Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13637 Jul 26, 2014
Question;

Does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people?

Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question.

Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13638 Jul 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you admit amnesty is wrong.
Where did I "admit" "amnesty is wrong"

Republicans however obviously and hypocritically think amnesty is wrong when they are not the ones in the White House granting it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13639 Jul 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans started LYING with Nixon and with Reagan they started demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government.....It is Total BULLSCHIT! the Republicans LIE and spew ridiculous rhetoric and dumbed down Americans believe them.
I've never understood the logic of putting people in government positions who really hate the very idea of government. There's something profoundly hypocritical about guys like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Chris Christie, John Beohner etc... whose raison d'etre is to hate government, and yet they cash their government paycheck just like the teachers and firemen and federal workers they excoriate even as they check their bank balances on their government-issued checks. But if there's one thing they hate more than the idea of government, it's Democratic Presidents in general, and Barack Obama in particular. And they hate Americans. They really, really, really hate every American that isn't funneling large sums of soft-money into their campaign coffers.
It's not just about Americans' health care. It's about their wages. Because while it's OK for Republicans to make six figures in government-issued pay and rake in campaign cash, it's not OK for an American working in a retail store to make a livable wage. It's not OK for people living in fracking areas to have clean properties without fracking waste oozing through their yards. It's not OK for American children to have clean air to breathe and food that doesn't poison them. This is not OK because Republicans hate the very people who sent them to Washington. They want to de-regulate ALL of America and forget de-regulation is what caused the Republican induced crash in our economy in 2008. The real reason they want to de-regulate America is to pad the pockets of their corporate masters.
Until Americans wake up, do some research and educate themselves they will continue to vote for Republican politicians that HATE them!
LOL! Keep begging, but I would encourage you NOT the tell Americans to educate themselves, otherwise they won’t be stupid enough o believe your lies:
You stated:
“Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberal Democrats ended segregation.
Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.”
Hysterical!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13640 Jul 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Question;
Does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people?
Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question.
Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?
The tax code is what it is… Democrats had the power and they raised taxes on the middle-class with Obamacare increasing the PERCENTAGE even more.

Do you believe the 47% of Americans should pay NO Federal income tax?

Let’s do a little math:
Someone who earns $46 million dollars annually on INVESTMENTS ONLY pays 15% to the Federal government, which is $6,900,00.

Someone who earns $46,000 dollars annually is taxed at 25%. Let’s say this someone is TRUE MIDDLE-CLASS, is married owns a home and has three children… So after Child tax credits, Earned income tax credits, interest deductions on the home, that wage earner will pay 3% of the $46000 earned which is $1385.

NOW please explain the UNFAINESS in that!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13641 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Keep begging, but I would encourage you NOT the tell Americans to educate themselves, otherwise they won’t be stupid enough o believe your lies:
You stated:
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Hysterical!
Your response has NOTHING to do with Republicans demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government..

Hysterical!

(no begging involved simple FACTS)

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13642 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated:
Hysterical!
Your version of history is skewed. The ONLY Republicans that eventually supported the above mentioned LIBERAL rights were liberal or at the least Moderate Republicans.....Something that no longer exists!

Not to mention there was in American politics a radical shift in ideology with'in the Republican party. The two major parties (Democrats/Republicans) were not so deeply divided until the 1930's

But ALL the above mentioned RIGHTS would have not been granted with-out LIBERALS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13643 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax code is what it is… Democrats had the power and they raised taxes on the middle-class with Obamacare increasing the PERCENTAGE even more.
Do you believe the 47% of Americans should pay NO Federal income tax?
Let’s do a little math:
Someone who earns $46 million dollars annually on INVESTMENTS ONLY pays 15% to the Federal government, which is $6,900,00.
Someone who earns $46,000 dollars annually is taxed at 25%. Let’s say this someone is TRUE MIDDLE-CLASS, is married owns a home and has three children… So after Child tax credits, Earned income tax credits, interest deductions on the home, that wage earner will pay 3% of the $46000 earned which is $1385.
NOW please explain the UNFAINESS in that!
This was NOT a Republican vs. Democrat question.....EVERY tax group has loop-holes/deductions etc..that was NOT the question....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13644 Jul 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending,.../
...3RD REQUEST....SHOW OBAMA'S BIG YEARLY SPENDING....It was your claim here....??????

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Aurora, CO

#13645 Jul 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.
Poll: One Third of Americans Want Obama Impeached
Denver Nicks @DenverNicks 8:32 AM ET....
http://time.com/3033757/poll-obama-impeached-...
Impeachment is not something done because of you WISH it so, it is for illegal activities. I would like to see you put in jail but unfortunately you have not broken a law that I am aware of. Ignorance is not against the law...yet!

When you just can't get it RIGHT...GO LEFT!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13646 Jul 28, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment is not something done because of you WISH it so, it is for illegal activities. I would like to see you put in jail but unfortunately you have not broken a law that I am aware of. Ignorance is not against the law...yet!
When you just can't get it RIGHT...GO LEFT!!!
The rhetoric and hypocrisy from the right never stops!

Level 5

Aurora, CO

#13647 Jul 28, 2014
I am totally baffled by the audacity of people who voted for Bush II then speak of Obama spending to much!!! After all that Bush did with our money and our lives in Iraq he then is so free with our money that when he was criticized about Katrina he bought those people BRAND NEW TRAILERS t live in.

When Obama buys me a new home then Republicans will have the right to complain at this over blown level they are now.

WOW!! Think about Medicare part D, Mercenaries, and on and on. I STILL don't believe we will ever recover.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13648 Jul 28, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
I am totally baffled by the audacity of people who voted for Bush II then speak of Obama spending to much!!! After all that Bush did with our money and our lives in Iraq he then is so free with our money that when he was criticized about Katrina he bought those people BRAND NEW TRAILERS t live in.
When Obama buys me a new home then Republicans will have the right to complain at this over blown level they are now.
WOW!! Think about Medicare part D, Mercenaries, and on and on. I STILL don't believe we will ever recover.
They have collective amnesia. Don't dare even bring up Bush W. it throws them into a self righteous, tail spin....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13649 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Republicans freed the slaves.
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'If I could save The Union without freeing any slaves, I would do it.'(in a letter to Horace Greeley)

Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no legal right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.'(on the Capitol Steps, 1861).

Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.'(Lincoln/Douglas Debate, 1858)

http://www.scvcamp260.org/history-facts.html

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13650 Jul 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where did I "admit" "amnesty is wrong" Republicans however obviously and hypocritically think amnesty is wrong when they are not the ones in the White House granting it!
Right here, when you wrote:
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982? Republicans are responsible for the crime of HYPOCRISY!
Stop the amnesty, a country without borders will not stand.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13651 Jul 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Right here, when you wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the amnesty, a country without borders will not stand.
Where is the admission of amnesty being wrong?

I wrote:

"Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982?

It was/is a QUESTION you have YET to answer!

There was no Republican Out-Rage.....Because your God Republican Ronald Reagan granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty not a Democrat.....Which makes Republicans like you a stinking hypocrite!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13652 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response has NOTHING to do with Republicans demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government..
Hysterical!
(no begging involved simple FACTS)
You and your party have done it to yourselves… Liars, thieves and only care about power…

I’ve posted the facts… You need to do A LOT of begging.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13653 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your version of history is skewed. The ONLY Republicans that eventually supported the above mentioned LIBERAL rights were liberal or at the least Moderate Republicans.....Something that no longer exists!
Not to mention there was in American politics a radical shift in ideology with'in the Republican party. The two major parties (Democrats/Republicans) were not so deeply divided until the 1930's
But ALL the above mentioned RIGHTS would have not been granted with-out LIBERALS
You can’t backpedal… You lied about history in the hopes that Americans are stupid and they aren’t.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13654 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
This was NOT a Republican vs. Democrat question.....EVERY tax group has loop-holes/deductions etc..that was NOT the question....
The tax code is what it is… So lets do it straight up and I’ll use a online tax calc (it’s basic but its close):

Someone who earns $46 million dollars annually on Dividends and long-term capital gains pays to the Federal government, which is $9,172,098.

A CEO of a Limited liability “corporation” that earns $46 million will expect to pay to the Federal government $ 18,169,026

Someone who earns $60,000 will pay $8,319…

Looks fair to me!

The top 5% or Americans bare 80% of the tax burden even with the SHIFTY wording of your poor question.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13655 Jul 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'If I could save The Union without freeing any slaves, I would do it.'(in a letter to Horace Greeley)
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no legal right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.'(on the Capitol Steps, 1861).
Actual Abe Lincoln quote:'I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.'(Lincoln/Douglas Debate, 1858)
http://www.scvcamp260.org/history-facts.html
LOL… and “Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.” RIGHT!?
The republicans freed the slaves. Democrats loved and even now love the ownership of others… That’s why they shoved OBAMACARE down American’s throats.

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13656 Jul 29, 2014
Where as a debate like this is good thing...a GREAT thing, in this case it is even better as an example of true Democratic people exercising a very basic human right.
New Democracies must lean how to do this as Americans do, without violence and hatred. At the end of the day when all is said and done Americans come together as one knowing that eventually we will always get it right. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but we will do the correct thing in time.

The civil war was the first and last time Americans will ever take up weapons against each other. This ability to argue without weapons is what has fueled America to the greatest country on earth!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ABOVE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 44 min SuperHealthyProstate 57,617
jokes (Feb '11) 2 hr LOL 919
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) 9 hr pantypumper 41
News Man in fight with builder over shifting soil (Jun '07) Oct 20 byefelicia 110
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Oct 20 Wrestler facesitter 26
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) Oct 19 AJS3739 9
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Oct 18 good hacker here 743

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages