scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they were mostly part time.
Your favorite denial lie....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13531 Jul 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Your favorite denial lie....
Bend over.....kiss your butt goodbye

Part time work jumps in June by 800,000

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/20...
Joe

United States

#13532 Jul 14, 2014
Please explain why opening the borders is a good thing for this country.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13533 Jul 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember back when Obama and Biden were senators? During the 110th Congress, when the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 was passed by a Democratic party majority House and and Democratic and Independent majority Senate? If not, here's a little surprise:
Then Senator Joseph Biden (D-DE) sponsored the bill to the Senate, along with these six: Benjamin L. Cardin(D-MD), Richard J. Durbin(D-IL), Dianne Feinstein(D-CA), Arlen Specter(D-PA), Orrin G. Hatch(R-UT) and Samuel Brownback(R-KS).
The law in 2008 was and is a good law with the exception of it didn't address the immigrants that have been here since early childhood and know of no other country other than the U.S. hence the "dream act" The CURRENT House Republicans refuse to vote on!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's evidence of child trafficking; I claim the trail of child corpses from Tegucigalpa to Texas after Obama announced his unilateral immigration enforcement policy of de facto amnesty is evidence of child trafficking.
This is s SICKENING illustration you are using to politicize a HUMAN TRAGEDY....Despicable!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama won't obey old immigration law, what makes you think he'll obey new law?
Under the Obama administration there are more Border patrol agents than EVER before in History, furthermore There have been more Deportations under President Obama in his first 4 years than in total 8 years of Bush W. HE IS FOLLOWING THE LAW!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans job is to stop Obama; not one Republican voted for Obamacare.
Stop President Obama from WHAT???? Why don't you EVER answer that question? The President DOES NOT INTRODUCE or VOTE on BILLS HE signs or vetoes LAWS passed by the House and Senate!

Yep, NOT ONE REPUBLICAN can TAKE CREDIT for HELPING MILLIONS and MILLIONS of their fellow Americans!!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13534 Jul 14, 2014
Joe wrote:
Please explain why opening the borders is a good thing for this country.
No one is "opening the borders"

The immigrants currently being detained were STOPPED thus proving the BORDER IS SECURE!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13535 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over.....kiss your butt goodbye
Part time work jumps in June by 800,000
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/20...
That's a GOOD THING! Some people like Mothers with small children, Teenagers etc...do not want or need 40+ hours a week!

Location hidden

#13536 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is "opening the borders"
The immigrants currently being detained were STOPPED thus proving the BORDER IS SECURE!
They are the ones seeking the border patrol, the others avoid the border patrol....try harder

Location hidden

#13537 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a GOOD THING! Some people like Mothers with small children, Teenagers etc...do not want or need 40+ hours a week!
Soon the whole country will be wroking part time thanks to Obama

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13538 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon the whole country will be wroking part time thanks to Obama
The President DOES not and has NO control over the FREE MARKET!!!!!

If President Obama cured Cancer you right wing nut radicals would claim there was no Cancer!

What happened to your favorite line "personal responsibility"? Try it and Quit blaming the President for YOUR FAILURE!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13539 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
They are the ones seeking the border patrol, the others avoid the border patrol....try harder
The border is more secure than in any time in History

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/seri...
Joe

United States

#13541 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The border is more secure than in any time in History
http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/seri...
You're trying to use a document from 2012 to say the borders are secure today? What about the busloads of central/south americans being allowed in daily because they're "kids"?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13542 Jul 14, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to use a document from 2012 to say the borders are secure today? What about the busloads of central/south americans being allowed in daily because they're "kids"?
Border crossings are at 40-year low: At the same time, illegal border crossings have dropped to their lowest level since the Nixon administration, deportations at a historic high.

Most parts of the border are already secure, border agents now patrol every single mile of the border every day 2014. The vast majority of the border already meets one of Homeland Security’s highest standards of security, and there are 21,370 agents, along with six unmanned aircraft systems.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13544 Jul 14, 2014
Report: SMALL LIFELESS, DEAD CHILDREN Found “Washed Up Along Riverbank” of Rio Grande
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, July 14, 2014, 9:12 AM

A Fox News exclusive reported this morning by Jana Winter inexplicably buried the lede.

Winter reports that several dead children have been discovered “washed up along the riverbank” of the Rio Grande, but fails to note that there have been no reports by the Obama administration on this.

This indicates a pattern of covering up dead illegal alien kids by the Obama administration. It was two weeks before news was reported on the sole child death acknowledged by the Obama administration, Gilberto Ramos, a 15 year-old boy from Guatemala whose body was found in the Texas brush dead from the heat.

From Jana Winter’s report:...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/repor...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13545 Jul 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
This indicates a pattern of covering up dead illegal alien kids by the Obama administration....../
Let's Call Darrell Issa....Hurry?.....Where are those TV Cameras???

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13546 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows wikipedia can be edited by ANYONE
You right wing radicals claim the BLS is a liberal slanted propaganda machine.....Until....Oh' that's right more hypocrisy.......shocking I know.
READ and LEARN
July 08, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)— U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May than in any month in the past seven years.
http://host.madison.com/business/us-companies...
LOL... If that’s the case then why doesn’t everything on wikipedia support your position?

I posted the US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR... You can’t dispute that!?

What kind of jobs are they? Full time, high paying jobs? Are they attracting the NON-PARTICIPANTS?

Keep trying.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13547 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not need to "beg"
When the Democrats vote in November the Republicans are TOAST!
The only thing your side can pray for is a low turn out by the Democrats....IT WILL NOT HAPPEN we are mobilized and the Republican voter suppression is going to come back to bite them in their collective asses!
R.I.P. GOP
If that’s true why do you keep begging?
Americans know the democrats are thieves, overspending with no return, and the lies keep spewing from this administration... Americans, know the truth.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13548 Jul 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Report: SMALL LIFELESS, DEAD CHILDREN Found “Washed Up Along Riverbank” of Rio Grande
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, July 14, 2014, 9:12 AM
A Fox News exclusive reported this morning by Jana Winter inexplicably buried the lede.
Winter reports that several dead children have been discovered “washed up along the riverbank” of the Rio Grande, but fails to note that there have been no reports by the Obama administration on this.
This indicates a pattern of covering up dead illegal alien kids by the Obama administration. It was two weeks before news was reported on the sole child death acknowledged by the Obama administration, Gilberto Ramos, a 15 year-old boy from Guatemala whose body was found in the Texas brush dead from the heat.
From Jana Winter’s report:...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/repor...
FoxNoise.....what else could we expect from the right wing RAG!

Next they will be writing an article blaming President Obama for Earthquakes, Landslides, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms etc...They will write an article blaming the President for the Yugoslavian people migrating to Britain and EVERYTHING/ANYTHING that HE has NO CONTROL over.....A President CANNOT stop people from ANY nation migrating ANYWHERE!...

Stupid is as Stupid does......Hence, Brian copy/pasting FOXNOISE!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13549 Jul 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Let's Call Darrell Issa....Hurry?.....Where are those TV Cameras???
LOL....Yeah' the repugs will make a full blown Federal Case out of it literally, and waste a few MILLION more tax payer dollars....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13550 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that’s true why do you keep begging?
Americans know the democrats are thieves, overspending with no return, and the lies keep spewing from this administration... Americans, know the truth.
I haven't "begged" for anything....Turning out the vote however is IMPORTANT!

Americans will FIRE the dead weight that REFUSE to do their JOB!

Republicans are TOAST come November!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13551 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... If that’s the case then why doesn’t everything on wikipedia support your position?
I posted the US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR... You can’t dispute that!?
What kind of jobs are they? Full time, high paying jobs? Are they attracting the NON-PARTICIPANTS?
Keep trying.
I posted a response if you do not like FACTS......TOO BAD!

That would explain your support for Dead Beat do NOTHING Repukes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Truth 48,103
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 19 hr Ricky F 3,434
Women Wed Ellen 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Tue JP MORGAN 717
last post wins! (Feb '11) Apr 25 _FLATLINE-------- 26,290
Opiates Apr 24 Hetmcb21 4
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Apr 24 Autumnlove 55

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages