KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13552 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Keep trying.
Better check your favorite government agency.....

"The United States Justice Department"

LOL.....LOL.....LMFAO.......at YOU

LIAR!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13553 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't "begged" for anything....Turning out the vote however is IMPORTANT!

Americans will FIRE the dead weight that REFUSE to do their JOB!

Republicans are TOAST come November!
You're as out of though as the president.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13554 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>I posted a response if you do not like FACTS......TOO BAD!

That would explain your support for Dead Beat do NOTHING Repukes!
Lol. You responded with nothing. Which is when the in power democrats have done for 5 years... Oh wait. They imposed taxation without representation upon all Americans. These are real facts. Not the false rantings of a CEO, sole proprietor of a limited liability "corporation" (you better hope the irs doesn't catch wind, but I'm sure "tea party" isn't in your "corporation" name).

Level 6

Location hidden

#13555 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Better check your favorite government agency.....

"The United States Justice Department"

LOL.....LOL.....LMFAO.......at YOU

LIAR!!!!
I corrected my mistake unlike you, the one who claims 99.9% of private charities receive government grants.

I speak the truth! You and our president lie through your teeth. Americans see this and they will act!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13556 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected my mistake unlike you, the one who claims 99.9% of private charities receive government grants.
I speak the truth! You and our president lie through your teeth. Americans see this and they will act!
You didn't "correct" anything you claimed "The United States Justice Department" said President Obama broke the law....You even provided a bogus link to a Republican op-ed site....You are a LIAR!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13557 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as out of though as the president.
Have another drink....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13558 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
FoxNoise.....what else could we expect from the right wing RAG! Next they will be writing an article blaming President Obama for Earthquakes, Landslides, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms etc...They will write an article blaming the President for the Yugoslavian people migrating to Britain and EVERYTHING/ANYTHING that HE has NO CONTROL over.....A President CANNOT stop people from ANY nation migrating ANYWHERE!... Stupid is as Stupid does......Hence, Brian copy/pasting FOXNOISE!
If only there was no Fox news, people wouldn't know this president opened the borders in 2012.

Obama alone is responsible for his open borders policy and this flood of children to our Southern borders.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13559 Jul 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you glad you will soon be starting the 8th grade....AGAIN?
Your ridicule doesn't negate the fact that Obama is a Marxist.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13560 Jul 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't "correct" anything you claimed "The United States Justice Department" said President Obama broke the law....You even provided a bogus link to a Republican op-ed site....You are a LIAR!!!
post 13511.

You just keep showing how you ignore facts.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13561 Jul 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have another drink....
LOL! You’re out of TOUCH! Or are you too old to use a mobile divise with auto correct that you don’t have those issues?

MSN is cutting 3800 working, BHP Billiton may shed up to 3,000 more workers in WA, Lloyds Banking Group is to axe another 500, Tata Steel has announced plans to cut about 400 jobs, the Air Force is cutting 3500…  6.1% unemployed and the 92 million who just don’t participate in our work force.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13562 Jul 15, 2014
House Republicans, who fervently pound the podium against the deficit, didn't blink Friday at passing a whopping $287 billion big business tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.

House Republicans are apposed to a measly (in comparison)$11 billion to keep highway projects afloat for less than a year, or a mere $3.7 billion to respond to children at our border

The bill will not help middle and lower class Americans in any way shape or form.

The bill must still pass through the Democratic controlled Senate. Democrats being the party for the American people will most likely come up with a compromise. President Obama can veto the bill (if the senate democrats don't kill it) as he signed the "pay as you go" bill the republicans have conveniently forgot about.

When it comes to money for veterans and the working poor we couldn't possibly add to the deficit, that would be wrong. When it comes to tax breaks for big businesses, Republicans can TOTALLY vote yes. Good to know our Republican-controlled congress has its priorities in order.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13563 Jul 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
House Republicans, who fervently pound the podium against the deficit, didn't blink Friday at passing a whopping $287 billion big business tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.
House Republicans are apposed to a measly (in comparison)$11 billion to keep highway projects afloat for less than a year, or a mere $3.7 billion to respond to children at our border
The bill will not help middle and lower class Americans in any way shape or form.
The bill must still pass through the Democratic controlled Senate. Democrats being the party for the American people will most likely come up with a compromise. President Obama can veto the bill (if the senate democrats don't kill it) as he signed the "pay as you go" bill the republicans have conveniently forgot about.
When it comes to money for veterans and the working poor we couldn't possibly add to the deficit, that would be wrong. When it comes to tax breaks for big businesses, Republicans can TOTALLY vote yes. Good to know our Republican-controlled congress has its priorities in order.
Another example of democrats wanting to spend MORE of our future generation’s money without batting an eye! You support thieves.

Tell us, CEO of a sole proprietorship, limited liability “corporation”, what happens when your business costs go down because government allows your to KEEP more of your earnings and you have more of a profit from your business?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13564 Jul 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
THe government has enough money to keep the IRS taxing us and paying our bills. The problem at the border is caused by failure to enforce our laws. No amount of money cures incompetent or intentionally opening borders and announcing amnesties.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13565 Jul 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
Another example of democrats wanting to spend MORE of our future generation’s money without batting an eye! You support thieves. Tell us, CEO of a sole proprietorship, limited liability “corporation”, what happens when your business costs go down because government allows your to KEEP more of your earnings and you have more of a profit from your business?
$11 billion here,$3.7 billion there; sooner or later you're talking real money.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13566 Jul 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of democrats wanting to spend MORE of our future generation’s money without batting an eye! You support thieves.
This is your defense for House Republicans passing a $287 BILLION big business tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.

You are a hypocrite! If you really were for responsible spending you would be screaming from the roof top!

You are just a partisan HACK!

And this post proves it!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13567 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>THe government has enough money to keep the IRS taxing us and paying our bills.
This is your defense for House Republicans passing a $287 BILLION big business tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.

You are a hypocrite! If you really were for responsible spending you would be screaming from the roof top!

You are just a partisan HACK!

And this post proves it!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem at the border is caused by failure to enforce our laws. No amount of money cures incompetent or intentionally opening borders and announcing amnesties.
Who "intentionally opened our borders"

Who "announced amnesties"

You are full of CRAP

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13568 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama alone is responsible for his open borders policy
\

Cite your source LIAR

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13569 Jul 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans job is to stop Obama.
Stop Obama from WHAT?

I have asked you and your buddy Respect to fill us all in on this so called "Obama's radical leftist agenda" you keep repeating.......ANY neither one of you have answered......WHY.......

I'll answer seeing how both of you WON'T....and CAN'T

THERE ISN'T ONE....You both are full of right wing, radical, talking point, baseless LIES and hyperbole BULLSCHIT

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13570 Jul 16, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell us, CEO of a sole proprietorship, limited liability “corporation”, what happens when your business costs go down because government allows your to KEEP more of your earnings and you have more of a profit from your business?
Check with your favorite government agency "the united states justice department" I'm sure they can fill you in.......HA....LOL.....LOL.... LMFAO.......AT YOU

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13571 Jul 16, 2014
Boehner Lawsuit Hands Democrats Big Money. announcement John Boehner's announcement that he and House Republicans would sue President Obama for using executive actions has backfired. The Boehner announcement boomeranged into the biggest single online payday for congressional Democrats. So far over $584,000 has come in according to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. And the number continues to go up.

Voters will punish House Republicans for this latest example of putting partisan attacks ahead of middle class progress just like they did when Republicans over-reached in the ‘90s. Let’s call this what it is: a reprehensible waste of taxpayers’ money and a desperate political stunt meant to gin up the Republican base

http://politic365.com/2014/06/26/584000-boehn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min Frankie Rizzo 42,956
Looking for Robert Mendoza 5 hr D boy 8
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 18 hr job 214
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) 19 hr Eric 102
Denver tar (Nov '14) 19 hr Norman 63
News 200+ Cases of Harassment & Abuse of People of C... 22 hr Trumpsboy2017 34
News Support strong for assisted suicide ballot meas... Tue Ranger 24

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages