015 budget; the Tea Party rules!

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Ann Coulter is a loud mouth Rush Limbaugh equivalent.....Hot air waste of time! Ann Coulter looks like a transvestite that needs a make over BADLY!! She has NEVER held elected office...And her opinion is worthless hyperbole!....Kinda like yours
Karl Marx has no better complaint than calling Ann Coulter ugly; talk about lame!

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Now back to point, the Republican leadership stood by quietly while Reagan granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty.....But when a Democrat even mentions amnesty they are completely berserk.....HYPOCRITICAL BULLSCHIT!....the republican way!
Reagan's Amnesty passed Congress but Obama's unilateral amnesty wasn't even submitted for a vote.

Down with our Imperial President who ignores our laws in order to increase Democrat voter rolls with illegals.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13678 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you forgot the 60's.....most likely you were still a wet dream!
Democrat President Johnson (LBJ) signed the Civil Rights Act, to outlaw discrimination based on race, religion, gender, and more. The law strengthened voting rights for ALL and pushed for an end to racial segregation in schools
Democrats have ALWAYS fought for the middle working class in this country, Republicans fight for Billionaires! LEARN and OPEN your MIND!
Anyone that isn't wealthy and or educated that votes for a Republican is voting against their own best interest PERIOD!
What?!

Just like their slave owning ancestors, Democrats have a desire to own and control Americans, the only thing that has changed is the tactic of doing so… Huge legislative controls over Americans while stealing from your great grandkids to pay for these controls.

Republicans (truthfully conservatives) believe in freedom for all Americans and understand the dealing of the big government leadership. America will be great again by the hands of Americans not their slave owning government.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13679 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
THE FACT REMAINS.....
What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.
Liberals got women the right to vote.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals created Medicare.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one.
So when Republicans try to hurl that label at my feet,'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
Lol… Keep backpedaling… Americans know the truth.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13680 Jul 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And to one more point...
The Republican party that passed the EARLY civil right bills was a progressive liberal party.
There is nothing Progressive or Liberal about today’s Republican party, just ask Newt Gingrich who skewered Romney for being too Liberal to represent the party against Obama.
There use to be Liberals, Moderates and Conservatives in both parties. It was that way before the 1970's also.
The Conservative dixiecrats of the 60s are today’s Republican.
The philosophy of both party's have changed.
The Republican for the worse. Neither Abraham Lincoln, or Ronald Reagan would be considered Conservative enough to lead today’s Republican party, which is dominated by the voice of the extremist tea baggers.
You mean like the PROGRESSIVE school system that new school boards like Douglas County and now Jefferson County are going to change, because it hasn’t for how many decades? You party want to keep the school system the SAME… There is nothing progressive about that.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13681 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Down with our Imperial President who ignores our laws in order to increase Democrat voter rolls with illegals.
I suppose this would make sense if you are a dumbed down tea freak!

One must PROVE to be an American Citizen over the age of 18 TO VOTE!!!

How would The President be "increasing" the Democrat's voter rolls with "illegals"

Your logic is complete Rush Limbaugh HOT AIR that makes no logical sense!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13682 Aug 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the PROGRESSIVE school system that new school boards like Douglas County and now Jefferson County are going to change, because it hasn’t for how many decades? You party want to keep the school system the SAME… There is nothing progressive about that.
School board officials are elected....See this is the beauty of our Republic...something you right wing domestic terrorists HATE if they do not meet your narrow agenda!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13683 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Only two Democrats voted for Obama's 2015 budget; the Tea Party rules!
We weren't discussing President Obama's budget proposal NOW WERE WE......

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13684 Aug 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Karl Marx has no better complaint than calling Ann Coulter ugly; talk about lame!
Karl Marx has been DEAD since the 1800's.....

I never said Ann Coulter was "ugly"

I said she looks like a transvestite in need of a make-over badly, that has NEVER held public office and is nothing but HOT AIR! Kinda like YOU!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13685 Aug 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
School board officials are elected....See this is the beauty of our Republic...something you right wing domestic terrorists HATE if they do not meet your narrow agenda!
LOL... Yet you hate the fact the school board is ready to bust the teachers unions, which by nature is a conflict of interest...

That God for elections, and you ca't ignore the school boards falling from "progressive" hands. That's called Americans taking back their lives from a bloated power hungry government.

You're about as progressive as an 1864 democrat... LOL!! or a 2014 democrat!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13686 Aug 2, 2014
I have to say BRIAN, that at this point KARL has you bat by a landslide. You are going to have to come up with a new strategy and quick.

If you are having trouble finding one it is because THERE ISN'T ONE!!!

I have watched our leaders for 60 years and this "Just say no" Republican party is the worst I have seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min lides 8,226
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 23 min WeTheSheeple 309
Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 13 hr cumslurperrr 34
last post wins! (Feb '11) 19 hr Hatti_Hollerand 24,929
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 19 hr Hatti_Hollerand 41
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Mon Hannah Sera 4,226
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton