Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13615 Jul 24, 2014
Republican President's looted the Social Security trust fund.......

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13617 Jul 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Republican President's looted the Social Security trust fund.......
LOL! You are very uneducated aren’t you… There was NEVER a “Social Security trust fund” as the FEDERAL GOVERNEMNT used the money. ALL president allowed it, and ALL understand the unsustainability of Social Security… Democrats want to STEAL from future Americans to continue the program and Republicans want to fix the problem.

Sad you can’t understand that.
DonkeyDemocrats

United States

#13618 Jul 24, 2014
Snap, fumble and fail.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13619 Jul 24, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You are very uneducated aren’t you… There was NEVER a “Social Security trust fund” as the FEDERAL GOVERNEMNT used the money. ALL president allowed it, and ALL understand the unsustainability of Social Security… Democrats want to STEAL from future Americans to continue the program and Republicans want to fix the problem.
Sad you can’t understand that.
A Consistent Liar.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13620 Jul 24, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is something to enlighten you:
What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.
Liberals got women the right to vote.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals created Medicare.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
etc...
What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one.
So when Republicans try to hurl that label at my feet,'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
LIES

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13621 Jul 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> A Consistent Liar.....
By all means present anything that supports your point… You won’t because you can’t.
So all you can do is call me a name.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13622 Jul 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not like the thread you should "strike" yourself from further involvement!
I have to disagree with Karl's advise. Shunning someone from a debate is NEVER the answer. I would suggest showing the many attributes this post has provided to THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE!!!

There have been so many great posts in here this should be easy to do. Just ONE good one will kick the back side of someone who has their head buried deep in the sand:)

If none of this works then it is always nice to have someone to make fun of without them knowing it. I find it easy to make funny faces at the blind!!!(A metaphor that has nothing at all to do with actual blind people)

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13623 Jul 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LIES
OUCH!!!

WOW, what a come back! PISTALLOVERHIM really slam dunked this one! I mean...LIES...WOW!!!

You must have been the captain of your college debate team!!!

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13624 Jul 25, 2014
DonkeyDemocrats wrote:
Snap, fumble and fail.
Cheat, lie, and manipulate!= Fatdumbrepublicans

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13625 Jul 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
If there were a "party of liars", the left would accuse them of telling the truth.
This thread should be striken from topix.
Why? You can't take what you give out?

Level 7

Location hidden

#13626 Jul 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… That’s because the Democrats are in power so why don’t you show how democrats “have helped average American people.” You can’t because they don’t.
U.S. ECONOMY SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE.......Analysts, Consumers and Banks more prudent than before the meltdown.....Associated Press .(7-24-14)......A Recovered Economy, every American can believe in.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#13627 Jul 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… That’s because the Democrats are in power so why don’t you show how democrats “have helped average American people.” You can’t because they don’t.
Please advise on what Republicans in the House accomplished in the lsat 5 years, for the average American people?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13628 Jul 25, 2014
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.

Poll: One Third of Americans Want Obama Impeached
Denver Nicks @DenverNicks 8:32 AM ET....
http://time.com/3033757/poll-obama-impeached-...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13629 Jul 25, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Republicans in the House have stopped Obama's big spending, big government schemes helping EVERY American.
Too bad, House republican's can't direct all that energy into....actually doing something for the REAL PROBLEMS, facing America.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#13630 Jul 25, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Please, feel free to show us, the yearly big spending, by this Administration?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13631 Jul 25, 2014
Republicans started LYING with Nixon and with Reagan they started demonizing Government as rhetoric to enhance their ideology that ALL government is bad and the less government the better....But they have always INCREASED government and have NEVER decreased the size of government.....It is Total BULLSCHIT! the Republicans LIE and spew ridiculous rhetoric and dumbed down Americans believe them.

I've never understood the logic of putting people in government positions who really hate the very idea of government. There's something profoundly hypocritical about guys like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Chris Christie, John Beohner etc... whose raison d'etre is to hate government, and yet they cash their government paycheck just like the teachers and firemen and federal workers they excoriate even as they check their bank balances on their government-issued checks. But if there's one thing they hate more than the idea of government, it's Democratic Presidents in general, and Barack Obama in particular. And they hate Americans. They really, really, really hate every American that isn't funneling large sums of soft-money into their campaign coffers.

It's not just about Americans' health care. It's about their wages. Because while it's OK for Republicans to make six figures in government-issued pay and rake in campaign cash, it's not OK for an American working in a retail store to make a livable wage. It's not OK for people living in fracking areas to have clean properties without fracking waste oozing through their yards. It's not OK for American children to have clean air to breathe and food that doesn't poison them. This is not OK because Republicans hate the very people who sent them to Washington. They want to de-regulate ALL of America and forget de-regulation is what caused the Republican induced crash in our economy in 2008. The real reason they want to de-regulate America is to pad the pockets of their corporate masters.

Until Americans wake up, do some research and educate themselves they will continue to vote for Republican politicians that HATE them!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13632 Jul 26, 2014
New IRS Form Proves Obama Lied About Individual Mandate Tax
Posted by John Kartch and Ryan Ellis on Friday, July 25th, 2014, 10:59 AM

On Thursday the IRS released a slew of draft 2014 tax forms. The new draft Form 1040 shows a new surtax line has been created for the payment of the individual mandate surtax – see line 61 of the 1040:

[fig]

President Obama has repeatedly denied that the surtax is in fact actually a tax. The most prominent example was a heated exchange on ABC’s This Week in Sept. 2009, when George Stephanopoulos confronted Obama with a dictionary:

STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I don't think I'm making it up. Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Tax -- "a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes."

OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam's Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you're stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what...

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, no, but...

OBAMA:...what you're saying is...

STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.

OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I'm taking over every sector of the economy. You know that.

Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we're going to have an individual mandate or not, but...

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it's a tax increase?

OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion.
http://www.atr.org/new-irs-form-proves-obama-...
Reality Check

Aurora, CO

#13634 Jul 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
New IRS Form Proves Obama Lied About Individual Mandate Tax
Posted by John Kartch and Ryan Ellis on Friday, July 25th, 2014, 10:59 AM
On Thursday the IRS released a slew of draft 2014 tax forms. The new draft Form 1040 shows a new surtax line has been created for the payment of the individual mandate surtax – see line 61 of the 1040:
[fig]
President Obama has repeatedly denied that the surtax is in fact actually a tax. The most prominent example was a heated exchange on ABC’s This Week in Sept. 2009, when George Stephanopoulos confronted Obama with a dictionary:
STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I don't think I'm making it up. Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Tax -- "a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes."
OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam's Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you're stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what...
STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, no, but...
OBAMA:...what you're saying is...
STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.
OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I'm taking over every sector of the economy. You know that.
Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we're going to have an individual mandate or not, but...
STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it's a tax increase?
OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion.
http://www.atr.org/new-irs-form-proves-obama-...
I guess this (if true) will be devastating come November 2016 when President Obama runs for his 3rd Presidential term

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13635 Jul 26, 2014
Federal Budget Deficit Falls to Smallest Level Since 2008

The Treasury Department reported Thursday that the federal government’s deficit was $680 billion in the last fiscal year,$409 billion less than the previous fiscal year.

Growth in tax revenue from an improving economy accounted for much of the decline in the deficit. Cuts in federal spending played a significant role, as did a surprising — and surprisingly long — slowdown in the pace of health spending.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/1...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13636 Jul 26, 2014
Sorry for the broken link....Try this one

http://www.telegram.com/article/20140228/NEWS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min lides 38,578
Democrat party of KKK and BLM 29 min President Lincoln 1
Latino vote is Taco Bowl Outreach for Dems 52 min First Man BJClinton 1
Lies and Poor Security Judgment but We Still Wa... 7 hr Go Blue Forever 11
Frau Wasserman steps down 9 hr T Bone 2
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) 9 hr T Bone 22
Slave owner Andrew Jackson founded democrats 9 hr T Bone 2

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages