Honolulu, HI

#13409 Jul 6, 2014
ok carry on,
bye
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13410 Jul 7, 2014
Good Morning!
So nice to see all is calm and my goodness, Pardon my French yesterday! I really was just trying out the translator on ms One Note
But-
More data on this issue is emerging as I view other forums - will send links

There are Exactly 11 people viewing another forum on gay marriage, U.S. News forum
who, By their consistency have revealed their
positions on Abuse, Violence, Rape Chiold Molestation, and all Criminal conduct. 11 of you WILL DO anything you THINK you can get away with. That's why the law shows up where ever I am.
So You WON"T happen to anyone.
7:43 AM pst
This is DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE ISSUE DICUSSED HERE
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13411 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TL3SJAV6P43S7TG...
Post #1400 TO The end is a picture of an abuser [POOF1] Gettnig his ass handed to him by a little
Obsvervatuon and a Care for Others' safety.
[POOF1] had been harrassing (spelling won't work)[Frankie Rizzo]
for much longer than the thread indicates_
Posting were removed and replaced by others,
But the post #s I've given are STILL THERE for now.
8:06 AM pst
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13412 Jul 7, 2014
I may have to change the name to
*Godzilla!!!!!!*
'cuz if ur a creepy abuser
THAT's just about what I AM.
8:21 AM pst
GODZILLA123

Honolulu, HI

#13413 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TL3SJAV6P43S7TG...
i think this will pretty much explain it.
9:13 AM pst
carry on 123

Honolulu, HI

#13414 Jul 7, 2014
just get back to it now so I can learn
something.
bless u all*
9:33 AM pst

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13415 Jul 7, 2014
Thread killing troll........
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13416 Jul 7, 2014
Thread became a bloodthirsty.... dog?

I said carry on.
We have plenty
to work on

Find a prominent Republican to talk about. That's why we're here.
This is only an example of a possible solution to a lot of problems.
The thread SHOULD be MORE interesting now that you can speak without repetitive 'noise'

TurkanaBoy wrote:

<quoted text>
Very interesting.
I always was told by creationists that the bible was the inerrant word of god.
Now it seems to be influenced by human culture.
In order to understand the eternal truth we FIRST have to investigate Jewish thought and culture?
How interesting.

This is a good place to start.
http://kabbalah.com/what-kabbalah

Definitely a solution to aggression
and Mis-understandings gone wrong.

Over on the creation / evolution thread
10:19 AM pst
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13417 Jul 7, 2014
didn't mean to post the time on that .time is from another posting.
12:05 PM pst

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13418 Jul 7, 2014
John Boehner Canít Name One Example Of Obama Breaking The Law In 12 Paragraph CNN Op-Ed

If Boehner had a specific example of the president breaking the law, he would be using it. The fact that he has been trying to whip Republicans into a frenzy over this lawsuit without telling them why they are suing the president speaks volumes about the merits of what Rep. Boehner is up to.

This lawsuit is a gimmick that is designed to distract Republican voters from the fact that in 2010 and 2012 Republicans promised to repeal Obamacare, but here we are in 2014, and not only is the ACA the law of the land, but it is more popular than ever. Republicans promised to shut down the government until they got their way, and failed. Failure is the defining characteristic of Boehnerís time as Speaker.

The years of Republican majority control of the House have been wrapped in failure. The lawsuit is nothing more than a shiny distraction. Benghazi didnít distract. This IRS conspiracy flamed out, so all Boehner has left is an empty threat to sue the president.

Democrats are raising record sums of money while conservatives see through the gimmicks. Speaker Boehner has unleashed a backlash from all sides. Just like his CNN op-ed Boehnerís speakership has been full of bluster but ineptly lacking in action.

In other words, every time John Boehner brings up this lawsuit, House Republicans take another step towards losing in 2014.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/07/john-b...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13419 Jul 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
John Boehner Canít Name One Example Of Obama Breaking The Law In 12 Paragraph CNN Op-Ed
If Boehner had a specific example of the president breaking the law, he would be using it. The fact that he has been trying to whip Republicans into a frenzy over this lawsuit without telling them why they are suing the president speaks volumes about the merits of what Rep. Boehner is up to.
This lawsuit is a gimmick that is designed to distract Republican voters from the fact that in 2010 and 2012 Republicans promised to repeal Obamacare, but here we are in 2014, and not only is the ACA the law of the land, but it is more popular than ever. Republicans promised to shut down the government until they got their way, and failed. Failure is the defining characteristic of Boehnerís time as Speaker.
The years of Republican majority control of the House have been wrapped in failure. The lawsuit is nothing more than a shiny distraction. Benghazi didnít distract. This IRS conspiracy flamed out, so all Boehner has left is an empty threat to sue the president.
Democrats are raising record sums of money while conservatives see through the gimmicks. Speaker Boehner has unleashed a backlash from all sides. Just like his CNN op-ed Boehnerís speakership has been full of bluster but ineptly lacking in action.
In other words, every time John Boehner brings up this lawsuit, House Republicans take another step towards losing in 2014.
The lawsuit is just another camo'd attempt to keep the House republican's relevant.....Keep American's minds off the fact, teaparty House republican's refuse to act on Immigration issues......not while the black guy is President.....
HMT 123

Honolulu, HI

#13420 Jul 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
John Boehner is using the same tactic in the House of Representitives
that Respect71 was using here.
From the present peace and calm here NOW,
you can see how EFFECTIVE that was!
None of you were exchanging your knowledge and ideas_
you were typing, copying, pasting and quoting
FOR YOR LIVES! You were under siege!
How do we stop the noise?
Can we do the same thing to
John Boehner and others
that was done here with
Respect71?
Yes.
JUST STOP THE NOISE
And everything will become clear to us.
BTW there are two other online ABUSER/Bullys
OUT of commission as of last night before 9:00PM
from the U.S. News Topix Forums-
Same effect - Chaos to calm and peaceful.
No more time checks-you're safe now
Love you all !

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13421 Jul 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
How many times has Obama unilaterally changed the Heath Care law passed only by Democratic votes in Congress?

Level 7

Location hidden

#13422 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has Obama unilaterally changed the Heath Care law passed only by Democratic votes in Congress?
STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).......Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase.....Thank You, Mister President.....

Location hidden

#13423 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).......Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase.....Thank You, Mister President.....
Are you proud that Obama spits on OWS and inflates the market?

Level 7

Location hidden

#13424 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud that Obama spits on OWS and inflates the market?
....Sorry, but no replies to lies.....Go talk goofy, with your own kind.....

Location hidden

#13425 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ....Sorry, but no replies to lies.....Go talk goofy, with your own kind.....
I'll take that as a yes you think Obama spits on OWS and the middle and lower classes

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13428 Jul 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY change and or delay to the LAW was a REPUBLICAN idea and or DEMAND!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 49,602
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 1 hr Lynda Shafer 722
Rembering Veterans lost during Memorial Day 6 hr Rising Son Congrats 1
Tar in Denver 12 hr TnShine Man 6
Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation 19 hr As I see it 1
Nicole DuBois Savage Sat Jamie Dundee 11
Denver County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Blind 3

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages