Republicans the party of LIARS
GOoverTO

Honolulu, HI

#13386 Jul 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you not want your fellow Americans to have basic health coverage? Who pays for the uninsured's catastrophic medical cost's? Still can't answer the question's I see.....Keep repeating your rhetoric and maybe you'll convince yourself!
<quoted text> The "tax" has been in the ACA LAW since inception and the Republicans have voted on the bill 50+ times using the "tax" as a reason to repeal it over 45 and EVERY vote was represented in congress and THE republicans LOST.......GET OVER IT!!!
<quoted text> I could care a less if you are poke a dotted with yellow stripes, your skin color doesn't preclude your lack of logical thinking.
<quoted text> The Republicans CHOSE special interest groups over funding for OUR Veterans......Not MY vote THEIRS....Give tax dollars to big oil NOT Veterans and you support that decision...Very telling
<quoted text> Why do you obsess on what I do in my private/business life? kind of suspicious.....Of course it is over a year old the initial investigation is over a year old and the evidence HASN'T changed!!! the Darrell Issa investigations continue because the Republicans have NOTHING to run on so they WASTE American's tax dollars on all these never ending investigation after investigation. Kind of like you, you do not like the answer so you DO NOT SHUT UP and admit DEFEAT. I have no idea what happened to Lerner's computer! I wasn't there, were you?
<quoted text>Are you referring to executive actions or executive privilege? If so Obama has used his RIGHT and power to execute executive privilege less than any President since Eisenhower! Good TRY... emphasis on TRY
umm.. Karl, hi, excuse me for just a minute? Last week i posted under the name
"buulllffff" from Hemet CA, and you were very patient with me and said to keep you
posted about those republicans_
Well,
Go over to the 'gay wedding cake discrimination' thread
Look at Page 116 and follow down through to the end of Page 119.
On pg. 116 I post as View of Eternity from Hemet CA. that's where I really am.
Who I really am (the posting Name)
changes as I interact with all of you;
and because the name I post is usually a part of my message.
The LOCATION : Hemet CA never changes - I don't know how to
spoof IP address and DON"T want to - SO that you KNOW it's me.
I ve caught that Respect71 with some Light of Observation that comes from lucky timing, a sense of justice and a sense of humor.
......but for the GRACE of GOD go i .
Please have a look, i think it will assist those of conscience as they work their light into the world. You see i have my own little transformation from PIGnoance to Grace through the kindness of Others!
Back to the Observatory....:D
GOoverTO

Honolulu, HI

#13387 Jul 4, 2014
BTW i end under the name Real Denver on that thread.
Happy 4th!
reference numbers

Honolulu, HI

#13388 Jul 5, 2014
reference numbers
Hemet, CA

1 min ago

post #2609 is tagged with a 'Interesting'(orange star) Icon.
It's the one where "Respect71" (response) says "lides" uses a "vulgar" word. This is ABSOLUTELY false! I went back and re-read what "lides had written,...NO vulgar words or expressions whatsoever!
FOR all : The way this forum is designed allows it the used as an observatory, just like any real observatory we have on earth or in space. By using the page # and Posting # you can really get a better view of some not so easily observed BEHAVIORs and secretive
intentions which are best brought to light as quickly as possible.
I am observing and referencing the exchanges between Myself, Respect71 and others NOT to pick on JUST him, but to shed light on some things that need to be dealt with for ALLof US!!!
AN OBSERVATORY is a REALLY good way to SHOW people
THINGS they would NEVER SEE otherwise.
*Like a domestic violence situation BEFORE IT HAPPENS*
_Use the Obsrevatory /\
..........< O >

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13389 Jul 5, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
KarlVIIII wrote;
"Fox "News" and Rush Limbaugh are the modern day equivalent of TASS. For those too young to remember, TASS was the propaganda "news" outlet for the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. It had about as much credibility as Baghdad Bob, but of course the people in the Soviet Union didn't know that. In the same way, Fox "News" watchers are blindly unaware that they are being lied to incessantly. Ignorance may be bliss, but it's still ignorance.
Brian and respect etc...parrot their talking points fed to them straight from the right wing propaganda machine...Not one rational independent thought required"
The evidence is you and "Brian" defend republicans the party of LIARS constantly parroting the their propaganda.
I was a Fox news person from so far back that I can't remember. When it evolved into a bias right wing station I still watched in bewilderment that a top news channel could get away with such blatant bull. When I realized that there were so many people that actually believed what was being said I changed channels.
It is refreshing to have company.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13390 Jul 5, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a Fox news person from so far back that I can't remember. When it evolved into a bias right wing station I still watched in bewilderment that a top news channel could get away with such blatant bull. When I realized that there were so many people that actually believed what was being said I changed channels.
It is refreshing to have company.
I agree with everything you've said...but would only add that though much of Fox's bias is almost cartoonish.....MSNBC and CNN/HLN do alotta leaning and social engineering, in their own way.....Political-Social slant, just seems rampant....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13391 Jul 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with everything you've said...but would only add that though much of Fox's bias is almost cartoonish.....MSNBC and CNN/HLN do alotta leaning and social engineering, in their own way.....Political-Social slant, just seems rampant....
I also agree with Kawalski and yourself, the only thing I would add is Fox News is the only "news" (I use the term loosely) organization that spent millions in court defending their right to lie and call it "News" FoxNews is blatantly full of sch....t only the dumbed down still watch and believe...Sad part is there are many among us!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13392 Jul 5, 2014
GOoverTO wrote:
<quoted text>
umm.. Karl, hi, excuse me for just a minute? Last week i posted under the name
"buulllffff" from Hemet CA, and you were very patient with me and said to keep you
posted about those republicans_
Feel free to chime in anytime you wish...
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13393 Jul 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to chime in anytime you wish...
...../\
..< 0 >
.....\/

.*<3*

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13394 Jul 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I also agree with Kawalski and yourself, the only thing I would add is Fox News is the only "news" (I use the term loosely) organization that spent millions in court defending their right to lie and call it "News" FoxNews is blatantly full of sch....t only the dumbed down still watch and believe...Sad part is there are many among us!
Fox eventually, just becomes a Cartoon version of itself......while HLN's pro-black slant was easily seen, when someone like Nancy Grace could call for George Zimmerman's lynching, even before the trial......social engineering stuff like that.....or Al Sharpton marching by day, and having an MSNBC show at night....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13395 Jul 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Fox eventually, just becomes a Cartoon version of itself......while HLN's pro-black slant was easily seen, when someone like Nancy Grace could call for George Zimmerman's lynching, even before the trial......social engineering stuff like that.....or Al Sharpton marching by day, and having an MSNBC show at night....
Agreed, they all have their specific slant...But like I said only one spent millions to defend their right to lie and call it "news"

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13396 Jul 6, 2014
Bob Beauprez Republican nominee for Colorado governor proclaimed 47% of Americans are "Happy" not paying taxes.....Wasn't a similar statement fatal for Romney?

If Colorado's electorate were actually majority white, middle class,and Republican, then WHY do they keep losing so many crucial elections? Colorado has more Registered Republicans than Democrats, yet President Obama won the State TWICE. Romney's 47% comments came back to bite him in the butt. Given the general climate in Colorado, with the improving economy, and the Republican Gubernatorial Candidate's record, I think the State GOP can already rack another loss in this column. Republicans routinely alienate, discount or disregard the power of minority voters, and their ability to effect an outcome... there's a Tea Party radical down in Mississippi who did exactly the same to his own peril....
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13397 Jul 6, 2014
it's so nice to see everyone clearly for a change.
now that WE have this moment of tanquilty
may i humbly submt these?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.qwaym.com/cymatics-in-water/
http://www.qwaym.com/cymatics-in-water/
hturce=lnms&tbm=isch&s a=X&ei=o_uxU9S3GcLZoASj-oK gBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&bi w=1226&bih=651
tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v= kJoMDq4AyLc
https://www.google.com/search...
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13398 Jul 6, 2014
you were just being terrorized by the wonder guy and Respector the Magnificent. They're typical abusers and they were deliberately trying to spread an atmosphere of Chaos Negativitiy, and Lawlessness to prevent you and others from communicating.
They were using quite a variety of abuse techniques across several forums to do this same thing.
seems they went away whene someone shook the law and their own
pathological LYING at them with proof of their conduct
You should call this thread "Republicans The Party
of Criminal Conduct.
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13399 Jul 6, 2014
7:58 AM pst

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13400 Jul 6, 2014
Governor Hickenlooper deserves re-election Colorado's economy proves it.

Colorado was hit hard by the 2008 Republican induced recession, in 2010, Colorado was 40th in the nation for job creation and had an unemployment rate of 9.1 percent. Since Mr. Hickenlooper took office, Colorado has climbed to fourth in the nation for job creation, and our unemployment rate is now at 5.8 percent. Colorado is in its 31st consecutive month of positive job creation.

Most people vote with their pocketbook/wallet, why would Colorado want to change this positive trend mid-stream....
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13402 Jul 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Governor Hickenlooper deserves re-election Colorado's economy proves it.
Colorado was hit hard by the 2008 Republican induced recession, in 2010, Colorado was 40th in the nation for job creation and had an unemployment rate of 9.1 percent. Since Mr. Hickenlooper took office, Colorado has climbed to fourth in the nation for job creation, and our unemployment rate is now at 5.8 percent. Colorado is in its 31st consecutive month of positive job creation.
Most people vote with their pocketbook/wallet, why would Colorado want to change this positive trend mid-stream....
So many people seem to be UN aware of the purest truth!
1 Purchase = 1 Vote
1,000 Purchases = 1,000 Votes
1,000,000,000 ...>
based upon this knowledge,
the choices I make are bringing me more and more JOY!
...everyday, TRUE Story!
:D
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13403 Jul 6, 2014
I guess if online predators get a time check
then so will this Joy in me to shine in the darkness...
Bic lighter held directly above the top of my head.
Works great!
8:50 AM pst
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13404 Jul 6, 2014
2:45 PM pst
I guess most of you know how difficult it can be to type
Into the post box, keypad jams from ads on this site that
are using your flash player-
The reply box is really hard to post from,
But here's an idea that will be of most use
to those with something to offer others
Without ridicule or scorn or
expectation of personal gain/reward:
IF you have microsoft One Note on your pc
Learn to use it, it will save you a lot of work
If you compose your message on a One Note window next
to the post you're responding to.
Copy n Paste from One Note to either Posting box
Or Reply box. Much Easier and no stress if website fails
:D
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13405 Jul 6, 2014
post #13404
Fastest EVER !!
Hemet123

Honolulu, HI

#13406 Jul 6, 2014
cheque this out-
Q. How do you LOOK RIGHT AT EXISTING Colorad0 Law and PRETEND it doesn't EXIST???
Q. Comment pouvez-vous regarder droit au Colorado législation et PRETEND il n'existe pas???
A. abus technique - INVALIDATION - ABUSEURS épouse batteurs pédophiles familles avec PREVASIVE, inceste répétitive utiliser cette technique d'emprisonner psychologiquement et d'empêcher les victimes d'appeler la POLICE ou même l'appel OUT pour HEEEEeeeeeellllp!!! Je suis juste sayin '!!! Je vois ça tout le temps où les personnes sans défense sont mis à mal par des personnes en position d'autorité, de contrôle et de confiance. ALLL LE TEMPS!!!D it doesn't EXIST???

Q. How do you LOOK RIGHT AT EXISTING Colorad0 Law and PRETEND it doesn't EXIST???

A. ABUSE TECHIQUE -INVALIDATION-
ABUSERS
WIFE BEATERS
CHILD MOLESTERS
Families with PREVASIVE, repetitive INCEST
use this technique to psychologically trap and PREVENT victims from calling the POLICE
or even CALLING OUT for HEEEEeeeeeellllp !!!
I'm JUST SAYIN'!!! I see this all the time where defenseless People are being harmed by persons in positions of authority, control and trust.

ALLL THE TIME!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr River Tam 56,032
broncos hoof the cowboys Mon BlueandOrangeCrush 1
Review: Pamela Marie Russell Sep 17 PAMELA 3
News One person injured, one arrested in Denver shoo... Sep 17 Nobody 2
Mexicans (Mar '14) Sep 16 Assquatch 133
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Sep 16 Assquatch 4
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Sep 16 Assquatch 15

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages