Republicans the party of LIARS

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13650 Jul 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where did I "admit" "amnesty is wrong" Republicans however obviously and hypocritically think amnesty is wrong when they are not the ones in the White House granting it!
Right here, when you wrote:
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982? Republicans are responsible for the crime of HYPOCRISY!
Stop the amnesty, a country without borders will not stand.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13651 Jul 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Right here, when you wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the amnesty, a country without borders will not stand.
Where is the admission of amnesty being wrong?

I wrote:

"Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982?

It was/is a QUESTION you have YET to answer!

There was no Republican Out-Rage.....Because your God Republican Ronald Reagan granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty not a Democrat.....Which makes Republicans like you a stinking hypocrite!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13652 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response has NOTHING to do with Republicans demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government..
Hysterical!
(no begging involved simple FACTS)
You and your party have done it to yourselves… Liars, thieves and only care about power…

I’ve posted the facts… You need to do A LOT of begging.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13653 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your version of history is skewed. The ONLY Republicans that eventually supported the above mentioned LIBERAL rights were liberal or at the least Moderate Republicans.....Something that no longer exists!
Not to mention there was in American politics a radical shift in ideology with'in the Republican party. The two major parties (Democrats/Republicans) were not so deeply divided until the 1930's
But ALL the above mentioned RIGHTS would have not been granted with-out LIBERALS
You can’t backpedal… You lied about history in the hopes that Americans are stupid and they aren’t.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13654 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
This was NOT a Republican vs. Democrat question.....EVERY tax group has loop-holes/deductions etc..that was NOT the question....
Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?
The tax code is what it is… So lets do it straight up and I’ll use a online tax calc (it’s basic but its close):

Someone who earns $46 million dollars annually on Dividends and long-term capital gains pays to the Federal government, which is $9,172,098.

A CEO of a Limited liability “corporation” that earns $46 million will expect to pay to the Federal government $ 18,169,026

Someone who earns $60,000 will pay $8,319…

Looks fair to me!

The top 5% or Americans bare 80% of the tax burden even with the SHIFTY wording of your poor question.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13655 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'If I could save The Union without freeing any slaves, I would do it.'(in a letter to Horace Greeley)
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no legal right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.'(on the Capitol Steps, 1861).
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.'(Lincoln/Douglas Debate, 1858)
http://www.scvcamp260.org/history-facts.html
LOL… and “Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.” RIGHT!?
The republicans freed the slaves. Democrats loved and even now love the ownership of others… That’s why they shoved OBAMACARE down American’s throats.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Aurora, CO

#13656 Jul 29, 2014
Where as a debate like this is good thing...a GREAT thing, in this case it is even better as an example of true Democratic people exercising a very basic human right.
New Democracies must lean how to do this as Americans do, without violence and hatred. At the end of the day when all is said and done Americans come together as one knowing that eventually we will always get it right. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but we will do the correct thing in time.

The civil war was the first and last time Americans will ever take up weapons against each other. This ability to argue without weapons is what has fueled America to the greatest country on earth!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ABOVE?
Reality Check

Arvada, CO

#13657 Jul 29, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can’t backpedal… You lied about history in the hopes that Americans are stupid and they aren’t.
An opinion is not a 'lie" it is an opinion

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13658 Jul 29, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your party have done it to yourselves… Liars, thieves and only care about power…
I’ve posted the facts… You need to do A LOT of begging.
I hope President Obama comes out soon publicly supporting oxygen so that you suffocate yourself.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13659 Jul 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where is the admission of amnesty being wrong?
I wrote: "Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982?["] It was/is a QUESTION you have YET to answer! There was no Republican Out-Rage.....Because your God Republican Ronald Reagan granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty not a Democrat.....Which makes Republicans like you a stinking hypocrite!
Why would there be outrage if amnesty isn't wrong?

I've answered before, Ann Coulter has been a severe critic of Reagan's amnesty for three million.

The Simpson-Mazzoli Act passed Congress but Obama's DACA amnesty for five million didn't. The Senate voted 63 to 24 for amnesty but not one Senator voted for Obama's de facto amnesty. 238 Congress Members voted for Reagan's amnesty and 173 voted against but not a single one voted for Obama's imperial amnesty.

I wonder if Biden voted for Reagan's amnesty, I bet he did. Can anyone find a record of the vote from the 99th Congress for S.1200?

Level 6

Location hidden

#13661 Jul 30, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinion is not a 'lie" it is an opinion
LOL… So if MY opinion is that Jack Black is the President of the United States of America, does that change the FACT that it’s Obama?

History is what it is, and you can have an opinion the ““Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberal Democrats ended segregation.
Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.”… But it doesn’t change the facts, thus the opinion being stupid or a lie.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13662 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.
/
....4th REQUEST.........Please either show us Obama BIG SPENDING....or, man-up and apologize???

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13663 Jul 30, 2014
G.B.F.,

Use a search engine, do your own work.

Everyone in the Tea Party knows about Obama's record breaking budgets; you call us ignorant because we attend news you ignore. I'm not here to hold your hand. Grow up.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13665 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.
/
5th REQUEST......Post #13628.......Your Claim.....BACK IT UP????

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13666 Jul 30, 2014
For those too lazy or stupid to use google:
Obama budget defeated 413-2; plans are unpopular on both sides
By Stephen Dinan-The Washington Times Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Two brave Democrats voted for President Obama’s budget on Wednesday, preventing another unanimous defeat for their party leader.

The rest of the chamber, however, had other plans, sending Mr. Obama’s plan to a devastating 413-2 defeat as most Democrats joined Republicans in rejecting the fiscal year 2015 blueprint....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
or
President Barack Obama’s $3.9 trillion budget proposal would benefit low-income families, college students, researchers and highway users, setting the tone for Democratic priorities in an election year.

In turn, Obama is asking more from airline passengers, U.S. multinational companies and high earners who would pay a “fair share tax” to pick up the tab for the added spending...

The White House emphasized $598 billion in tax increases for the wealthy over 10 years that includes adopting the so-called Buffett Rule, which would impose a “fair share tax” on upper-income families to collect a projected $53 billion over a decade.

Obama proposed raising about $100 billion over the next decade through new taxes and restrictions on U.S. multinational companies.

That would affect digital goods, deductions for “excessive” interest and so-called hybrid arrangements that can lead to income that isn’t taxed in any country, according to the budget. In all, the budget plan seeks to raise $276 billion over the next decade from international tax changes -- 75 percent more than was sought in last year’s proposal.

Those changes “would move the U.S. economy in the wrong direction,” Business Roundtable President John Engler said in a statement. The group represents major company chief executive officers.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-04/obam...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13667 Jul 30, 2014
...Whatever.........Maybe you should watch, what you claim....and when you can't back it up, be a bigger man than to tell someone to grow up....BTW, this shit has zero to do with your claim.....

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13668 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
For those too lazy or stupid to use google:
<quoted text>
or
<quoted text>
Well, you finally found something. I am dying to dig in to it but I haven't been a part of the discussion so I will let the others have the fun. If they want me to add something I would love to!!!

I imagine you voted for Bush II? I will never understand how people who voted for someone who put this countries economy in mortal harm (I can't spell peril?) Loll umm...oh Ya, and Bush did it with things like mercenaries, Medicare part D, and he even bought those people stuck in Katrina BRAND NEW TRAILERS in an attempt to repair his image. Heck, those are very nice silver homes. I would be happy to take one and forget this mortgage. Yet you have the audacity to complain about Obama's spending that isn't even bad except in your FOX diluted minds!!! Wow, I guess if you take the wrong road you might as well burn out your tires on it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13669 Jul 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Whatever.........Maybe you should watch, what you claim....and when you can't back it up, be a bigger man than to tell someone to grow up....BTW, this shit has zero to do with your claim.....
You asked, "Please, feel free to show us, the yearly big spending, by this Administration?" I cited Obama's budget so unpopular, only two Democrats voted for it. The Republicans aren't blocking Obama's plans from a vote, they are so unpopular the Democrats don't want to vote on Obama's budgets.
But the non-partisan agency's analysis was less optimistic than the White House's own projections - showing that cumulative deficits would total $6.6 trillion over 10 years, compared to $4.9 trillion under the Obama plan when it was released in March."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/17/us-...
President Barack Obama’s proposed 2015 budget would increase taxes by $1.4 trillion over the next decade compared with current law, the budget agency said.

In a fresh analysis of the White House budget plan for the fiscal year starting Oct. 1, the Congressional Budget Office said the proposal would result in a $446 billion spending increase for the 10 years ending in 2024...."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-17/obam...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13670 Jul 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberal Democrats ended segregation.
Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.”… But it doesn’t change the facts, thus the opinion being stupid or a lie.
Maybe you forgot the 60's.....most likely you were still a wet dream!

Democrat President Johnson (LBJ) signed the Civil Rights Act, to outlaw discrimination based on race, religion, gender, and more. The law strengthened voting rights for ALL and pushed for an end to racial segregation in schools

Democrats have ALWAYS fought for the middle working class in this country, Republicans fight for Billionaires! LEARN and OPEN your MIND!

Anyone that isn't wealthy and or educated that votes for a Republican is voting against their own best interest PERIOD!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13671 Jul 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Why would there be outrage if amnesty isn't wrong?
I've answered before, Ann Coulter has been a severe critic of Reagan's amnesty for three million.
The Simpson-Mazzoli Act passed Congress but Obama's DACA amnesty for five million didn't. The Senate voted 63 to 24 for amnesty but not one Senator voted for Obama's de facto amnesty. 238 Congress Members voted for Reagan's amnesty and 173 voted against but not a single one voted for Obama's imperial amnesty.
I wonder if Biden voted for Reagan's amnesty, I bet he did. Can anyone find a record of the vote from the 99th Congress for S.1200?
The current batch of Republicans have effectively been in "outrage" since 2008.....And doing NOTHING for OUR country the entire time!

Ann Coulter is a loud mouth Rush Limbaugh equivalent.....Hot air waste of time!

Ann Coulter looks like a transvestite that needs a make over BADLY!!

She has NEVER held elected office...And her opinion is worthless hyperbole!....Kinda like yours

Now back to point, the Republican leadership stood by quietly while Reagan granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty.....But when a Democrat even mentions amnesty they are completely berserk.....HYPOCRITICAL BULLSCHIT!....the republican way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 18 min lides 5,823
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min GayleWood 22,848
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 20 min Abbie 52
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) 17 hr Hary Kall 169
last post wins! (Feb '11) 19 hr mr goodwrench 25,196
Murderous White Cops Fri Confederacy 7
would any woman be willing to take my virginity... Jul 2 paco20 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages