Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13508 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I said President "Obama is/was perfectly with'in his constraints of the using his Executive Privilege"
You said "The Department of Justice said President Obama broke the law"
You can't back it up....BECAUSE it isn't TRUE!
So again, Site your Source!
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...

Level 6

Location hidden

#13509 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats had the majority for 2 YEARS and passed economy/country saving stimulus packages, saved the automobile industry, etc... and yes passed the most comprehensive health care LAW in the history of this nation.....all of which is helping millions and millions of American citizens!!!!
What have the Republicans done is 4 years since gaining the majority in the House?....Answer: NOTHING!!!!
What have the Republicans done to HELP the middle and lower class American population of the nation for the last 6 years?......Answer: NOTHING!!!
Because the democrats hold the power all republicans can do is prevent more poor legislation to pass. If you don’t like our system of government then nothing is holding you back from being un-American in another country.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13510 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again, with your obsession with my private/business life.....that has NOTHING to do with REPUBLICANS the Party of LIARS....
I know it is hard to stay on subject when you are dumbed down constantly watching/searching for more right wing talking point empty rhetoric....
Apparently it’s hard for you to tell the truth, in regards to your "private/business life". Keep posting, I'm sure you'll provide more evidence.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13511 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement is blatant bullschit and you know it!
First of all it is called the Department of Justice (DOJ) "Not United States Justice Department"....That is the first clue of your blatant LIE
Secondly, The same article of the Constitution that vests power and authority in Congress vests executive power in the President. Since the founding of our country, that power has been interpreted to allow presidents to enact executive orders and determine how the duly passed laws of Congress should be prioritized and deployed.
The DOJ would NEVER make such a ridiculous blatant LIE as you state......
I misspoke… There is a great deal of information in regards to this administrations miss handling. The House Armed Services Committee, Chairman McKeon stated:“ In all, there is much we do not understand about who we negotiated with, why the Administration expedited the terrorist transfer, and why the President violated the law.“

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13512 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
WRONG....LIE....We are operating under the REPUBLICAN immigration Bill of 2008 that REPUBLICAN George W. Bush signed....making it ILLEGAL to deport ANY children that migrate to the U.S. no of a bordering nation! The REPUBLICANS killed the Dream Act that would have added MORE border security and made it LEGAL to deport ANY undocumented immigrant....We can THANK the REPUBLICANS for the ENTIRE fiasco!!!! SEE above and QUIT your damn LYING!!!
The 2008 law was passed by unanimous consent, both Biden and Obama supported , because it was only a reauthorization of previous law, The Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 signed by President Clinton. Rep. Howard Berman(D) introduced the bill and neither Senator Biden or Senator Obama spoke or voted against it.

In June 2012, Obama introduced his own unilateral open borders immigration policy promising not to enforce immigration law for children under 16. The death trains and bodies of children trailing from Tegucigalpa to Texas is Obama's doing, nobody elses.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13513 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
Your BOGUS link IS NOT the DOJ (department of Justice) or as you call it the "United States Justice Department" (which does not exist)

It was however a link to a REPUBLICAN op-ed site which states:

Thank you for visiting the website for the Republicans on the House Armed Services Committee.

Commentary and with-out merit and or FACT

Nice TRY!!!!......HA

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13514 Jul 14, 2014

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13515 Jul 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The 2008 law was passed by unanimous consent, both Biden and Obama supported , because it was only a reauthorization of previous law, The Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 signed by President Clinton. Rep. Howard Berman(D) introduced the bill and neither Senator Biden or Senator Obama spoke or voted against it.
In June 2012, Obama introduced his own unilateral open borders immigration policy promising not to enforce immigration law for children under 16. The death trains and bodies of children trailing from Tegucigalpa to Texas is Obama's doing, nobody elses.
You really are thick headed who refuses to comprehend TRUTH...

That was in 2000

Fast forward to 2008 when The REPUBLICANS introduced and Bush W signed the BILL in which we currently operate.....which indeed states we cannot and will not deport immigrant children not of a bordering nation....NOW 2014 Due to the CURRENT House Republicans REFUSAL to legislate (do their JOB) we are experiencing the fiasco on the border!

Get your facts straight it gives your argument much more credibility!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13516 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it’s hard for you to tell the truth, in regards to your "private/business life". Keep posting, I'm sure you'll provide more evidence.
What I do in my private/business life is none of YOUR concern and has nothing to do with REPUBLICANS the party of LIARS!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13517 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the democrats hold the power all republicans can do is prevent more poor legislation to pass. If you don’t like our system of government then nothing is holding you back from being un-American in another country.
Let me explain this one more time:

READ S-L-O-W-L-Y

The Democrats had the majority for 2 YEARS and passed economy/country saving stimulus packages, saved the automobile industry, etc... and yes passed the most comprehensive health care LAW in the history of this nation.....all of which is helping millions and millions of American citizens!!!!
What have the Republicans done is 4 years since gaining the majority in the House?....Answer: NOTHING!!!!
What have the Republicans done to HELP the middle and lower class American population of the nation for the last 6 years?......Answer: NOTHING!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13518 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your BOGUS link IS NOT the DOJ (department of Justice) or as you call it the "United States Justice Department" (which does not exist)
It was however a link to a REPUBLICAN op-ed site which states:
Thank you for visiting the website for the Republicans on the House Armed Services Committee.
Commentary and with-out merit and or FACT
Nice TRY!!!!......HA
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/was-pow-swap-bowe-...

Facts are facts. Not matter how much you hate republicans even your side agrees with them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13519 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do in my private/business life is none of YOUR concern and has nothing to do with REPUBLICANS the party of LIARS!
You lied about being a CEO of a Corporation and state you’re a sole propitiator of a LLC (Limited Liability “Corporation”)… Laughable at best.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13520 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain this one more time:
READ S-L-O-W-L-Y
I will ask you again SLOWLY, what could they have done with democrats holding the Senate and the White House? The answer is preventing more bad legislation by you poor leadership.
You side is stealing from FUTURE Americans by spending more AMERICAN tax dollars in the first 4 years than bush did in 8 years, and as a result damaged America’s credit rating 3 times, and keeps telling us all is going so great when 92+ million able-bodied American workers concede to no longer participate in the workforce.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13521 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied about being a CEO of a Corporation and state you’re a sole propitiator of a LLC (Limited Liability “Corporation”)… Laughable at best.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13522 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will ask you again SLOWLY, what could they have done with democrats holding the Senate and the White House? The answer is preventing more bad legislation by you poor leadership.
Exactly what legislation would the do NOTHING Republicans supposedly EMPHASIS on supposedly be "preventing"? Pretty flimsy excuse for doing NOTHING!!!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You side is stealing from FUTURE Americans by spending more AMERICAN tax dollars in the first 4 years than bush did in 8 years,
Why did the majority of House and Senate Republicans in 2008-2009 support and vote for EVERY stimulus "spending" package? Government spending since Obama became President is ENTIRELY due to the FAILED economic policies of REPUBLICAN George W. Bush.....And no I'm not "still blaming Bush" I stating FACTS since you conveniently forgot!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
and as a result damaged America’s credit rating 3 times,
EVERY educated American voter knows that is complete BULLSCHIT...The credit rating was downgraded DUE TO REPUBLICANS REFUSING TO RAISE THE DEBT CEILING and SHUTTING DOWN GOVERNMENT as a RESULT!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
and keeps telling us all is going so great when 92+ million able-bodied American workers concede to no longer participate in the workforce.
92+million Americans no longer participate in the workforce..PROVE IT!!!!! you cannot!

Maybe you can check on your web site you claim is the "United Stated Justice Department" (that does not exist) claiming President Obama broke the law.......LIAR!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13523 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/was-pow-swap-bowe-...
Facts are facts. Not matter how much you hate republicans even your side agrees with them.
Your little article IS an OP-ED

OPINION no FACTS!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13524 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what legislation would the do NOTHING Republicans supposedly EMPHASIS on supposedly be "preventing"? Pretty flimsy excuse for doing NOTHING!!!
<quoted text>Why did the majority of House and Senate Republicans in 2008-2009 support and vote for EVERY stimulus "spending" package? Government spending since Obama became President is ENTIRELY due to the FAILED economic policies of REPUBLICAN George W. Bush.....And no I'm not "still blaming Bush" I stating FACTS since you conveniently forgot!
<quoted text>EVERY educated American voter knows that is complete BULLSCHIT...The credit rating was downgraded DUE TO REPUBLICANS REFUSING TO RAISE THE DEBT CEILING and SHUTTING DOWN GOVERNMENT as a RESULT!
<quoted text>92+million Americans no longer participate in the workforce..PROVE IT!!!!! you cannot!
Maybe you can check on your web site you claim is the "United Stated Justice Department" (that does not exist) claiming President Obama broke the law.......LIAR!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Level 6

Location hidden

#13525 Jul 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little article IS an OP-ED
OPINION no FACTS!!!!
The fact is our president released 5 top Taliban terrorists without telling congress, with no justification of the national security risks and with disregard to the law he signed. The opinion is based on the facts.
Keep begging for votes because Americans see what your side is about!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13526 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
Everyone knows wikipedia can be edited by ANYONE

You right wing radicals claim the BLS is a liberal slanted propaganda machine.....Until....Oh' that's right more hypocrisy.......shocking I know.

READ and LEARN

July 08, 2014

WASHINGTON (AP)— U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May than in any month in the past seven years.

http://host.madison.com/business/us-companies...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13527 Jul 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Keep begging for votes because Americans see what your side is about!
Do not need to "beg"

When the Democrats vote in November the Republicans are TOAST!

The only thing your side can pray for is a low turn out by the Democrats....IT WILL NOT HAPPEN we are mobilized and the Republican voter suppression is going to come back to bite them in their collective asses!

R.I.P. GOP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Respect71 35,997
News Denver ordinance against loud motorcycles causi... (Jul '07) 10 hr BeyondBrighton4u 469
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15) Mon Lupe M 577
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sun _FLATLINE-------- 25,913
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) May 21 HUD GANG 302
News Colby Messer Sexually Assaulted Woman With Phon... May 16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Wells Fargo J walking 17th and Sherman May 16 dick 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages