Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13593 Jul 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct my private/business life is IN YOUR WORDS "less than a cause for concern"

So why the obsession?

I happen to be pleased with Mark Udall's polling numbers as well as other Democrats in Colorado.....No need to beg.....Just VOTE!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
You're right because you are CEO of mythical organizations are a lie just like when you healthcare costs when down while all the rest of America pay more.

Broaden your horizons and look at other polls. Your side is in trouble and your fooling yourself to believe you don't need to beg.

Hysterical.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13594 Jul 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct my private/business life is IN YOUR WORDS "less than a cause for concern"

So why the obsession?

I happen to be pleased with Mark Udall's polling numbers as well as other Democrats in Colorado.....No need to beg.....Just VOTE!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
Just looked at you link! Lol.

Hysterical!!!
Reality Check

Arvada, CO

#13595 Jul 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right because you are CEO of mythical organizations are a lie just like when you healthcare costs when down while all the rest of America pay more.
Broaden your horizons and look at other polls. Your side is in trouble and your fooling yourself to believe you don't need to beg.
Hysterical.
You visit this site to simply argue. Come back with an update on how the republicans have helped average American people. You can't because they don't

You cannot offer anything other than redundant insinuations that add nothing to a meaningful conversation.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13596 Jul 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
just like when you healthcare costs when down while all the rest of America pay more.
My health insurance premiums went DOWN by 3% by choice. I shopped the exchanges and bought a plan that suited my needs! Insurance rates go up for the most part EVERY YEAR on average about 9% learn how to shop know what you need and spend the required amount of time and you too can save!

And again, MY insurance is NONE of your Concern....Now is it!

Your obsession with my life is just plain weird!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13597 Jul 22, 2014
Mitch McConnell thought he could RUIN Obama’s Presidency with filibusters, win back home, and hand Republicans the Senate. WRONG!

But it’s ONLY because tens of thousands of Americans have pitched in to help Democrats win. Now, we’re on offense – and we’re leading in red Senate states EVERYWHERE.

This might send McConnell into a TEMPER TANTRUM: The New York Times reports that “the promised Republican momentum has yet to materialize… and the Democrats are maintaining a comfortable edge.”

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13598 Jul 22, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
I find it ironic that people such as yourself make these statements without a shred of thought to the foundation of the problem. The USA went to war on drugs. The CIA sent all kinds of people and assets to Central America (shows how old I am, loll) to fight the Sandinista's and then the drug cartels. Then we simply left! We now send a good deal of money but nothing is actually getting done.Now children of all ages and both sexes are DRAFTED by drug lords to fight for them. So parents are sending their children on a extremely dangerous journey to the US in the hope they will avoid the drug wars. Here is the ironic part; THE USA IS THE NUMBER ONE CUSTOMER OF THE DRUGS!!! People in the US who purchase these drugs are in fact the foundation of the entire problem. So instead of treating these children like something you stepped in why don't you make a lot of noise about the people in the USA who are responsible? YES, I know all of the things involved but right now this is the largest percentage of the people Obama is concerned about. It is an HUMANITARIAN issue and we need to realize this first befo9re we simply throw them away.
I admit that I am guilty of complaining about ILLEAGLE people being in this country and I really DO NOT like it. But I also remember why they are here and if I were to through anyone out of the country I would start with the DRUG DEALERS!!! I definitely think we need to declare English as our ONLY language.
I don't agree that "we need to declare English as our ONLY language, K. is mistaken. I disagree with his theory that the war on drugs is responsible for the invasion of our borders. For one thing, the war on drugs began on June 18 1971 and Obama announced a de facto amnesty for children on June 15 2012.

Amnesty causes illegal immigration.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13599 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You visit this site to simply argue. Come back with an update on how the republicans have helped average American people. You can't because they don't
You cannot offer anything other than redundant insinuations that add nothing to a meaningful conversation.
LOL… That’s because the Democrats are in power so why don’t you show how democrats “have helped average American people.” You can’t because they don’t.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13600 Jul 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>My health insurance premiums went DOWN by 3% by choice. I shopped the exchanges and bought a plan that suited my needs! Insurance rates go up for the most part EVERY YEAR on average about 9% learn how to shop know what you need and spend the required amount of time and you too can save!
And again, MY insurance is NONE of your Concern....Now is it!
Your obsession with my life is just plain weird!
A CEO that bought from what exchange? State or Federal? And we all see how that’s going to SCOTUS now aren’t we?

Level 6

Location hidden

#13601 Jul 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Mitch McConnell thought he could RUIN Obama’s Presidency with filibusters, win back home, and hand Republicans the Senate. WRONG!
But it’s ONLY because tens of thousands of Americans have pitched in to help Democrats win. Now, we’re on offense – and we’re leading in red Senate states EVERYWHERE.
This might send McConnell into a TEMPER TANTRUM: The New York Times reports that “the promised Republican momentum has yet to materialize… and the Democrats are maintaining a comfortable edge.”
Keep begging.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13602 Jul 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree that "we need to declare English as our ONLY language, K. is mistaken. I disagree with his theory that the war on drugs is responsible for the invasion of our borders. For one thing, the war on drugs began on June 18 1971 and Obama announced a de facto amnesty for children on June 15 2012.
Amnesty causes illegal immigration.
Well...it did in this case. There is no doubt the war on drugs carries some weight on this problem but I will give you this; The amount of weight is impossible to judge.

So what do you feel has caused the invasion of our borders? Please don't blame Obama since this has been going on as long as I have been alive. The huge jump in the numbers came at the same time that Reagan declared war on drugs making that an obvious piece of the problem. What is causing the rest? You can't use welfare and right now the only thing I can think of is jobs. The migrant workers, seasonal workers, and all the jobs Americans didn't want. That is until the economical mess from the wars and Katrina which made any job look good to Americans. What am I missing this morning?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13603 Jul 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans started lying publicly with Richard Nixon. Dumbed down right wing dopes continue to believe them even today 2014...You are case in point!
The thread was created to illustrate and illuminate the hypocrisy of the Republican Party and subsequently has served well!
If you do not like the thread you should "strike" yourself from further involvement!
This thread hasn't illustrated or illuminated anything yet and there lies the problem.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13604 Jul 23, 2014
On June 15 2012, President Obama in the White House Rose Garden announced a unilateral amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegals.
Obama to Permit Young Migrants to Remain in U.S.
By JULIA PRESTON and JOHN H. CUSHMAN Jr.
Published: June 15, 2012

Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants who came to the United States as children will be allowed to remain in the country without fear of deportation and able to work, under an executive action the Obama administration announced on Friday.

Administration officials said the president used existing legal authority to make the broad policy change, which could temporarily benefit more than 800,000 young people. He did not consult with Congress, where Republicans have generally opposed measures to benefit illegal immigrants....
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/16/us/us-to-st...
Obama's own policy is responsible for the flood of illegals, amnesty always invites more lawbreakers.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13605 Jul 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
On June 15 2012, President Obama in the White House Rose Garden announced a unilateral amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegals.
<quoted text>
Obama's own policy is responsible for the flood of illegals, amnesty always invites more lawbreakers.
Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982?

Republicans are responsible for the crime of HYPOCRISY!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13606 Jul 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>This thread hasn't illustrated or illuminated anything yet and there lies the problem.
If you do not like the thread you should "strike" yourself from further involvement!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13608 Jul 23, 2014
Mitch McConnell’s plans to win a GOP majority Senate are being CRUSHED: A far-right multi-millionaire, David Perdue, upset Georgia’s GOP primary.

Georgia is now easily, hands-down the BEST chance Democrats have to pick up another Republican seat. Democrat Michelle Nunn is leading by six, 48-42.

Democrats are now SURGING across the South thanks to the tremendous help of supporters.

Republicans all across the nation are being told loud and clear by their own constituents SEE YA

Doing NOTHING usually gets you NOTHING....The Republicans are learning this the hard way........HA......Karma gotta love it

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13609 Jul 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>This thread hasn't illustrated or illuminated anything yet and there lies the problem.
STOCKS RISE ON HOUSING DATA....Associated Press .(7-23-14).....U.S. stocks rose, getting a lift from strong housing data and upbeat corporate earnings. Stock gains accelerated after data showed sales of existing homes rose 2.6% to an annual rate of 5.04 million in June. The reading was the highest since October.....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13610 Jul 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
Here is something to enlighten you:

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.

Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.

etc...

What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one.

So when Republicans try to hurl that label at my feet,'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13611 Jul 23, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… That’s because the Democrats are in power so why don’t you show how democrats “have helped average American people.” You can’t because they don’t.
Liberal Democrats got women the right to vote.

Liberal Democrats got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberal Democrats created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberal Democrats ended segregation.

Liberal Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.

Liberal Democrats created Medicare.

Liberal Democrats passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.

What did Republican Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things every one. So when you ask what have the Democrats done for the American people do a little research on a site that isn't owned and run by right wing Anti-American Republican Conservatives!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13613 Jul 24, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where was the Republican outrage over Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act that granted amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants that had been in the country prior to 1982? Republicans are responsible for the crime of HYPOCRISY!
You've obviously never read what Ann Coulter wrote about Reagan's amnesty. I'm glad you admit amnesty is wrong; now if you can admit Obama's June 15 2012's de facto amnesty announcement was his own doing and not some puppet action by Bush, we'll be getting somewhere.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13614 Jul 24, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is something to enlighten you:
What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.
Liberals got women the right to vote.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals created Medicare.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
etc...
What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one.
So when Republicans try to hurl that label at my feet,'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
WOW!

Republicans freed the slaves.(the 13th amendment was proposed by representative James Mitchell Ashley, Republican and 100% of Republicans voted in support)!
Republicans gave African-Americans the right to vote ( Republicans achieving the 15th Amendment to protect black suffrage)
Republicans gave women the right to vote (Susan B. Anthony going to the Senate and Republican, Aaron A. Sargent becoming a advocate which lead to the Republican supported 19th Amendment)!
While Democrats held power for Social Security a majority of Republicans supported it.

What’s sad is you thin Americans are stupid enough to believe you…
Keep begging the polls are very close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 47 min Frankie Rizzo 52,081
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 21 hr nipplewolf 2
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Jul 19 anonymous 5
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Jul 17 JRoy 46
Beware of Remedy roofing (May '11) Jul 17 Janet B 46
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Phillip 22
Looking for Robert Mendoza (Oct '16) Jul 17 Phillip 13

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages