Snap, fumble and fail.
Cheat, lie, and manipulate!= Fatdumbrepublicans

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Brighton, CO

#13625 Jul 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
If there were a "party of liars", the left would accuse them of telling the truth.
This thread should be striken from topix.
Why? You can't take what you give out?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13626 Jul 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… That’s because the Democrats are in power so why don’t you show how democrats “have helped average American people.” You can’t because they don’t.
U.S. ECONOMY SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE.......Analysts, Consumers and Banks more prudent than before the meltdown.....Associated Press .(7-24-14)......A Recovered Economy, every American can believe in.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#13627 Jul 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… That’s because the Democrats are in power so why don’t you show how democrats “have helped average American people.” You can’t because they don’t.
Please advise on what Republicans in the House accomplished in the lsat 5 years, for the average American people?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13628 Jul 25, 2014
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.

Poll: One Third of Americans Want Obama Impeached
Denver Nicks @DenverNicks 8:32 AM ET....
http://time.com/3033757/poll-obama-impeached-...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13629 Jul 25, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.
Too bad, House republican's can't direct all that energy into....actually doing something for the REAL PROBLEMS, facing America.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#13630 Jul 25, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Please, feel free to show us, the yearly big spending, by this Administration?

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13631 Jul 25, 2014
Republicans started LYING with Nixon and with Reagan they started demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government.....It is Total BULLSCHIT! the Republicans LIE and spew ridiculous rhetoric and dumbed down Americans believe them.

I've never understood the logic of putting people in government positions who really hate the very idea of government. There's something profoundly hypocritical about guys like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Chris Christie, John Beohner etc... whose raison d'etre is to hate government, and yet they cash their government paycheck just like the teachers and firemen and federal workers they excoriate even as they check their bank balances on their government-issued checks. But if there's one thing they hate more than the idea of government, it's Democratic Presidents in general, and Barack Obama in particular. And they hate Americans. They really, really, really hate every American that isn't funneling large sums of soft-money into their campaign coffers.

It's not just about Americans' health care. It's about their wages. Because while it's OK for Republicans to make six figures in government-issued pay and rake in campaign cash, it's not OK for an American working in a retail store to make a livable wage. It's not OK for people living in fracking areas to have clean properties without fracking waste oozing through their yards. It's not OK for American children to have clean air to breathe and food that doesn't poison them. This is not OK because Republicans hate the very people who sent them to Washington. They want to de-regulate ALL of America and forget de-regulation is what caused the Republican induced crash in our economy in 2008. The real reason they want to de-regulate America is to pad the pockets of their corporate masters.

Until Americans wake up, do some research and educate themselves they will continue to vote for Republican politicians that HATE them!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13632 Jul 26, 2014
New IRS Form Proves Obama Lied About Individual Mandate Tax
Posted by John Kartch and Ryan Ellis on Friday, July 25th, 2014, 10:59 AM

On Thursday the IRS released a slew of draft 2014 tax forms. The new draft Form 1040 shows a new surtax line has been created for the payment of the individual mandate surtax – see line 61 of the 1040:

[fig]

President Obama has repeatedly denied that the surtax is in fact actually a tax. The most prominent example was a heated exchange on ABC’s This Week in Sept. 2009, when George Stephanopoulos confronted Obama with a dictionary:

STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I don't think I'm making it up. Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Tax -- "a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes."

OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam's Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you're stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what...

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, no, but...

OBAMA:...what you're saying is...

STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.

OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I'm taking over every sector of the economy. You know that.

Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we're going to have an individual mandate or not, but...

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it's a tax increase?

OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion.
http://www.atr.org/new-irs-form-proves-obama-...
Reality Check

Denver, CO

#13634 Jul 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
New IRS Form Proves Obama Lied About Individual Mandate Tax
Posted by John Kartch and Ryan Ellis on Friday, July 25th, 2014, 10:59 AM
On Thursday the IRS released a slew of draft 2014 tax forms. The new draft Form 1040 shows a new surtax line has been created for the payment of the individual mandate surtax – see line 61 of the 1040:
[fig]
President Obama has repeatedly denied that the surtax is in fact actually a tax. The most prominent example was a heated exchange on ABC’s This Week in Sept. 2009, when George Stephanopoulos confronted Obama with a dictionary:
STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I don't think I'm making it up. Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Tax -- "a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes."
OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam's Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you're stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what...
STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, no, but...
OBAMA:...what you're saying is...
STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.
OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I'm taking over every sector of the economy. You know that.
Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we're going to have an individual mandate or not, but...
STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it's a tax increase?
OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion.
http://www.atr.org/new-irs-form-proves-obama-...
I guess this (if true) will be devastating come November 2016 when President Obama runs for his 3rd Presidential term

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13635 Jul 26, 2014
Federal Budget Deficit Falls to Smallest Level Since 2008

The Treasury Department reported Thursday that the federal government’s deficit was $680 billion in the last fiscal year,$409 billion less than the previous fiscal year.

Growth in tax revenue from an improving economy accounted for much of the decline in the deficit. Cuts in federal spending played a significant role, as did a surprising — and surprisingly long — slowdown in the pace of health spending.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/1...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13636 Jul 26, 2014
Sorry for the broken link....Try this one

http://www.telegram.com/article/20140228/NEWS...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13637 Jul 26, 2014
Question;

Does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people?

Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question.

Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13638 Jul 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you admit amnesty is wrong.
Where did I "admit" "amnesty is wrong"

Republicans however obviously and hypocritically think amnesty is wrong when they are not the ones in the White House granting it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13639 Jul 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans started LYING with Nixon and with Reagan they started demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government.....It is Total BULLSCHIT! the Republicans LIE and spew ridiculous rhetoric and dumbed down Americans believe them.
I've never understood the logic of putting people in government positions who really hate the very idea of government. There's something profoundly hypocritical about guys like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Chris Christie, John Beohner etc... whose raison d'etre is to hate government, and yet they cash their government paycheck just like the teachers and firemen and federal workers they excoriate even as they check their bank balances on their government-issued checks. But if there's one thing they hate more than the idea of government, it's Democratic Presidents in general, and Barack Obama in particular. And they hate Americans. They really, really, really hate every American that isn't funneling large sums of soft-money into their campaign coffers.
It's not just about Americans' health care. It's about their wages. Because while it's OK for Republicans to make six figures in government-issued pay and rake in campaign cash, it's not OK for an American working in a retail store to make a livable wage. It's not OK for people living in fracking areas to have clean properties without fracking waste oozing through their yards. It's not OK for American children to have clean air to breathe and food that doesn't poison them. This is not OK because Republicans hate the very people who sent them to Washington. They want to de-regulate ALL of America and forget de-regulation is what caused the Republican induced crash in our economy in 2008. The real reason they want to de-regulate America is to pad the pockets of their corporate masters.
Until Americans wake up, do some research and educate themselves they will continue to vote for Republican politicians that HATE them!
LOL! Keep begging, but I would encourage you NOT the tell Americans to educate themselves, otherwise they won’t be stupid enough o believe your lies:
You stated:
“Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberal Democrats ended segregation.
Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.”
Hysterical!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13640 Jul 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Question;
Does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people?
Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question.
Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?
The tax code is what it is… Democrats had the power and they raised taxes on the middle-class with Obamacare increasing the PERCENTAGE even more.

Do you believe the 47% of Americans should pay NO Federal income tax?

Let’s do a little math:
Someone who earns $46 million dollars annually on INVESTMENTS ONLY pays 15% to the Federal government, which is $6,900,00.

Someone who earns $46,000 dollars annually is taxed at 25%. Let’s say this someone is TRUE MIDDLE-CLASS, is married owns a home and has three children… So after Child tax credits, Earned income tax credits, interest deductions on the home, that wage earner will pay 3% of the $46000 earned which is $1385.

NOW please explain the UNFAINESS in that!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13641 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Keep begging, but I would encourage you NOT the tell Americans to educate themselves, otherwise they won’t be stupid enough o believe your lies:
You stated:
Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Hysterical!
Your response has NOTHING to do with Republicans demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government..

Hysterical!

(no begging involved simple FACTS)

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13642 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated:
Hysterical!
Your version of history is skewed. The ONLY Republicans that eventually supported the above mentioned LIBERAL rights were liberal or at the least Moderate Republicans.....Something that no longer exists!

Not to mention there was in American politics a radical shift in ideology with'in the Republican party. The two major parties (Democrats/Republicans) were not so deeply divided until the 1930's

But ALL the above mentioned RIGHTS would have not been granted with-out LIBERALS

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13643 Jul 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax code is what it is… Democrats had the power and they raised taxes on the middle-class with Obamacare increasing the PERCENTAGE even more.
Do you believe the 47% of Americans should pay NO Federal income tax?
Let’s do a little math:
Someone who earns $46 million dollars annually on INVESTMENTS ONLY pays 15% to the Federal government, which is $6,900,00.
Someone who earns $46,000 dollars annually is taxed at 25%. Let’s say this someone is TRUE MIDDLE-CLASS, is married owns a home and has three children… So after Child tax credits, Earned income tax credits, interest deductions on the home, that wage earner will pay 3% of the $46000 earned which is $1385.
NOW please explain the UNFAINESS in that!
This was NOT a Republican vs. Democrat question.....EVERY tax group has loop-holes/deductions etc..that was NOT the question....

Level 7

Location hidden

#13644 Jul 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending,.../
...3RD REQUEST....SHOW OBAMA'S BIG YEARLY SPENDING....It was your claim here....??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... 7 min The Troll Doll 4
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Wondering 8,253
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 20 min Wondering 343
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 16 hr cumslurperrr 34
last post wins! (Feb '11) 21 hr Hatti_Hollerand 24,929
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 21 hr Hatti_Hollerand 41
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Mon Hannah Sera 4,226
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton