“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13580 Jul 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
What part of "HAVE LIVED HERE FOR FIVE YEARS OR MORE" do you not UNDERSTAND? The children arriving from Central America HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH the DREAM ACT that the President is fully with'in his rights under Executive Privilege to execute seeing how the Republicans REFUSE to do ANYTHING with the exception of giving Big Business MORE of OUR Tax Dollars!
Now, all those children need to do is spend our tax dollars and wait five years. Obama is solely responsible for the child trafficking through our borders because his invitation led the way.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13581 Jul 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
To politicize human suffering is sickening and despicable, for you to repeat this daily shows your contempt for man kind!
No, Obama alone is responsible for the consequences of his de facto amnesty. My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13582 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama alone is responsible for the consequences of his de facto amnesty. My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.
Agreed

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13583 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.
Where did I state your words entice anyone?

I said for you to politicizing human CHILDREN suffering

Brian_G wrote:
Obama is responsible for the trail of bodies from Tegucigalpa to Texas and the people know it.
Makes you a disgusting, sickening, despicable HACK, with nothing but contempt for man-kind!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13584 Jul 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama alone is responsible for the consequences of his de facto amnesty. My words can't entice children to illegally cross our borders; I'm not the President.
Prove it.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13585 Jul 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Where did I state your words entice anyone? I said for you to politicizing human CHILDREN suffering Makes you a disgusting, sickening, despicable HACK, with nothing but contempt for man-kind!
I'm accusing Obama of causing children suffering to further his immigration goals; they want open borders because they consider every illegal immigrant on social welfare a future Democrat voter. On June 15 2012, Obama announced a de facto amnesty for children and today we see the results on our borders.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Arvada, CO

#13586 Jul 19, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not able to message you privately and wish to maintain what anonymity I preserve publicly, as you know I play around a lot and try to contribute something positive to these forums.
this morning the observatory was pointed toward North Carolina and humorously (and politely) confronted an issue of faulty communications and got a good laugh out of it until
I focused on a small perhaps little known bit of information that was sent in a reply to one of my funny bones. Weellllll,.... i'm not laughing at what turned up- I am REVERENT of IT
I think you guys know by now what i'm about, so with Captain James T. Kirk and Science Officer Mr. Spock in mind...
this information has the MOST EXTREME example of SYNCHRONICITY I have ever witnessed AND RECORDED. The Alignment on this is SO exacting to an experience of
PRICELESS TREASURE i had while I lived in Denver not so long ago. KOWALSI u seem kind and thoughtful and I wish I could send this to ONLY You.
.....i'm more than a little spooked right now. I -...yikes.
I'm pretty sure this a Key To Enlightnment with a distasteful 'disposition'
Somewhat confusing but lets see if there is a way to talk privately? I have a Facebook wall, will that work? Umm...I'm not sure what information I need to provide for you to get to my wall?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? How do I direct someone to my wall on Facebook? Is my name enough? If so I am Tracy R. Fischer. Tracy Fischer for Facebook. I don't check it very often but I will if I get a notification of a post on my wall.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Arvada, CO

#13587 Jul 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Stop Obama from opening our borders, for one thing:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I find it ironic that people such as yourself make these statements without a shred of thought to the foundation of the problem.

The USA went to war on drugs. The CIA sent all kinds of people and assets to Central America (shows how old I am, loll) to fight the Sandinista's and then the drug cartels. Then we simply left! We now send a good deal of money but nothing is actually getting done.Now children of all ages and both sexes are DRAFTED by drug lords to fight for them. So parents are sending their children on a extremely dangerous journey to the US in the hope they will avoid the drug wars.
Here is the ironic part; THE USA IS THE NUMBER ONE CUSTOMER OF THE DRUGS!!! People in the US who purchase these drugs are in fact the foundation of the entire problem. So instead of treating these children like something you stepped in why don't you make a lot of noise about the people in the USA who are responsible?

YES, I know all of the things involved but right now this is the largest percentage of the people Obama is concerned about. It is an HUMANITARIAN issue and we need to realize this first befo9re we simply throw them away.

I admit that I am guilty of complaining about ILLEAGLE people being in this country and I really DO NOT like it. But I also remember why they are here and if I were to through anyone out of the country I would start with the DRUG DEALERS!!!

I definitely think we need to declare English as our ONLY language.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13589 Jul 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
My Company, Corporation, Business Venture, LLC, Stocks and Bonds etc.....ARE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!!!!
What a HUGE surprise!
Because itís your lie which makes less than a cause for concern, and itís laughable.

Keep begging for votes... The election is coming and I'm sure you love these Colorado poll numbers!

With those numbers you need to beg.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13590 Jul 22, 2014
If there were a "party of liars", the left would accuse them of telling the truth.

This thread should be striken from topix.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13591 Jul 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
If there were a "party of liars", the left would accuse them of telling the truth.
This thread should be striken from topix.
Republicans started lying publicly with Richard Nixon. Dumbed down right wing dopes continue to believe them even today 2014...You are case in point!

The thread was created to illustrate and illuminate the hypocrisy of the Republican Party and subsequently has served well!

If you do not like the thread you should "strike" yourself from further involvement!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13592 Jul 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because itís your lie which makes less than a cause for concern, and itís laughable.
Keep begging for votes... The election is coming and I'm sure you love these Colorado poll numbers!
With those numbers you need to beg.
You are absolutely correct my private/business life is IN YOUR WORDS "less than a cause for concern"

So why the obsession?

I happen to be pleased with Mark Udall's polling numbers as well as other Democrats in Colorado.....No need to beg.....Just VOTE!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...

Level 6

Location hidden

#13593 Jul 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct my private/business life is IN YOUR WORDS "less than a cause for concern"

So why the obsession?

I happen to be pleased with Mark Udall's polling numbers as well as other Democrats in Colorado.....No need to beg.....Just VOTE!

You're right because you are CEO of mythical organizations are a lie just like when you healthcare costs when down while all the rest of America pay more.

Broaden your horizons and look at other polls. Your side is in trouble and your fooling yourself to believe you don't need to beg.

Hysterical.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13594 Jul 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct my private/business life is IN YOUR WORDS "less than a cause for concern"

So why the obsession?

Just looked at you link! Lol.

Hysterical!!!
Reality Check

Denver, CO

#13595 Jul 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right because you are CEO of mythical organizations are a lie just like when you healthcare costs when down while all the rest of America pay more.
Broaden your horizons and look at other polls. Your side is in trouble and your fooling yourself to believe you don't need to beg.
Hysterical.
You visit this site to simply argue. Come back with an update on how the republicans have helped average American people. You can't because they don't

You cannot offer anything other than redundant insinuations that add nothing to a meaningful conversation.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13596 Jul 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
just like when you healthcare costs when down while all the rest of America pay more.
My health insurance premiums went DOWN by 3% by choice. I shopped the exchanges and bought a plan that suited my needs! Insurance rates go up for the most part EVERY YEAR on average about 9% learn how to shop know what you need and spend the required amount of time and you too can save!

And again, MY insurance is NONE of your Concern....Now is it!

Your obsession with my life is just plain weird!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13597 Jul 22, 2014
Mitch McConnell thought he could RUIN Obamaís Presidency with filibusters, win back home, and hand Republicans the Senate. WRONG!

But itís ONLY because tens of thousands of Americans have pitched in to help Democrats win. Now, weíre on offense Ė and weíre leading in red Senate states EVERYWHERE.

This might send McConnell into a TEMPER TANTRUM: The New York Times reports that ďthe promised Republican momentum has yet to materializeÖ and the Democrats are maintaining a comfortable edge.Ē

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#13598 Jul 22, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
I find it ironic that people such as yourself make these statements without a shred of thought to the foundation of the problem. The USA went to war on drugs. The CIA sent all kinds of people and assets to Central America (shows how old I am, loll) to fight the Sandinista's and then the drug cartels. Then we simply left! We now send a good deal of money but nothing is actually getting done.Now children of all ages and both sexes are DRAFTED by drug lords to fight for them. So parents are sending their children on a extremely dangerous journey to the US in the hope they will avoid the drug wars. Here is the ironic part; THE USA IS THE NUMBER ONE CUSTOMER OF THE DRUGS!!! People in the US who purchase these drugs are in fact the foundation of the entire problem. So instead of treating these children like something you stepped in why don't you make a lot of noise about the people in the USA who are responsible? YES, I know all of the things involved but right now this is the largest percentage of the people Obama is concerned about. It is an HUMANITARIAN issue and we need to realize this first befo9re we simply throw them away.
I admit that I am guilty of complaining about ILLEAGLE people being in this country and I really DO NOT like it. But I also remember why they are here and if I were to through anyone out of the country I would start with the DRUG DEALERS!!! I definitely think we need to declare English as our ONLY language.
I don't agree that "we need to declare English as our ONLY language, K. is mistaken. I disagree with his theory that the war on drugs is responsible for the invasion of our borders. For one thing, the war on drugs began on June 18 1971 and Obama announced a de facto amnesty for children on June 15 2012.

Amnesty causes illegal immigration.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13599 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You visit this site to simply argue. Come back with an update on how the republicans have helped average American people. You can't because they don't
You cannot offer anything other than redundant insinuations that add nothing to a meaningful conversation.
LOLÖ Thatís because the Democrats are in power so why donít you show how democrats ďhave helped average American people.Ē You canít because they donít.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13600 Jul 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>My health insurance premiums went DOWN by 3% by choice. I shopped the exchanges and bought a plan that suited my needs! Insurance rates go up for the most part EVERY YEAR on average about 9% learn how to shop know what you need and spend the required amount of time and you too can save!
And again, MY insurance is NONE of your Concern....Now is it!
Your obsession with my life is just plain weird!
A CEO that bought from what exchange? State or Federal? And we all see how thatís going to SCOTUS now arenít we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Rick in Kansas 7,962
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 6 hr Rick in Kansas 193
Review: Dave Locks N Keys 21 hr ConradKayson41 15
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Fri senior 623
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Thu hutuokboy 33
In the White House Jan 22 Wyatt 2
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) Jan 22 Le Duped 127
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton