Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13429 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud that Obama spits on OWS and inflates the market?
The President has NO ZERO control on the Free Market....The Federal reserve may or may not make adjustments....But the President has NOTHING to do with it!

You really aren't all that bright or you are buying into the LIES the right continually repeat day in day out!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13430 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).......Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase.....Thank You, Mister President.....
Yep you do not hear the right crying about the economy they just LIE about it and claim the President is inflating the numbers or some lame ass dumb schit....

The RePUKES haven't done a damn thing for the American people in over six years. The economy is recovering, unemployment rates are back to where they were before the BUSH Republican induced great recession Millions and Millions of Americans now have health insurance etc...NO THANKS to ANY REPUBLICANS!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13431 Jul 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you do not hear the right crying about the economy they just LIE about it and claim the President is inflating the numbers or some lame ass dumb schit....
The RePUKES haven't done a damn thing for the American people in over six years. The economy is recovering, unemployment rates are back to where they were before the BUSH Republican induced great recession Millions and Millions of Americans now have health insurance etc...NO THANKS to ANY REPUBLICANS!
They just deny it...or replace that with a lie....the trolls, unable to admit they were wrong....Imagine if Congress had actually helped the half-black President....Too many wanting him to fail, and for all the wrong reasons....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13432 Jul 9, 2014

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13433 Jul 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They just deny it...or replace that with a lie....the trolls, unable to admit they were wrong....Imagine if Congress had actually helped the half-black President....Too many wanting him to fail, and for all the wrong reasons....
He is failing all by himself and for unamerican reasons he is succeeding.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13434 Jul 9, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> He is failing all by himself and for unamerican reasons he is succeeding.
JUNE AUTO SALES SHOW SURPRISING STRENGTH....Associated Press .(7-2-14).....Detroit -- U.S. auto sales grew at the fastest pace in EIGHT YEARS, in June, surprising the industry and setting it up for a strong second half of the year........Thank You for helping save our Auto Industry......
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13435 Jul 9, 2014
positronium wrote:
"We are mainly blacklisting websites that are tricking users into completing offers by advertising content that is very desirable but the website doesn't actually have the content and it is just to make the end user complete an offer. From our intense research, these kind of websites are not getting enough attention in terms of blacklisting and we are the only website to offer such a blacklist for these kind of websites but we believe it is in the best interests of all internet users to have these kind of websites blacklisted.
We are also blacklisting other abusive websites including phishing and other kinds of scams."

that will do, thank you.
11:55AM pst
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13436 Jul 9, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud that Obama spits on OWS and inflates the market?

Karl VIIIII
wrote

"The President has NO ZERO control on the Free Market....*The Federal reserve may or may not make adjustments....But the President has NOTHING to do with it!"

• THIS IS http://www.federalreserve.gov/ IMPORTANT.
SO IS THIShttp://en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/Federal_Reserve_System
And maybe thishttp://blogs.wsj.com/econo mics/2014/07/09/divide-on-infl ation-views-growing-at-the-fed eral-reserve-minutes-show/

12:30 PM pst

“I'm Hillary's Deplorable”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13437 Jul 9, 2014
With Obama,

Wall Street plays

And Main Street pays.
Obama is inflating the markets, a bubble about to burst.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13438 Jul 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
With Obama,
Wall Street plays
And Main Street pays.
<quoted text>
With Republicans;

Big Oil, Corporate greed is GOD

Average Working American Citizens.....well who cares

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13439 Jul 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
With Republicans;Corporate[] greed is GOD
Greed us about acquisition without consequence, God is all about consequences. I'm a conservative, I support conservative Republicans or Democrats.
KarlVIIIII wrote:
[Big Oil], Average Working American Citizens.....well who cares
We all care about energy and fuel costs. Where u been?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13440 Jul 9, 2014
HMT 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are mainly blacklisting websites that are tricking users into completing offers by advertising content that is very desirable but the website doesn't actually have the content and it is just to make the end user complete an offer. From our intense research, these kind of websites are not getting enough attention in terms of blacklisting and we are the only website to offer such a blacklist for these kind of websites but we believe it is in the best interests of all internet users to have these kind of websites blacklisted.
We are also blacklisting other abusive websites including phishing and other kinds of scams."
that will do, thank you.
11:55AM pst
YW.(10:30pm est)

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13441 Jul 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with everything you've said...but would only add that though much of Fox's bias is almost cartoonish.....MSNBC and CNN/HLN do alotta leaning and social engineering, in their own way.....Political-Social slant, just seems rampant....
Yep I've certainly watched it go there also. Much after FOX but there never the less.

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13442 Jul 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> He is failing all by himself and for unamerican reasons he is succeeding.
Now that is stretching so far to be hateful that it has gone beyond reason. My chess club thanks you for a good laugh though. We always enjoy a good joke:):)

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13443 Jul 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Greed us about acquisition without consequence, God is all about consequences. I'm a conservative, I support conservative Republicans or Democrats.
<quoted text>We all care about energy and fuel costs. Where u been?
WOW!!! That comment flew way over your head. Go back and read it again, maybe you will get it after a few reads.

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13444 Jul 10, 2014
The EPA is forcing up the price of electricity to achieve their climate goals. Ordinary Americans pay for your climate control fantasy. That's why you lose at the polls.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13445 Jul 10, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is stretching so far to be hateful that it has gone beyond reason. My chess club thanks you for a good laugh though. We always enjoy a good joke:):)
positronium wrote:
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is stretching so far to be hateful that it has gone beyond reason.
What is so hateful about my statement regarding Obama?

Your chess club is irrevelant.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13446 Jul 10, 2014
<irrelevant>( whatever)

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13447 Jul 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY change and or delay to the LAW was a REPUBLICAN idea and or DEMAND!!!!
Are you saying Republicans actually control Obama?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13448 Jul 10, 2014
Wow women are not in first place anymore...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr TomInElPaso 40,233
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 3 hr Parilin 208
last post wins! (Feb '11) 15 hr Red_Forman 26,252
Looking for a nodsquad friend 21 hr Tracie 6
Classless Bronco Ownership 21 hr Darphine 18
Got Jesus? Sat Solijhi 9
Nicole Dubois Savage Sep 22 Say What 4

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages